Passing years can never mar,
Experiences great and small
That have made you who you are.
Another year is a happy gift,
So cut your cake, and say,
"Instead of counting birthdays,
I count blessings every day!"
πŸ₯³

Have my prelims going on πŸ˜” (omg what I'm doing on I-F then πŸ€ͺ) so couldnt open my PS past some days to make u any gift.....
But yea I somehow managed to make a lame one today....πŸ˜› Hope u'll like it.....😳

May you get all you desire & deserve!!
⭐️ Hope you had a great day!πŸ˜ƒ All the best for your boards and hope you rock them totally!πŸ‘πŸΌ May you celebrate many many more birthdays and may each one be a special one!
God Bless..... Keep Smilin'....Keep Shinin'....Keep Rockin'....

πŸ€—

Phewww finally edited my post on Pg.4.....πŸ˜† Sorry for late wishes Shounak my prelims are not letting me breathe any air of peace....
Anyways, hope your special day was rockin'.....πŸ˜ƒ

.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Armu4eva

@Shikhs... the bengali of Brother is DaDa.... where is it DADU?? Dadu in bengali means Grandfather......πŸ€“ πŸ˜†

but i agree Shounak Dadu sounds so good πŸ˜‰..... Dadu...aaj ker party kothai dichcho??

Shikhs..rocking post πŸ˜‰

arey haaa haaaa.... Dada ka Dadu as chota bro 🀣
bhawnao ko smajho.....

parttty Baddi tey !! πŸ˜›
.StarryPhoenix thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: shounak-rijul1

God Bless alwazzz n Life's Best AlwaysπŸ€—

THNX A LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT for the post Shikha di!Oh Em Gee..Aila..Dadu is Grandfather onlyπŸ˜†πŸ˜†Big bro is Dada actuallyπŸ˜†ahem...newayz....Me like nethin..so no probs wid that..Dadu bualon..toh Dadaji ke tarah ashirvaad dunga..aur Dada bulaye..toh dher sara pyaarπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†Yup...though we havent interacted much..ahem..me is in love with ur shop!!!Kabhi rent karna ho toh mujhe yaad karnaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†Me love Creative ppl..and I love the way u make every post all the more creative!πŸ˜‰Thnx a ton for the wishes..and the sig looks SUPER COOL!I will defo use every sig...Me seriosuly dont know how to fit so many sigs in my dabba..Help Me god..ermm sorry..hel me Vijay BhaiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Thnks a lot for the birthday wishes Shikha di!!

πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

🀣 bola na 'bhawnaao' ko smjhooo, n yeah.hope u hd a great start !! njoy n keep rockin' btw, u aren't usin' my gift😳

& shop rent pe !! 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

kabhi bhi..anytime.....

waniya_fatima thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shounak-rijul1

Here I go'.

Jungle main mangal

*mangala mangala mangala mangala hon!*πŸ˜†

chalo its better than jhingala dance or dhinchak form of dancing πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Teray hi dam say

*dam maaro dam...mit jae aapke har ghum*😳

So ja munna warna gabbar ko bula laoongi πŸ˜†

Sab nay yeh shoor machaya hai

*bhootni ke..isliye behra ho gaya hoonπŸ˜†*

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh silence plz bacha behra hai.... πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Salgirah ka din aya hai πŸ₯³

*Happy Birthday to ME*πŸ˜† 

say it loudπŸ‘

Hurrayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy if you're happy and you know it clap your hands' Clap

ClapSoooooper Happy!!!

GoodπŸ˜ƒ 

Let's hear it loud coz its our champ's b'day(lets do some balley balley)

Me prefer doing the balle balle like this...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

LOLπŸ˜† keep the good work going champ

Our ladla (thora bigra thora pagal)πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

No bigra...only paagal...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

You mean maa ka ladla bigar chukaaaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

SGP's most rocking memberπŸ‘πŸΌ

The most generous person I have met at IF

The friendliest

The real badmash

A true raginian

Who makes everyone smile around him πŸ˜ƒ

Who has actually made this forum a place where everyone loves to spread love'.. and I mean it ⭐️

My champ   πŸ˜ƒ our superstar the most fab person we can have at IF πŸ˜ƒ

EEeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!Wah Wah Fathima di...Aaj se aap meri PR agent ban gayiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Hilaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa got a new job... okay i am resigning from this one sir ji    πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Wish you a very Happy Birthday. May all your dreams come true bacha may you get everything you desire in life may this new year bring newly found happiness and delight for you. Ameen'..

Regards
Fatima

THnx a tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooonnnn for the wishes Fathima di..Me enjoyed interacting with u in the CC..and emn glad to have met a person like youπŸ€—...Thnaks a lot for the kind words..and rocking post di!Hope you to see u around more here in the future....Thnx a lottttttttttttttttttttttttt...

http://www.profile-comments.com/images/thank-you/images/thank-you99.gif

The pleasure is all mine chotu champ. we all are so lucky to have you here at this plat form. even i would love to chat with u again. will rock the forum once u get free from exams.... All the best for that and God bless ya.
Edited by waniya_fatima - 13 years ago
SomerholicGirl thumbnail

Shounak.......Here is a message for u from Leo..

Its Birthday time again and this time its the birthday of none other than the Jaan of the SGP forumthe very special and loyal SGP-ian..Wish you a A Very Happy Birthday Shounak..

Hope you are enjoying your special day with the all the special people in your life..

I remember the initial days of the forum when i would come,check out a few threads and leave but then slowly as i made friends with vipu and Sanayaa i started to spend more time here and then i became friends with shounak....one of my very  first friends here on IF...it was so much fun talking to you about SGP..reading your posts and your thoughtful analysis about the charachters and their actions...i slowly became as addicted to the forum as i was to the show and you played a huge part in it...
The IF ka Apna SGP was a unique idea...its only you who cud have thought of something like that...we had so much fun playing our parts there and getting to know each other well and Then came the CC...god we discussed so many random stuff in there...from what was going on in the show to what was going on in our lives...to what was going to happen...you dropped so many bombs on us...and then the never ending discussions on food where your love for TC came out in the open..we are such big bhukkads that we can chat for hours about food...and then how can i forget the goof up that you did by sending a friend req to some other Sakshi on FB and then coming and asking me if i am the one on FB ...chatting,planning the NL...it was so much fun that i never realised how my summer holidays passed..
and not to forget you are the very first of my friends who gauged my craziness over Terence and gifted me the icon that i fell in love with and am still sporting...you are one heck of a creative person..
You have been a very special friend Shounak..and i hope that we'll continue to be friends for long..

and a small gift for you from my side..

Originally posted by: manasi_31

Thanks a LOTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT for the wishes Manasi..That small wish was SUPERB!Me loved each and every sentence!😳..Yup...Shall count in all ur blessings..to be someone...so much blessed..ki mujhe kabhi blessings ki zaroorat na padhe..aur phir blessings free mein baatna pare due to excess of blessingsπŸ˜†πŸ˜†Thnx a lottttt.....And yeah yeah!!wat u doin in IF now huh???Danda pedga abhi tumhare sar parπŸ˜†...The sig looks awesome!!!Shall defo use it!God bless :)

http://showmemoneybiz.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/Thank-You-4-Early-Payment.png

haan haan...bhavnao ko samajh rahan hoonπŸ˜†par bhavna bas dadu tak hi seemet rahe toh accha hai..kahin pardadu tak chala na jayeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†ee...sorry..actually I was having some uploading probs in my dabba...shall use every sig very soon😳...aur agar aapka shop rent me liya...toh ek ghante mein hi aap loss mein duuub jayengeπŸ˜†πŸ˜†So better..that u run the shop..and we buy ur products😍

Originally posted by: haaki_ragz

Shounak.......Here is a message for u from Leo..

Its Birthday time again and this time its the birthday of none other than the Jaan of the SGP forumthe very special and loyal SGP-ian..Wish you a A Very Happy Birthday Shounak..

πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
πŸ€—πŸ€—
πŸ€—

Thank you Leo for leaving in the wish!😳

God..This is that some fancy charachter na..tinkerbell  or something..my niece is mad behind this..and my didi has to give something which has this tinkerbellπŸ€ͺπŸ˜†

Hope you are enjoying your special day with the all the special people in your life..

I remember the initial days of the forum when i would come,check out a few threads and leave but then slowly as i made friends with vipu and Sanayaa i started to spend more time here and then i became friends with shounak....one of my very  first friends here on IF...it was so much fun talking to you about SGP..reading your posts and your thoughtful analysis about the charachters and their actions...i slowly became as addicted to the forum as i was to the show and you played a huge part in it...
The IF ka Apna SGP was a unique idea...its only you who cud have thought of something like that...we had so much fun playing our parts there and getting to know each other well and Then came the CC...god we discussed so many random stuff in there...from what was going on in the show to what was going on in our lives...to what was going to happen...you dropped so many bombs on us...and then the never ending discussions on food where your love for TC came out in the open..we are such big bhukkads that we can chat for hours about food...and then how can i forget the goof up that you did by sending a friend req to some other Sakshi on FB and then coming and asking me if i am the one on FB ...chatting,planning the NL...it was so much fun that i never realised how my summer holidays passed..
and not to forget you are the very first of my friends who gauged my craziness over Terence and gifted me the icon that i fell in love with and am still sporting...you are one heck of a creative person..
You have been a very special friend Shounak..and i hope that we'll continue to be friends for long..

Me too loveeeeeeeeeed interacting with u in this forum..U are one of my bessssssst buddies...Miss u a lot yaar!...Home we meet again during the summer vacations..Yeah..we used to yap like anything in CC and Apna SGP🀣We cud have easily got the BIGGEST YAPPERS AWARDπŸ˜†....Goshhhhhhh..i MISS those days like hell!!!
Ohh yeah...grr DIDI ne THAMBI ko rumours se maar dala...Sb Tanu di aur Laxmi di ka chaal tha..to relate Tandoori Chicken to Ragini KhannaπŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†Obviously..taang khechne ko koi mila nahi tha😭...Oh...I just saw now..ur STILL using the icon!!!πŸ˜†I thot kab phadke phek di hogiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†Lolz..thnks a lottttttπŸ€—Me very happy having a friend like u in the forum..and toh dont talk about the FB Blunder🀣Tumhe add karne ke bajaye..I sent a req to Vipra's friend!🀣...Thnx a lotttttttttt for the wishes..Liked it a lot...aur jaldi wapas aana..aur bhukkadon ki taraf khana khake jana huh*hansa style*πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

and a small gift for you from my side..

This is awesome Leo....I loveeeed it and shall use it too😳

https://www.scrapsyard.com/graphics/thank-you/thank-you131.gif

Edited by shounak-rijul1 - 13 years ago
I would like to say a

I  G

T H A N K   Y O U

T O    A L L

for the wishes and making my b'day a memorable one..
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww HBπŸ₯³
Siddhi_ thumbnail

Sorry for being late. Happy belated birthday!! Hope you had an awesome day and may all your wishes come truae. :) xx