Tere Liye

India-Forums

   
Tere Liye
Tere Liye

Episode Discussion Thread: 3rd Jan'11- 7th Jan'11 (Page 38)

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Joined: 03 October 2008
Posts: 43629

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elizabeth Darcy

^I remember seeing that too...do you remember that scene pre-leap where Robi finds out that Onu is in the gym, and first rubs his eyes, then slaps himself twice, then splashes water over his eyes, then runs to Neelu and says there's something wrong with dada! ROFL That was my first reaction when I saw it...ROFL


hahaha ROFLROFLROFL that was one adorable roby scene ROFLROFL

Elizabeth Darcy IF-Dazzler
Elizabeth Darcy
Elizabeth Darcy

Joined: 12 June 2005
Posts: 3280

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Waise...just saw the new look for Robi...is it just me, or do ALL the America-returned boys in Tere Liye return to India only after dunking the entire world's supply of hairgel on their heads? Confused

Edited by Elizabeth Darcy - 04 January 2011 at 12:26am
Elizabeth Darcy IF-Dazzler
Elizabeth Darcy
Elizabeth Darcy

Joined: 12 June 2005
Posts: 3280

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

Originally posted by Elizabeth Darcy

^I remember seeing that too...do you remember that scene pre-leap where Robi finds out that Onu is in the gym, and first rubs his eyes, then slaps himself twice, then splashes water over his eyes, then runs to Neelu and says there's something wrong with dada! ROFL That was my first reaction when I saw it...ROFL


hahaha ROFLROFLROFL that was one adorable roby scene ROFLROFL
 
ROFLROFLROFL I miss that old Robi, I hope that when he returns he's only very slightly negative, creates a few not-so-major problems, finds another girl (in my head she looks like Mugdha Chapekar) and gets back to being positive quick...but that will happen only in my dreams ROFL


Edited by Elizabeth Darcy - 04 January 2011 at 12:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07Soaps1

Soaps1 IF-Stunnerz
Soaps1
Soaps1

Joined: 03 October 2008
Posts: 43629

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Dunno am glad they used gel on roby ... see my main objection on gel on Onu, other than not been able to see flying hair was that they made him look older than 23-24 ... but here roby looks too young so gel is making him look older, which i feel is better

But yea BT mey shayed all leads returining come with unlimited supply of gel Ermm instead of chocolates ROFL
Elizabeth Darcy IF-Dazzler
Elizabeth Darcy
Elizabeth Darcy

Joined: 12 June 2005
Posts: 3280

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

Dunno am glad they used gel on roby ... see my main objection on gel on Onu, other than not been able to see flying hair was that they made him look older than 23-24 ... but here roby looks too young so gel is making him look older, which i feel is better

But yea BT mey shayed all leads returining come with unlimited supply of gel Ermm instead of chocolates ROFL
 
All gel but no accent-shaccent! ROFLROFL I mean in real life if an Onu returned from America after 8 years you'd think he'd have a slight American accent in his speech at least, but every NRI guy who returns to India in a BT soap always returns with his perfect Hindi  ROFL Not that I'm complaining, it would be odd if they went realistic in that sense!


Edited by Elizabeth Darcy - 04 January 2011 at 12:38am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

deeps07Soaps1

deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Joined: 13 August 2006
Posts: 4030

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elizabeth Darcy

Originally posted by Soaps1

Dunno am glad they used gel on roby ... see my main objection on gel on Onu, other than not been able to see flying hair was that they made him look older than 23-24 ... but here roby looks too young so gel is making him look older, which i feel is better

But yea BT mey shayed all leads returining come with unlimited supply of gel Ermm instead of chocolates ROFL
 
All gel but no accent-shaccent! ROFLROFL I mean in real life if an Onu returned from America after 8 years you'd think he'd have a slight American accent in his speech at least, but every NRI guy who returns to India in a BT soap always returns with his perfect Hindi  ROFL Not that I'm complaining, it would be odd if they went realistic in that sense!
now that i think of it...anu bahuuth kum english bolthe hein....Ermm
deeps07 IF-Dazzler
deeps07
deeps07

Joined: 13 August 2006
Posts: 4030

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Elizabeth Darcy

..
 
Godd I still remember KZK and how much I used to like it in the beginning...I was still in school then...LOL...I really really liked the entire Anurag/Prerna story...watched it everyday, even after Bajaj married her again lol...but I hated that the script supported a relationship that was built on a lie (esp the fact that Bajaj intentionally did the things that he did to make it look like he was having an affair with Prerna)...every time Bajaj got the clean chit from Prerna for anything wrong that he had done, and Anurag got slaps for even the slightest mistake, I would sigh and say, is this what I was watching the serial for?Confused In fact one of the reasons I didn't watch Kis Desh, even though it was in the same time slot was because I was afraid that I might get drawn to Kis Desh the same way I was drawn to KZK, and  then have to see the utter mess it would eventually become...but at least there they didn't have the oscillating hero/heroine that KZK didROFL
 
I also swore that I would never touch another BT serial after KZK and Kyunki...but TL made me fall back into the same groove all over again ROFLROFL
 
oscillating hero heroine....!!!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFL
 
absolutely!!..me too watched KZK at first...but the double standard behaviour of prernaOuch...and all of a sudden the villain became the hero.ShockedShockedShocked..i couldnt help but stop...Angry...
i again watched it when prem entered...but then his lady love too died a the time of their reunion that happened like years after..OuchOuch...then i sensed the sadistic nature os the creatives and cut myself completely from BT...very unhealthy..OuchOuch.ROFLROFLROFLROFL....
Elizabeth Darcy IF-Dazzler
Elizabeth Darcy
Elizabeth Darcy

Joined: 12 June 2005
Posts: 3280

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deeps07

Originally posted by Elizabeth Darcy

..
 
Godd I still remember KZK and how much I used to like it in the beginning...I was still in school then...LOL...I really really liked the entire Anurag/Prerna story...watched it everyday, even after Bajaj married her again lol...but I hated that the script supported a relationship that was built on a lie (esp the fact that Bajaj intentionally did the things that he did to make it look like he was having an affair with Prerna)...every time Bajaj got the clean chit from Prerna for anything wrong that he had done, and Anurag got slaps for even the slightest mistake, I would sigh and say, is this what I was watching the serial for?Confused In fact one of the reasons I didn't watch Kis Desh, even though it was in the same time slot was because I was afraid that I might get drawn to Kis Desh the same way I was drawn to KZK, and  then have to see the utter mess it would eventually become...but at least there they didn't have the oscillating hero/heroine that KZK didROFL
 
I also swore that I would never touch another BT serial after KZK and Kyunki...but TL made me fall back into the same groove all over again ROFLROFL
 
oscillating hero heroine....!!!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFL
 
absolutely!!..me too watched KZK at first...but the double standard behaviour of prernaOuch...and all of a sudden the villain became the hero.ShockedShockedShocked..i couldnt help but stop...Angry...
i again watched it when prem entered...but then his lady love too died a the time of their reunion that happened like years after..OuchOuch...then i sensed the sadistic nature os the creatives and cut myself completely from BT...very unhealthy..OuchOuch.ROFLROFLROFLROFL....
 
I ended up watching it again during the Prem/Mukti track because the nuns in my hostel were big fans of the show, for reasons I still cannot fathom...ROFL...even there Prem wasn't left out of the multiple affairs and marriages brigade...first Mukti, and when he gets Mukti out of her own wedding she dies, and then Devki, Mukti's humshakal, who he still thinks about when he marries Palchchin...ROFL...and the funniest thing was that for Prem/Devki romantic flashbacks or whatever, they always showed Mukti scenes, the CVs conveniently forgot that Mukti and Devki were two different people...ROFLROFL


Edited by Elizabeth Darcy - 04 January 2011 at 1:08am

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
~:* Anupriya Kapoor AT *:~ (UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 17 18

Author: Pyari_Zahra   Replies: 136   Views: 22357

Pyari_Zahra 136 22357 01 December 2011 at 9:40am by -GoldMist-
~:*Harshad Chopda Appreciation Thread *:~

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 96 97

Author: SunShine_A   Replies: 772   Views: 73351

SunShine_A 772 73351 04 July 2011 at 2:25pm by Alisha.
Rajat Tokas/Robindo AT Petition link 1st pg

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: --sanchita--   Replies: 1201   Views: 90652

--sanchita-- 1201 90652 28 May 2011 at 1:42pm by farhassan51
Episode Discussion Thread: 23-27th August

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 66 67

Author: -Dimple-   Replies: 532   Views: 25690

-Dimple- 532 25690 30 August 2010 at 2:50am by -vandy-
Episode Discussion Thread: 16-20th August

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 39 40

Author: -Dimple-   Replies: 318   Views: 15435

-Dimple- 318 15435 21 August 2010 at 11:10am by .Angel

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Tere Liye Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index