Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
One of my friends think that from his FBs yesterday Ritesh might now think about marrying her
LubzA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Oh God, well like we said: anything's possible.

Why can't the CVs stick to one thing? If you're going to be a villain, stay a villain! Stop changing. And the same with Robbie. πŸ˜†
Edited by Lubz89 - 13 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail
I think they have realized they churned out way too many villans 🀣

But i don't think Ritesh will turn positive πŸ₯±

I just hope we get to see Tere Liye from both sides in the show we have seen enough of Liyes for everyone but now we want Tere Liye from Onu and Tani bas!!!

LubzA thumbnail
Way too many!πŸ˜†

Good. I hope not! He doesn't suit positivity. He's a great actor as a villain.

Yeaah, true. We've seen too much of everyone else and the whole Bachon Ke Liye. Focus on TaAnu, please! It's their love story after all.
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Soaps1

I think they have realized they churned out way too many villans 🀣

But i don't think Ritesh will turn positive πŸ₯±

I just hope we get to see Tere Liye from both sides in the show we have seen enough of Liyes for everyone but now we want Tere Liye from Onu and Tani bas!!!

yeahh...for a change why dont they give us just anutaani's tere liye rather than ganguly's aur unke saare bachee keliye..😑😑...
-Maha- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I dont want Ritesh to turn positive warna he will become another bajaj in taanu's life.πŸ₯±
deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Lubz89

It's a no win situation then!🀣

Hmmm, I'd like to say that Ritesh finds out the truth that it was Nupur and kicks her out, but then that would be expecting too much, wouldn't it?

Knowing BT; Ritesh will probably go back and accuse Taani in front of everyone, telling them about the whole her giving Gulaabo the necklace business, maybe Taani will look guilty at that bit but everyone mistakes it for her being guilty overall and then tamaasha shuru! As per usual.

Kya kehte ho?

arre lubz...rithesh khud kicked out hein tho woh kaise nupur ko kick out karega?πŸ€”
deeps07 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha_k

I dont want Ritesh to turn positive warna he will become another bajaj in taanu's life.πŸ₯±

ek bajaj hii kaafi tha mujhe saalon thak BT se door rakhne keliye...no more bajaj's pleaseeeee
Soaps1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: maha_k

And also i feel positivity won't suit the character πŸ₯±
LubzA thumbnail

Originally posted by: deeps07

arre lubz...rithesh khud kicked out hein tho woh kaise nupur ko kick out karega?πŸ€”

Good pointπŸ˜†. To theek hai, Onu should do it as I said: pick her up and throw her out the way she came in!πŸ˜†