Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
But they have made this show full on anannya key liye or her bachoun keyl iy today and that is πŸ₯± I mean its hardly 8 months the show started and they made them parents to two kids? Even if they r not their own but still πŸ€” Whole freshness goes down th drain
Edited by Soaps1 - 13 years ago
-svetalana- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: anuu2010

are the cv's planning for a very big leap  by showing the new born kid as new anurag ,roby's kid as robby and tapli's new kid as taani and kuhu as ananya πŸ˜† why so much kids .even mera onu didnt even went for honeymoon

Bechare onutaani ke khud ke bachee ke liye koi space nahi hai...

becoz two will be on onu's shoulders and one will in taani;s arm...phurshat kahan milegi inko pyar karne ke liye ..🀒
deeps07 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Elizabeth Darcy

Why, WHY couldn't they just have Neelu take care of the kids! 😑 She's their grandma and if she could look after Cute Baby I'm sure she could look after the other two! πŸ˜•

😑😑...this is soooo BT...
😑
LubzA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: deeps07

jab anu asylum mein hein aur taani sab kuch jhodkar bhaag gayi...tho inn bachoo ka kya huwa hoga..?πŸ€”

That's exactly what I was thinking during the weekend! Bachon ko kahaan chordiya? πŸ˜•
deeps07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soaps1

Ritesh curses Onu jis dukh sey mey aaj guzar raha hoon ussey teri takdeer bana doun ga sab merey Onu ko kiun curse kartey hien

ab mujhe lag raha hein rithesh taani ki murder karne ki koshish karegi...and thus asylumm..πŸ˜›πŸ˜³πŸ˜³....atleast no stupid marriage plan..🀒🀒
Pratamesh thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
M getting afriad now d way ritesh said mera naam basu hai the cv's want 2 make it crystal clear that ritesh tani is definately coming:-(
Tunasnah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
[
absolutely...πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±....why cant they show something else for a changeπŸ₯±...idea!!...rithesh gets to know the truth..πŸ˜‰....
if they show like that  it will be nice but beware of bt cv's in thier world it will never happen😑

😭😭...jaanthi hoon...umeed kar rahii thi...
😭[/QUOTE

see taani is narrating her story to warden .One thing is clear that the truth will be revealed but when and how this we will have to see. in my view ke jab sab ko such pata chale ga yahaan tak ke ritesh ko bhi such pata chal jai ga ke ye sab nupur ne kiya hai lekin tab takk it will be too late i mean taani ki ritesh se shaadi ho chuki ho gi aur woh bachoon ki khatir  saach jaane ke baad bhi ritesh ko chor ne se inkaar kar de gi.
deeps07 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soaps1

But they have made this show full on anannya key liye or her bachoun keyl iy today and that is πŸ₯± I mean its hardly 8 months the show started and they made them parents to two kids? Even if they r not their own but still πŸ€” Whole freshness goes down th drain

boarding school mein daalne ki soch rahe honge..πŸ€”
-svetalana- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Pratamesh

M getting afriad now d way ritesh said mera naam basu hai the cv's want 2 make it crystal clear that ritesh tani is definately coming:-(

🀒🀒🀒
🀒
Soaps1 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Pratamesh

For Cvs πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯± all i have to say after how they made it anannya key liye today from tere liye πŸ₯±πŸ₯±