Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
TL is unique.....agreed CV's have done some pathetic things to us..but we viewers..in the spirit of the show..are waiting for them to wake up...the way Taani is waiting for paagal onu..paagal onu jaisa koi nahin...πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜ 
Elizabeth Darcy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: prime_time

Ekta kapoor is a  master in recycling  , she not only  recycle  costumes and sets but also  her own shows. She made kavita and kusturi from  kusum, betaab dil from kasamse,  kya dil mei hai  from karam apna apna, pyaar ka bandhan from kahin to milenge etc, hope that she dont make tl  in another  kzk. have  a decade of K - SERIAL experience🀣🀣🀣 . i forgot one or two right 😎

I know...I remember a time when tracks from one of her really early serials was recycled in KGGK and other serials...this very old serial called Kavita which had Smriti Irani in it focussed on the bahu of the house finding out that her jiju has raped a friend of hers and has to choose between speaking against the family or ruining her friend's life...that was made into the Khushi track, with only one difference ki the girl was blind so they spent weeks and weeks trying to locate the rapist, who was from the house itself...sigh...
Edited by Elizabeth Darcy - 13 years ago
purvimeh thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Lizzy ,,.. from the new Tb it looks like he is on high with these twist & is making the TRP gainer.... Man i am not so ahppy about it... If they get Ritesh Taani shaadi they will kill it for sure.. hope they proper twist to the story...now.. I agree with u.. it scary

@soapy.... Ritesh being out in the open is a +ve sign but look at the overall of the show... There is so much of -vevity as we discussed yest & its still hanging their....With robby Back & now with Todays Ritesh entering with property papers..🀒.Yest Sym of Gangly clan standing at the door with Taani in front was a huge huge symbolis going in so many ways..

Taani doing TL for Gangly fly

Anuraag Crossing over bwt Shekhar & Taani - cld be going Anu standing up for Taani btwn her & Fly...

or Taani & Anu standing for the Fly...

Edited by purvimeh - 13 years ago
Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

@Liz: Laugh all you want!!! πŸ˜‘

@Biraj: Read the above statement...πŸ˜”

@Nadia: Hide?? πŸ˜• πŸ˜• From who?? Someone's chasing me?? πŸ˜•

Bitiyaa...ab hasne aur hasaaney ke siva hum kuch kar hi nahin sakte...πŸ˜† *offers more kulfis*
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: purvimeh

@soapy.... Ritesh being out in the open is a +ve sign but look at the overall of the show... There is so much of -vevity as we discussed yest & its still hanging their....With robby Back & now with Todays Ritesh entering with property papers..🀒.Yest Sym of Gangly clan standing at the door with Taani in front was a huge huge symbolis going in so many ways..

I was only talking about why it had good trps last week ... because there was positivity ... i was just saying positivity because the truth came out ... trps were not because of negativity ... we also had great onu tani scenes ... the negativity of roby and all was in previous week to last week
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah..I mean the true test of love is when something negative happens..thats when you realise whether your lover(be it wife, girlfriend fiancee or husband, boyfriend or fiance...πŸ˜†) is there for you all the time or whether those promises of 'tere liye' were just empty......πŸ˜† 
I guess what Nads was trying to say was that compared to the epis we've had this entire month this week has been much more positive and seen more pro-TaAnu things happening...hai na Nads?
Soaps1 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Elizabeth Darcy

I guess what Nads was trying to say was that compared to the epis we've had this entire month this week has been much more positive and seen more pro-TaAnu things happening...hai na Nads?

Yup and hence more TRPs πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

Yeah..I mean the true test of love is when something negative happens..thats when you realise whether your lover(be it wife, girlfriend fiancee or husband, boyfriend or fiance...πŸ˜†) is there for you all the time or whether those promises of 'tere liye' were just empty......πŸ˜† 

I know Megs but I hope they don't overdo the negativity...after all love is a balance of savouring the positives and conquering the negatives...my hopes that the CVs are even aware this balance exists are sinking though πŸ˜•
Soaps1 thumbnail
I get US SP now two weeks late so can't πŸ€”