Tere Liye

India-Forums

Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Episode Discussion Thread: 3rd Jan'11- 7th Jan'11 (Page 39)

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Hiiii everyone! Discussing Ghosts of Balaji's past!! Kyunki...Viewers just couldn't get enough of saas bahu drama! So exciting-when the saas thought she got rid of the bahu, the bahu was reincarnated!! ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07

Elizabeth Darcy IF-Dazzler
Elizabeth Darcy
Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Hiiii everyone! Discussing Ghosts of Balaji's past!! Kyunki...Viewers just couldn't get enough of saas bahu drama! So exciting-when the saas thought she got rid of the bahu, the bahu was reincarnated!! ROFL

Megs...you're confusing KZK and Kyunki with Kumkum and Kaajjal and Kahiin Kissi Roz...ROFLROFLROFL and out of those two of them weren't even Balaji productions to start with ROFL

Edited by Elizabeth Darcy - 04 January 2011 at 1:13am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07IndigoBlues

SunShine_A IF-Stunnerz
SunShine_A
SunShine_A

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Tu Pyaar Hain Kisi Aur Ka Tujhe Chata Koi Aur hainDay Dreaming

Fits so perfectly on my paagal onu, uska pyaar Mishti but uey Pyaar Taani karti hainDay Dreaming
deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elizabeth Darcy

Well...yes...I'm sure we'd want a psycho, power-hungry, heartless blob that's not even worth calling a human being to marry a girl who doesn't even know how to be any of this...over a guy who is actually normal, human, yet does the best he can in whatever situation he's trapped in...lol...I can see the sense in that, I think LOL Over Riteish I think I'd even choose an 'I-call-my-kid-a-choti-si-ghalati' Robi ROFLROFLROFL
ROFLROFLROFLthat would make better sense compared to rithesh factor...Confused....
but i dont understand one thing...Ermm...agar hum kisi se ithna nafrath karega tho what all option would u prefer...
1...stay away from them life long....chehra nahiin dekhna chaahegi..
2...kill the person...one action and all the revenge is fulfilled..
3...never let her marryErmm...forget marrying her himself.Wacko...kunwaari rehegi tho bhi badlaa hee hein..ErmmROFLROFL

shaayad other options bhi heinErmm...we cannot be sure unless we have to face it that much...but we can be sure of one thing atleast...as lizzy said...koi bhi dushmann ke saath rehkar stuck hona nahiin chaahega...Confused...imagine having to see the person we hate ost evry day first thing in te morning...OuchOuch

Elizabeth Darcy

IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
I'm talking about the fact that Tulsi survived everything...from car accidents to evil plastic surgery twins....ROFL

Anyway..I'm updating my FF...why why is EDT always deserted when I come? Looks like someone has put out a warning against me...LOL

deeps07

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:18am | IP Logged

Originally posted by deeps07

Godd I still remember KZK and how much I used to like it in the beginning...I was still in school then...LOL...I really really liked the entire Anurag/Prerna story...watched it everyday, even after Bajaj married her again lol...but I hated that the script supported a relationship that was built on a lie (esp the fact that Bajaj intentionally did the things that he did to make it look like he was having an affair with Prerna)...every time Bajaj got the clean chit from Prerna for anything wrong that he had done, and Anurag got slaps for even the slightest mistake, I would sigh and say, is this what I was watching the serial for?Confused In fact one of the reasons I didn't watch Kis Desh, even though it was in the same time slot was because I was afraid that I might get drawn to Kis Desh the same way I was drawn to KZK, and  then have to see the utter mess it would eventually become...but at least there they didn't have the oscillating hero/heroine that KZK didROFL

I also swore that I would never touch another BT serial after KZK and Kyunki...but TL made me fall back into the same groove all over again ROFLROFL

oscillating hero heroine....!!!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFL

absolutely!!..me too watched KZK at first...but the double standard behaviour of prernaOuch...and all of a sudden the villain became the hero.ShockedShockedShocked..i couldnt help but stop...Angry...
i again watched it when prem entered...but then his lady love too died a the time of their reunion that happened like years after..OuchOuch...then i sensed the sadistic nature os the creatives and cut myself completely from BT...very unhealthy..OuchOuch.ROFLROFLROFLROFL....

I ended up watching it again during the Prem/Mukti track because the nuns in my hostel were big fans of the show, for reasons I still cannot fathom...ROFL...even there Prem wasn't left out of the multiple affairs and marriages brigade...first Mukti, and when he gets Mukti out of her own wedding she dies, and then Devki, Mukti's humshakal, who he still thinks about when he marries Palchchin...ROFL...and the funniest thing was that for Prem/Devki romantic flashbacks or whatever, they always showed Mukti scenes, the CVs conveniently forgot that Mukti and Devki were two different people...ROFLROFL
may be they were trying to define nonsense..ErmmDeadDead..absolute crap..AngryAngry

Elizabeth Darcy

Elizabeth Darcy IF-Dazzler
Elizabeth Darcy
Elizabeth Darcy

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

I'm talking about the fact that Tulsi survived everything...from car accidents to evil plastic surgery twins....ROFL

Anyway..I'm updating my FF...why why is EDT always deserted when I come? Looks like someone has put out a warning against me...LOL

So did KZK's Anurag...he survived God knows how many fatal gunshots and a crocodile eating his face...and died only because he didn't budge from holding his deceased lady love in the snow! ROFL

Yayyy I want more I want more of Onu the Mad Genius!

Edited by Elizabeth Darcy - 04 January 2011 at 1:22am
IndigoBlues IF-Rockerz
IndigoBlues
IndigoBlues

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:21am | IP Logged
A true villain is one who comes up with the most innovative methods to take revenge..he either masquerades without being another phony character...or he shows his evil side openly...true villains are very complex, sometimes even more complex than the male and female leads most of the time...Geek Also true villains always fall in love with their victims..they become a type of obsession..Geek But you see..Ritesh cannot be a true villain..yeah..CV's are trying to show his transformation from phony um..censored, to a deadly dude, but viewers have already formed an image of Ritesh as a very cheap villain in their minds..so even those who claim to want Ritesh-Taani secretly know..that it just won't be right..it won't be like say Tom Riddle or Damon Salvatore on our screens..we'll see only Ritesh the guy who used to well..hang around a lot...LOL So well..the purpose of my lecture is..villain falling in love with heroine is a common twist..but unless he has the character and look to carry it off..he'll end up being..just a ...leery pervert...ROFL 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Elizabeth Darcydeeps07

Go to top