Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: KDHMDfan

and whether Onu knows abt the necklace or not, why would he doubt taani's intentions? even if gulabo says it was taani not nupur.......shekhar is a different matter........but taani herself told Onu abt gulabo....so i don't see how that can be a problem between them

biraj that is too much to expect from BT at times.. u know how they are great at ruining Char... But I def see Anu not loosing his faith on Taani... He wld be the last one to loose it on her... for sure.

@manasi.. i know it a long short... But they can prove it.. IF Robby is +ve for sometime  for family sake & get Ritesh out the family....

But after today even Shekhar should not be trusting any words from any outsider.. 

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Logically No biraj i agree but bt mey kuch bhi ho sakta hey 😆

But i dont see them getting separated now for problems between them it would be for external reasons
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: purvimeh

But after today even Shekhar should not be trusting any words from any outsider.. 

Dream on 🤣 its shehkar ganguly we are talking 🤔
soapsuds thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i agree nads.....i just don't believe it will cos mistrust or any such things......i think Onu and taani do transcend that

we have always been expecting the worst of Onu all along but except for that one jealous lapse (and that was jealousy eating at him more than mistrust) Onu has always been true.........everyone expected Onu to vacillate with nupur's return.....but he didn't.......then we thought he will be emotionally blackmailed by nupur's suicide attempt but he didn't waver.....basically Onu defied our worst expectations ever since he recognized his feelings for what they are.....so why should he suddenly change?
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I have very very high doubts of Robi giving even one darshan of positivity now.....🤢 That baddua thing keeps coming back to my mind whenever I get to read or hear Robi's name....
soapsuds thumbnail
baki kisika ka koi bharosa nahin hai....shekhar, robi.......and all....they are all very fickle.......but my Onu....😍....he ain't like that.......he is steadfast
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: KDHMDfan

i agree nads.....i just don't believe it will cos mistrust or any such things......i think Onu and taani do transcend that

we have always been expecting the worst of Onu all along but except for that one jealous lapse (and that was jealousy eating at him more than mistrust) Onu has always been true.........everyone expected Onu to vacillate with nupur's return.....but he didn't.......then we thought he will be emotionally blackmailed by nupur's suicide attempt but he didn't waver.....basically Onu defied our worst expectations ever since he recognized his feelings for what they are.....so why should he suddenly change?

Agree! I'm glad they haven't thought of moulding Onu's character even an inch differently just for some track's sake....*touchwood*
purvimeh thumbnail
🤣  nor do I manasi.. But family times... for family is all am saying... 

& with Robby voice we even got a glimpse of Taposh - molly so once they are back we are gonna have they track back too & what was with Molly feeling bad after her doings for ganguly..... 

She is def not a happy soul with Taposh... 
purvimeh thumbnail

Originally posted by: Soaps1

Dream on 🤣 its shehkar ganguly we are talking 🤔

I am not dreaming at all.. .... it was just a statement🤣🤣🤣 if u logically look at it... 
soapsuds thumbnail
and if robi is out for vengeance then i don't see him as grey anymore.......more like black......coz i could forgive him the curse etc as a momentary lapse in judgemnt due to his emotional anguish at the time if he gets over it once his emotions quieten......but if he continues to harbour that feeling and wants to avenge....then i see that as black and not grey.....and his feelings for his brother and taani as having been very shallow......if they can be so easily permanently be destroyed