Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [3/1 - Epi. 47] (Page 5)

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
hmm so finally i see shibz here too..loved reading ur take..shibz..LOL
@pooja..hey urs take was hilarous...an yes wonder who the bhoolakkar mamaji is..Ermm..hope he also mistakes arjun to be the dulha..Wink
@anjali when will u edit?..waiting for urs take..:)
@pranii when do u watch the epi pranii?..pls edit ur post asap..Evil Smile..
aanchal missing u..sanju missing u too..
@all lovely takes..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-sanju-kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

XennaKhan09 Newbie
XennaKhan09
XennaKhan09

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged

Love pyar muhabaat hai mujhe tum se Karan......................................................

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GURASH14Du_Nishkavyasam

sheetal6 Goldie
sheetal6
sheetal6

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 1:07am | IP Logged
@Pooja: Great that you were just two minutes late for your class..... Anyways, loved your take on the epi.
vaishnavi... Senior Member
vaishnavi...
vaishnavi...

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:27am | IP Logged
What a start to the new year ,Awesum epi ;)

Arohi's daadi is soo kewl,raat ko khud hi aake arohi ko uthake date pe bhej rahin hain,wah ji wah...mast haiLOL
Arohi was luking soo beautiful in that suit but again i have seen dis suit,its the same ehich she wore during the photoshootAngry
costumee dept!!!   chk out this site ,may b u'll get some ideas

ohh yea i loved how arohi's mom was saying itni late and den dey all setting d timing fr arohi to comeback.lol ek aur guest,agar guest kaam ka ho den its fyn otherwise YAWN!!

d most awaited part ,arjun-arohi's date sorry sorry kabootar-arohi's date..wats dis arohi wat all u were saying ki hawaein chalengi,mere baal tumhare face pe omg ,AROHI ye sab chiku se expect kar rahi ho... i felt so bad for arjun at that moment Cry
arey waah ye loong drive tha,m still wondering  and arohi sach ye hai ki tum arjun se darti ho,uske presence se tumhe kuch kuch hota hai,dats y u wanted him to leave 

chiku with his usual nautanki ,I saw ferroro rocher chocolates on the table,kisine use khaaya bhi nahi ,mujhe hi de dete LOL

Rudr pratap singhania ,suddenly y did he land up dere,haha I loved arjun's reply "gaadiyan badal chuki hain dad"  .Arjun went to hug him but den he didnt allow hi to.aww my arjun Disapprove

When arohi said Tumne sach me ghar chod diya i was like chalo finally but then again she gave  a lecture but agan arjun's dialogue " tum sirf ek ladki nahi ho arohi,Tum wo ladki ho jisne mujhe ek behtar insaan banna sikhaya ...awwww Embarrassed
I LOVE YOU AROHI with the kmh title song ....yayyyyyyyEmbarrassed

Uff arohi to abhi manne nahi wali.now back to chiku's drama ,Chiku ki jawaani ROFL ROFL ,he's sachme a single piece ROFL
i loved the nonk jhonk between arjuhi here   , every single dialogue made me smile. Smile

thank god arjun ne us kabootar chiku ko peeche wali seat me daal diya yayyClap
now arohi's wish came true,aage wali seat pe,life partner ke saath wowww 
rocking precap, damn i hv 2 sit in tuitions till 7.30 Angry,den gotta rush bk home !! 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

GURASH14pinkyfrkaranikaDu_Nishrasika_DSkavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:13am | IP Logged
sry ppl not able to read all takes but giving mine Tongue

episode was gudThumbs Up but my expectation was higher ....i was expecting more intense scenes bw arjuhi ...some romance ...some gud conversation ..with gud background score ...but ....Unhappy anyway things i liked :-
1. modern zamane ki daadi DJ
Thumbs Up bachi ko khud adhi raat  ko munde ke saath akele bhej diya wah Big smileThumbs Up
2. main tumhara bodyguard nahi hoon to tumhari baat nahi manunga
Thumbs Up
3. hill par aarohi arjun ,gud dialogues n kmh title track perfect
Thumbs Up
4. arohi ki pareshani n arjun ka maza
Thumbs Up loved their sweet nok jhonkBig smile
5. car journey ...so far so gud .....
Thumbs Up
6. both were luking fantastic. loved d attires of both .
Thumbs Up
n abt chiku ...no cmnts LOL

but after watching d precap i m little surprised ....arjun kya maang raha hai ....mujhe meri khushi de do ...WinkEmbarrassed ahem ahem ...matlab ?

n 1 more guest is on d list "mamaji " ....gud badao aur bheed badao ....n ya arjun i daddi bhi finally aa hi gayi ..n seedha ahluwalias ke ghar entry .....kewl ....ab aayega maza
Thumbs UpSmile

GURASH14kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Updated mine on page 1Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

SHIKHA19 Goldie
SHIKHA19
SHIKHA19

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 4:34am | IP Logged
@kavya n basket gupta ...awesome takes ..loved it Clap
@eshu sry yaar but ur take is too long to read .....no offence .Smile
@chill out ...like d way u put spl dialogues of d show ..thanxBig smile

@rest sry 4 not reading ur write ups .

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx.Jane..

mushiroxx IF-Rockerz
mushiroxx
mushiroxx

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 5:18am | IP Logged
happy new year to everyone n what a treat we got yesterday......awesome epi...........a perfect combination of arrogance, love n comedy.....ClapClap

It takes a minute to have a crush on someone,
an hour to like someone, and an day to love someone...
but it takes a lifetime to forget someone.

~ Unknown ~

arohi on being forced by DJ n buaa to go on a long-drive with chiku.....comes down n sits in the car but is shocked to see arjun on the front seat........she noticed arjun before chiku showing how much his presence affects her........she asked chiku if he will go with them n chikua as always .....proved to be dumb n said yes.......arohi said chiku tm sbse bade gadhe ho......ROFLROFLROFLi totally agree with u arohiLOL

arohi thinks that she wants to forget arjun but he is again here........

Of all forms of caution, caution in love is the most fatal.

arohi tries to make arjun jealous n starts flirting with chiku saying romantic stuff.......that too in an unromantic manner.....ROFL chiku opened his departmental store again n rechecked his memory by telling prices of all the items he brought for their date to arohi......LOL then he started to kiss arohi's hand....n arjun not being able to digest that site raised his brows on him.....Embarrassed  loved that scene...Blushing

arohi also feeling uncomfortable said ....chiku arjun is watching......LOL

then the table scene........chiku telling his funny story n seriously it was worth a watch.....he was hilarious........his poor maths teacher.....how did he bear such a student......ROFLROFL

arohi asks chiku to send arjun away....arjun turns around but is hurt coz he doesn't want to leave arohi with that chiku alone......

Wanting him is hard to forget, loving him is hard to regret, losing him is hard to accept, but even with all the hurt I've felt, letting go is the most painful yet.

arjun leaves ...but just then a car stops on the road n his daddy dear RPS is in it...he comes out n hugs arjun n then says his BLAH BLAH.....the most shocking part being ... if god forbid u dont get ur love then ur house doors r always open for u......Ouch he goes without hugging arjun again....Disapprove arjun turns around n sees arohi standing behind her,,,,she asks u really left ur house?? arjun replies u now believe me?? arohi in a battle of her mind n heart is again confused...

You're the one who broke my heart, you're the reason my world fell apart, you're the one who made me cry, yet I'm still in love with you and I don't know why.

but in a minute she comes back to reality n says u can cheat me again coz i just a girl........the best part here...........arjun's dialogues were awesome.....ClapClapClap

When they asked me what I loved most about life,
I smiled and said you.

will edit later guys have to go......Unhappy

kavyasamAnjalii...xXxshibz.Jane..

Go to top