Episode Discussion Thread: 3rd Jan'11- 7th Jan'11 - Page 47

Posted: 13 years ago
ithne saara controversies ...🀣🀣🀣...
oh whatever..Liz..I'm not exactly known by my classmates for being trendy.....🀣 In fact you people are really stars that you'll manage to like me..or rather tolerate me despite my weirdness...πŸ˜†

i guess 15 more for bacchon ke liye..like me..😈

okay okay..i opt out of the race..i don't want to be blamed for abetting nadia's suicide...🀣

and as for the last movie i saw on TV..guess what it was..'darna marna hai;'...🀣
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

oh whatever..Liz..I'm not exactly known by my classmates for being trendy.....🀣 In fact you people are really stars that you'll manage to like me..or rather tolerate me despite my weirdness...πŸ˜†

okay okay..i opt out of the race..i don't want to be blamed for abetting nadia's suicide...🀣

and as for the last movie i saw on TV..guess what it was..'darna marna hai;'...🀣

🀣....situation keliye perfect...🀣🀣🀣....
Originally posted by IndigoBlues

Megs...🀣🀣🀣
Originally posted by deeps07

but i am from south...and me too using it....so not just mumbaikaars..πŸ˜•πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

from now on i will also fy everythng πŸ˜† i kinda liked your fying

Yeah..and my favourite part of the movie was the one where nana patekar pretended to be a ghost to scare vivek oberoi..but it turned out vivek was the actual ghost....*spooky* πŸ€£ so you see nadia..you are pretending to be a bhoot..but the real bhoot will always be me..but i don't want to say more or else you will jump into the deep depths of the waterfall and forever disappear......🀣

Chandni..we are all going into bouts of paagalpan...inspired by none other than...😍
😍😍😍😍anu😍😍😍....sigh...😍😍😍...
so guys any predictions for today's episodeπŸ˜•

seems aaj sirf bachoon ko hi dikhayenge tl mein πŸ˜•
Originally posted by premeeristry

so guys any predictions for today's episodeπŸ˜•

seems aaj sirf bachoon ko hi dikhayenge tl mein πŸ˜•

fikar not...rithesh aur nupur bhi honge...😑😑
I think I know what won't happen...πŸ˜•