manasi_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago
Yaar it's getting so boring without the LIKE tab now.....😑
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: manasi_31

😭😭...jaanthi hoon...umeed kar rahii thi...
😭

see taani is narrating her story to warden .One thing is clear that the truth will be revealed but when and how this we will have to see. in my view ke jab sab ko such pata chale ga yahaan tak ke ritesh ko bhi such pata chal jai ga ke ye sab nupur ne kiya hai lekin tab takk it will be too late i mean taani ki ritesh se shaadi ho chuki ho gi aur woh bachoon ki khatir  saach jaane ke baad bhi ritesh ko chor ne se inkaar kar de gi.

nahiin hogi rithesh ki shaadi kisi se bhi😑taani tho duur ki baath hein..πŸ˜•...mein shaap dethi hoon rithesh ko ki woh bina patni hii puuri zindagii guzaare...🀣🀣🀣
nahi yaar we are sophisticated people....πŸ˜† we cant fall to the level of these cursing people....🀣 we dont give shaap to anyone....πŸ˜† we just give duaein to TaAnu....πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜† jo shayad hi ab kabool hogi.....πŸ€”

thats why i am trying my hand on shaap..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†shaayad isse asar pad jaaye..😍...cv's have a strong bonding with badhuwaas..u know..😳😳
Edited by deeps07 - 13 years ago
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Tani will marry ritesh to fulfill the wada key wo bacohun ki hamesha maa ban key rahey gi? Please don't tell me it can be this dumb 🀣
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
After v harrasing d cv's with msg they want 2 make clear d 1st epi so that they dont hav 2 ans any more questions.
Soaps1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pratamesh

After v harrasing d cv's with msg they want 2 make clear d 1st epi so that they dont hav 2 ans any more questions.

But in first epi tani clearly said Onu merey pati hien ... CVs better clear that too ... she said in present tense not past or future 🀣
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Pratamesh

just 1 question about that blooper in the first episode...to clear that the cv's r arising questions about the essence of the story itselfπŸ˜•πŸ˜•...they have got peanuts as brain..i suppose..😑
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Without aonu's life in danger or aonu saying anything there is no way tani wil marry ritesh.
-svetalana- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Soaps1

Tani will marry ritesh to fulfill the wada key wo bacohun ki hamesha maa ban key rahey gi? Please don't tell me it can be this dumb 🀣

The CVs are dumbest of dumb if they think this way,

Today they ruined TL totally🀒.  I hate this CV.  The worst ever twist if ritesh marries taani...😑...
They are trying to prove basu surname of taani but then what abt that dialog that " yeh mere pati hai"
how will they prove it.
Daffodilee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

no some fears haunts me what if ritesh kidnaps and marries taani ,omg i dont want this to happen 😭 still i belive taani-ritesh wont happen .may be ritesh kidnap taani and tries to kill her but in the process taani escapes but anurag misunderstands and goes mad . he walks to somewhere so the family cant find his whereabouts

Soaps1 thumbnail
They ruined the essence today by making it anannya key liye already ... damage is done ... now wait and see agey kia kia tamashey hotey hien πŸ₯±