Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [3/1 - Epi. 47] (Page 6)

mushiroxx IF-Rockerz
mushiroxx
mushiroxx

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
happy new year to everyone n what a treat we got yesterday......awesome epi...........a perfect combination of arrogance, love n comedy.....ClapClap

It takes a minute to have a crush on someone,
an hour to like someone, and an day to love someone...
but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.

~ Unknown ~

arohi on being forced by DJ n buaa to go on a long-drive with chiku.....comes down n sits in the car but is shocked to see arjun on the front seat........she noticed arjun before chiku showing how much his presence affects her........she asked chiku if he will go with them n chikua as always .....proved to be dumb n said yes.......arohi said chiku tm sbse bade gadhe ho......ROFLROFLROFLi totally agree with u arohiLOL

arohi thinks that she wants to forget arjun but he is again here........

Of all forms of caution, caution in love is the most fatal.

arohi tries to make arjun jealous n starts flirting with chiku saying romantic stuff.......that too in an unromantic manner.....ROFL chiku opened his departmental store again n rechecked his memory by telling prices of all the items he brought for their date to arohi......LOL then he started to kiss arohi's hand....n arjun not being able to digest that site raised his brows on him.....Embarrassed  loved that scene...Blushing

arohi also feeling uncomfortable said ....chiku arjun is watching......LOL

then the table scene........chiku telling his funny story n seriously it was worth a watch.....he was hilarious........his poor maths teacher.....how did he bear such a student......ROFLROFL

arohi asks chiku to send arjun away....arjun turns around but is hurt coz he doesn't want to leave arohi with that chiku alone......

Wanting him is hard to forget, loving him is hard to regret, losing him is hard to accept, but even with all the hurt I've felt, letting go is the most painful yet.

arjun leaves ...but just then a car stops on the road n his daddy dear RPS is in it...he comes out n hugs arjun n then says his BLAH BLAH.....the most shocking part being ... if god forbid u dont get ur love then ur house doors r always open for u......Ouch he goes without hugging arjun again....Disapprove arjun turns around n sees arohi standing behind her,,,,she asks u really left ur house?? arjun replies u now believe me?? arohi in a battle of her mind n heart is again confused...

You're the one who broke my heart, you're the reason my world fell apart, you're the one who made me cry, yet I'm still in love with you and I don't know why.

but in a minute she comes back to reality n says u can cheat me again coz i just a girl........the best part here...........arjun's dialogues were awesome.....ClapClapClap

When they asked me what I loved most about life,
I smiled and said you.

will edit later guys have to go......Unhappy

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz.Jane..

Go to top