Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [3/1 - Epi. 47] (Page 4)

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:54pm | IP Logged
updated mine on the main post

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

arshravi Senior Member
arshravi
arshravi

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
I Loved todays episode Big smile An awesome first episode of the New Year, feel like having a new year party again in its happiness Party Dancing

Anyway - I've not much time today but want to write, so will just quickly do it in Bullet points LOL

• I loved the way bua and daddy were so excited for Arohis long drive Clap They are the coolest Dadi and Bua in the World
  • Liked how Arjun had the smirk all the way throughout the journey Thumbs Up . I am glad he is not getting upset by Arohi trying to act all close to Chiku and taking it as a Joke.  He looked sooo sweet Embarrassed
  • I felt bad when Arjun wanted to hug his dad but he didn't let Arjun do so Ouch But it was a short scene so it was fine by me LOL
  • Arohi wants to believe Arjun but is being stubborn in not wanting to believe him.  Come Arohi, zid chod do na ab Wink
  • All chiku scenes were hilarious ROFLROFL loved it all.  The dialogues of chiku were too funny LOLLOL
  • Loved the way Arjun answered Arohi and how the two talked cheekily to each other
Must rush now but i am definately waiting IMPATIENTLY for tomorrows episode Wink

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

khadija-kmhshiviloveskmhAllwaysindianDu_Nishrasika_DSkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:18pm | IP Logged
Loved this epi, Chikku can be both irritating yet entertaining to watch at the same time. He was a hilarious drunk, my name is Chiku, Chiku ki jawani! ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL 

It was great to see Arjun smiling so much in this episode, he is so cute when he smiles Embarrassed

Arohi, still conflicted I see with her feelings. One minute she wants to hate Arjun and just lashes out at him and the other she is so sweet and looks like she has completely melted with his love for her. I loved the part where Arjun opened the window and Arohi felt cold, she was just waiting for him to take off his jacket and give it to her and he did. It was cute how she hesitated and then finally just took it, Arjun was so happy. I can't wait to see tommorow's episode, hopefully Chiku will still be asleep while Arjun and Arohi talk

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

shiviloveskmh Senior Member
shiviloveskmh
shiviloveskmh

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
1st episode of new year was v nyc.. Clap

luvd d way dj n bua were excited bou arohis long drive , n for dat dey r going against daddus rule...
Arohi was luking v beautiful in d outfit n arjun was luking v smart...
Likd d part wen arohi was trying to make arjun jealous again bt he din got jealous much n wasnt upset..
N wowwww arjun ki smileeee ufffff.. Day Dreaming
ok din liked d part wen arjun tried to hug his dad bt his dad din...d convo btw 2 was gud especially wen his dad asked him to cum wid him for d drive bt he din...
After dat chikus drunk part was hilarious ...rofl!!! ROFL chiku ki jawanii haha...funny..

Den yo finally arohi arjun ke sath front seat pe baith hi gaye...    superb hayeee.... Embarrassed Day Dreaming .... Now cnt wait for todaes epi...
Overalll v nyc epi....
Clap

Edited by shivanimalhotra - 03 January 2011 at 8:54pm

kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

pinkyfrkaranika Goldie
pinkyfrkaranika
pinkyfrkaranika

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged

My exams r going on..so only a short take of mine on yesterday's epi..

Yesterday's episode was just awesumm...luved all the scenes ...fr the 1st time..i like chiku coz he made aruhi spend time togetherBig smileThumbs Up nd rofl chiku ki jawani ROFLLOLLOLROFLover all..the expressions,acting...everythng was perfect!!Clap

All the arjuhi's scenes were soo soo cute ..Embarrassedawee..made me remember KMH 1Day DreamingHeart

Heart

I wanted KMH1 title track to b played in the last part car scene instead of bin tere..it would have be...en the best 1 thn Unhappy ..

Luv u Karanika nd Kmh..all the best..muah!!Hug

Pinky

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_NishkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

sheetal6 Goldie
sheetal6
sheetal6

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
@Anjali & BasketGupta: Awesome writtne words by both of you for the epi.
@BasketGupta: Hope you have reached your class in time...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjalii...xXx

ObodroKargosh IF-Sizzlerz
ObodroKargosh
ObodroKargosh

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
hahahha Sheetal i reached like only 2mins late, so it's okay Embarrassed

and u can call me Pooja, and thanks for likng it Big smile

sheetal6Anjalii...xXx

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
StarLOLok finally i am here..LOLLOLLOL........loved yesterdays episode!!....it was a good move by CVs to start the episode with the date rather than dragging..Thumbs Up.....
didnt i tell u DJ is the coolest dadi i have ever seen. though she doesnt like arjun but she unknowingly plays an imp role in bringing arjuhi together..and yes that kabootar cheeku..Angry peeche baith ke romance ......and arjun was like..Evil Smile.ROFL...........

and his reaction when cheeko was going to kiss arohi's hand ...omg!!ROFL..he was like kachcha chaba jayega!!LOL.....anyways loved arjun's resistivity must say he eats chawanprash i think coz so much patience omg!!..Shocked...ifi wudhave been in his place i wud have taught cheeku a lesson!..anyways back to the epi...finally they reached the lovers point....acc to cheeku...ROFL....but it ended up being a dance baar fro cheeku who drank and became the item girl oh sorry item boy himself!!ROFLROFL..cheeku ki jawanii..ROFLROFL......i wonder how many retakes puneet had to take....and no wonder karan cudnt get over cheeku ki jawani....all the actors were great here........the way arohi told him to go away..was heartbreaking!Broken Heart.......but wats dis? our arjun gets a surprise meeting with his dad..Shocked..and his dad again did emotional atyachaar by not hugging him intentionally.Angry..the expressions on arjun's face was spot on...but that wasnt enuf our miss arohi further added namak to it by accusing him again of mistrust..:Ouch.arjun was hurt very hurt but he said that she was not just a girl....loved the dialohues here..and wonderful acting by karan ..beautiful kmh title track at the BG..made the scene so touchy...he really meant to say ''kaise kahe kitani mohabbat hai''

loved how arjun made arohi request him and then teased her saying it was his part of job!!..loved it..aww my arjun ..and when he went to lift cheeku fom the ground lol cheeku was goin to say to arohi''i love u'' and arjun pulled him away from arohi..ROFLROFL...loved arjun's possessiveness and anger here...he did it twice and finally pushed the kabootercheeku inside the car!!..ROFL..in a way that no place is there for aro to sit..so romantic and very clever..smart arjun..Heart.....finally we got to see the cute nok jhoks btw them and the jacket scene was too cute....cant wait for tonites epi..

PS: i din like arohi to be so rude..i know she wants to forget him but still arjun is also a human pls have pity on him..this time i am happy that arjun is strong and not cry boy types..he is a man and he knows how to get his old arohi back!!..Embarrassed...the camera angels improved but still need improvement...
really want the team to get rid of the filmy BGs...and want them to use kmh music often....but i like bin tere music used it really suits arjuhi...baki zabardast ep!!StarClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tanu111aDu_Nishrasika_DSkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Go to top