Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Episode Discussion Thread: 3rd Jan'11- 7th Jan'11 (Page 42)

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elizabeth Darcy

Originally posted by Lubz89

One thing I just realised: Laboni just appearing. Kohu pata nahi, no scene with her finding out what's going on.

Shekhar se apology to banta hai!

That's one thing I had a BIG issue about...Laboni really really loved Ananya, fair enough if Ananya couldn't apologize to her for being the cause for Bhimal's death, but at least you could have had Laboni moving towards her and touching her...or Laboni crying and remembering how much she loved Ananya...I mean before Riteish got married to her she had a close bond with Laboni's son Taposh and loved him a lot, to the extent that he was the one who carried her piri...I hope at least today you have a Shekhar-Neelu-Laboni scene where they remember Bhimal and honour his memory...but this is BT...Confused
but the sad part is that...pehle ithi saari galthiyaan nahiin hothi thi...before vikas...tho thab BT ko kya huwa tha....i really doubted how BT serial with sense is possible...sab ke peeche logic and sense the till the cv's changed....OuchOuch...and about laboni...they have almost lost it yaar...poor direction..(did u guys notice..yesterday..i heard alot of bachaa crying sound...kk..there r enough bachaas in the show ..but it was very noisy...and disturbing..made me think funny/disastrous scenes of anu and taani surrounded by 10-12 bachaas..Shocked)..poor script....only thing geed is they have got fabulous actors...Star..and they r really banking on the actors i think for the show to keep running..OuchOuch...

Edited by deeps07 - 04 January 2011 at 1:47am

Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged

[QUOTE=anuu2010]i am proud i didnt watchd sass bhi story why in the world it runs for 8 yearsROFL. but liz thanks for summary still i couldnt understand the story

I followed it for 8 years still I couldn't understand so I can understand why you didn't understand ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
[/QUOTE
ROFL LOL
deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by anuu2010

i am proud i didnt watchd sass bhi story why in the world it runs for 8 yearsROFL. but liz thanks for summary still i couldnt understand the story

I followed it for 8 years still I couldn't understand so I can understand why you didn't understand ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
thats why i want it on guiness book...only BT cv could do this...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
Daffodilee IF-Sizzlerz
Daffodilee
Daffodilee

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deeps07

Originally posted by anuu2010

i am proud i didnt watchd sass bhi story why in the world it runs for 8 yearsROFL. but liz thanks for summary still i couldnt understand the story

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
thats why i want it on guiness book...only BT cv could do this...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFL
Elizabeth Darcy IF-Dazzler
Elizabeth Darcy
Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:59am | IP Logged

but the sad part is that...pehle ithi saari galthiyaan nahiin hothi thi...before vikas...tho thab BT ko kya huwa tha....i really doubted how BT serial with sense is possible...sab ke peeche logic and sense the till the cv's changed....OuchOuch...and about laboni...they have almost lost it yaar...poor direction..(did u guys notice..yesterday..i heard alot of bachaa crying sound...kk..there r enough bachaas in the show ..but it was very noisy...and disturbing..made me think funny/disastrous scenes of anu and taani surrounded by 10-12 bachaas..Shocked)..poor script....only thing geed is they have got fabulous actors...Star..and they r really banking on the actors i think for the show to keep running..OuchOuch...

I have a feeling that VG's forgotten that a man like Bhimal even existed...Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lubz.TaAnu

Elizabeth Darcy
Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:02am | IP Logged
Waise...has the TAM/TRP list for last week come out, the real one? Confused
deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged

I have a feeling that VG's forgotten that a man like Bhimal even existed...Ouch
it seems to me that he has forgotten not only bimal...but many things...especially..the story and its essenceAngryAngry...and its about anutaani story of tereliye and not bachoon keliye yaa TQ keliye.AngryAngry.OuchOuch
Elizabeth Darcy
Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged

it seems to me that he has forgotten not only bimal...but many things...especially..the story and its essenceAngryAngry...and its about anutaani story of tereliye and not bachoon keliye yaa TQ keliye.AngryAngry.OuchOuch

Quite right...and then he goes and blames it on the old CVs...are they idiots, that they would want to build up things so beautifully only to spoil it in a space of a month? Ouch

Go to top