Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

new rankin.. :D i want it to be 1...

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:04am | IP Logged
atleast the rankin gt up ... Big smile

plzz  guys make this forum more active... so tht we reach at no. 1 ... or atleast 1st under star plus... 

all u guys .. make this forum more active... Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

star765fai_luBz_NehaHCNivRenDeewaniZaykebazzAnanyapuviniP.Kamaljit.Sean

aashiluvskinny Senior Member
aashiluvskinny
aashiluvskinny

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:12am | IP Logged
yes got to make it more active.....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teddybear66

hi2all Groupbie
hi2all
hi2all

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
Sorry guys.... what do we have to do... you mean make more post... and replies ......

NivRenDeewani

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Yaarr seriousllyy i m also nt getting . I thnk ccbm forum is d most active Forum among all Forums since Kinshuk entered in d show .Several vm's , several FF's , Several NivRen threads , Several topics . Articles also comes more of Ccbm only . Then why it's top ranking is still 5 now ? I mean it should b at 1 as it deserves 2 b no1 . I reallyy don'tt get it . no5 se upar ja hi nahi raha h .
teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:47am | IP Logged
yes forum has become very active after kinshuk's entry... Bt i guess we need to make it more active wid more posts n replies...

Even i dnt really knw wht to do.. Bt i guess we need to come up wid more posts n more replies.. To make it more active...
hi2all Groupbie
hi2all
hi2all

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
well.... in my view CCBM is no.1 show....across all the channels....i do watch other shows but my CCBM has to be no.1.....just love the show and everyday i just wait for the next episod... Kinshuk is a great actor... sometimes he doesnt need any lines to say his eyes and expression says it all.... i dont think even bollywood has any actor like him...ofcourse credit also goes to Rajan Sir to give him such a fantastic role to play...without kinshuk this show wouldn't do well.....
teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hi2all

well.... in my view CCBM is no.1 show....across all the channels....i do watch other shows but my CCBM has to be no.1.....just love the show and everyday i just wait for the next episod... Kinshuk is a great actor... sometimes he doesnt need any lines to say his eyes and expression says it all.... i dont think even bollywood has any actor like him...ofcourse credit also goes to Rajan Sir to give him such a fantastic role to play...without kinshuk this show wouldn't do well.....

totally agree with u ...
mittusingh Senior Member
mittusingh
mittusingh

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:28pm | IP Logged
This is among the three shows that I watch after a 13 hr day at work and a small baby at home including all the other work I do at home... I dont know if this doesnt show how much popular this show is nothing will...

CCBm deserves to be no 1!!

tamushi

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index