Article: Is Bigg Boss fixed?

cutiepies Senior Member
cutiepies
cutiepies

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Is Bigg Boss fixed?
Rachana Dubey, Hindustan Times
Mumbai, January 03, 2011

Sameer Soni has just been evicted from the Bigg Boss House in the show's fourth season on Colors. It was his second round in the house from which Dolly Bindra and he had been evicted a month ago, following a heated exchange of words between them. Naturally, being evicted a week ahead of the finale is not what the actor wanted. "I didn't want to be out, but I probably had the least amount of votes and so I had to leave. But I wish I could have stayed till the last day," he sighs.

When asked which of the four housemates, out of Khali, Dolly Bindra, Shweta Tiwari and Ashmit Patel he would like to see as the eventual winner of the show, Soni picks his friend Shweta and reasons, "She deserves to win because she's been very clean and has played the game very well. She didn't malign anyone's image, maintained her dignity and didn't get affected by any bad vibes."

Buzz is that Bigg Boss 4 has been staged from day one, and now, it's said that Ashmit Patel is most likely to win the show. Quiz Sameer on whether the show has actually been scripted and he says, "I can't say for sure, but I guess there are favourites. All along, I hadn't had the elimination protection by becoming the captain of the house. The remaining have been saved from eviction in the past. This time, when it was my turn, they just refused to have a captain in the house. Naturally, there's the least possibility of me creating extreme drama in the last week. I've been dignified all along. I can't speak beyond this because I've been sent into the house twice and I really can't say much then."

News now is that Sara and Ali Merchant have gone their separate ways after their televised wedding and 'suhaag raat' on Bigg Boss 4. Back in the day, it was rumoured that their wedding and the hoopla around it was all staged and paid for. When asked, both Sara and Ali denied this. "I entered the house after requesting the production company that I want to be with Sara because she was feeling emotionally weak. And eventually, we just decided to marry. Nothing had been pre-planned and paid for," claims Ali Merchant. "I can't deny though that situations inside are created, but reactions are not."

An evictee on the condition of anonymity, however, claims that the channel and production house have been partial towards Ashmit Patel: "Right from his entry to all the high points in the show so far, everything has revolved around him. I won't be surprised if he wins."

The channel refrained from commenting on the issue. The finale airs on January 7. The finalists, according to industry experts, will be between Ashmit, Dolly and Shweta.

http://www.hindustantimes.com/Is-Bigg-Boss-fixed/Article1-645850.aspx

Edited by starfru - 03 January 2011 at 3:15am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004kathy2010Arpitachohan_adyy_rekhab25cool_yvLuv-Shonit-Hina-cupid-struckhide-allizwell-yellowfloweryipee-Mink-Khushi.Chits1Sunshine GirlFaraan92

_adyy_ Senior Member
_adyy_
_adyy_

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
ahm ahm interesting article, good pointers.

Sameer's playing safe, yet giving pointers that yes the show is pretty much scripted.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004Faraan92

yipee IF-Sizzlerz
yipee
yipee

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
well i have felt so frm the beginning itself...but have a feeling ashmit will be in top 2 but not the winner...fingers crossed for him to not win

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004Luv-Shonit-Hina-Faraan92

-allizwell- IF-Rockerz
-allizwell-
-allizwell-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:41am | IP Logged
The finalists, according to industry experts, will be between Ashmit, Dolly and Shweta.

Shock 5...Toh khali the great kab evict honge????Shock 4...Hope he can bardaasth this eviction.....Warna Bigg boss ki waatt lag jayegi.....Fainting

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004Faraan92

_adyy_ Senior Member
_adyy_
_adyy_

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by laxmi_s

The finalists, according to industry experts, will be between Ashmit, Dolly and Shweta.

Shock 5...Toh khali the great kab evict honge????Shock 4...Hope he can bardaasth this eviction.....Warna Bigg boss ki waatt lag jayegi.....Fainting

munna bhai or circuit ishtyle? Tongue

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gehna2004

Meehak. IF-Sizzlerz
Meehak.
Meehak.

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged

Thanks for sharring it !

cupid-struck IF-Rockerz
cupid-struck
cupid-struck

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:16am | IP Logged