Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
chill guys..nothing happened..i was expecting that Kuhu's face will emotionally trigger Ritesh to come to his senses...πŸ₯± the guy has now become tragic hero..great news for his deewaanis..πŸ€” 

Anyway...whether wedding happens or not..let us celebrate these 17 days!! πŸ˜ˆ I mean c'mon..all the other forums..geet..maryada..are celebrating lead pair's marriage with siggies, forum activities...why should we be left behind just because of the clichetives and their sadistic thoughts?? πŸ€”
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

Ritesh staggers outside and walks into the moonlight...sad music..he remembers ananya...them as the perfect family..ananya sadly saying kuhu will be destroyed without me..(Since when did RITESH become the tragic hero?"? πŸ€”)

This is BT for you ... do all evil baad mey 4 ansoun bahao ... bewi ko yaad karo aur tragic hero ban jao πŸ€’πŸ˜†
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
actually i cant understand ritesh today .if date is fixed then no marriage will happen πŸ˜” why taani giving a wierd look  she was supposed to be hapy naπŸ˜•
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
In BT show announcement of wedding date means it never happens πŸ€”
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: Soaps1

This is BT for you ... do all evil baad mey 4 ansoun bahao ... bewi ko yaad karo aur tragic hero ban jao πŸ€’πŸ˜†

Mujhe aisa kyun laga that Ritesh is gone... 🀒🀒 Phir se dikhai nahi dega shayad
IndigoBlues thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I will be positive.........I want to make fullest of these 17 days..which will probably be one week in serial time..so even though you guys know something bad will happen..shut up and lets celebrate.....πŸ₯³ jo hona hai hoga...lekin present ko humein enjoy karna padega..

p.s. 2moro i won't be in EDT....i will come directly on thursday i think....
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Kalindi-

Be positive yaar.. Itne din ke baad ab kyun dar lag raha hai.. Im toh very happy.. Shaadi ki date fix hogi tabhi toh shaddi hogi naa. And Im very sure after what happened today, Ritesh will not try to hurt Taani.. Ab agar kuch karegi toh woh Nupur hee hogi, but her dad is dragging her back with him... So who now?? Roby????πŸ˜•

yehi darr hein pinki...see..if rithesh tries to kill taani then its fine...anu turns paagal..and thats good for the story.😳..but if rithesh remains harmless..and nupur acts...then i am afraid she would do some chaalakiyaan to make rithesh and taani cornered..and i dont want to say anything...😭😭😭
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: IndigoBlues

I will be positive.........I want to make fullest of these 17 days..which will probably be one week in serial time..so even though you guys know something bad will happen..shut up and lets celebrate.....πŸ₯³ jo hona hai hoga...lekin present ko humein enjoy karna padega..

p.s. 2moro i won't be in EDT....i will come directly on thursday i think....

will miss u megz...😳😳
premeeristry thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Pratamesh

I dont think fter what happened 2day ritesh wil try 2 kil tani unless that nupur does something hope that in 2mrw epi nupur is gone 17days atlast for d marriage.hope everything goes fine for 17 days n v get 2 c taanu wed

yeah me too the way laboni cleared his confusions a sort of( though real truth is out to come πŸ˜• ) but still looking to the situation she tried to xplain him  the way she did was bravoo yaarπŸ‘ she acted well and
mujhe b lagta hai ki woh ab utna kuch nahi karega unless nupur lik people interrupt  him
πŸ˜•
manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Okay so I can still keep my hopes intact for Parineeta thing to happen...😍🀣 (I mean just the wedding part of it ofcourse🀣)