Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [3/1 - Epi. 47] (Page 3)

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
editied my spot on page 1 , loved the episode,  will be back soon to read ur takes.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AllwaysindianAnjalii...xXx

chandni2825 Senior Member
chandni2825
chandni2825

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Awesome Episode Clap Luved it PartyCant wait for 2mrw Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AllwaysindianDu_Nishpinkyfrkaranikakavyasam

anitaksuresh Senior Member
anitaksuresh
anitaksuresh

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Hi Mohabbatians!!! Sorry for disappearing was in kerala for a week to be with my mom in law ..net connection is mindblowing ther..so couldnt come at all..

Eshu loved reading your take!! and Anjali urs toh makes me ROFL..luv the way u make it so colourful and hilarious..

Coming to some moments of todays episode:
1.) Cheeku has all intentions of romancing in back seat!!I felt like kheechofying him from there and throwing him out...but finally luved it when he passed out.
2) Arohi like a kid wanting Cheeku to send Arjun away!Here could feel how Arohi was uncomfortable having him there in front of them becos she also deep inside knows that it would hurt Arjun to see..me dreaming..
3) RPS coming with gaadi for Arjun..a scary takkar..was also reminded of the Salman khan dailogue in Mainey pyaar kiya where he says the same thing to his father...gaadiyaan badal chuki hai!!
Looks like RPS is fulltooo plaaning apney Mogambo dimaag mey to seperate the luv birds..I am gonna cry loadzzz.... becos I was also relating to his convo with his biwi when Arjun leaves the Singhania house, ki not to say anything now..so our Mogambo has deffo planned out something up his sleeve...
4) Cheeku ki jawaani ..cheeku really shaken up...into a shake..he doesnt know maths...Stupidity to the power of "n"...Luved the way Arjun asked Arohi to request him Karan and Kritika both were just mindblowing in their expressions and dialogue delivery here..
5) Arjun and Arohi in front seat with chiku shake flat behind was a lovely scene...Luved Kritika's expressions and Karan;s too..it was all said aankhon aankhon mey!! thats what I call awesome chemistry!!

But whats coming up is even more romantic looks like..Look at me I want to see you smile..luved it!!
Yaaron I am fagged out now so no emoticons bhi it will be boring but I will edit tommorrow to put those emoticons..ok muah bye..luv u all..ROFLDay Dreaming

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

khadija-kmhGURASH14-anzaeram-AllwaysindianSHIKHA19Du_Nishkavyasam

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:38am | IP Logged
yet to read your take guyz...

i loved the epi...:) though i expected the romantic date b/w Arjuhi but wat we get in return was surprisin n justified...Teri saason se hi... made the epi even more special...this track has direct connect wit God.. touches my soul....n since it was soft n sweet the whole atmosphere just lit up...

Chiku as usual huge round of ApplauseClapClap for entertainin me..till i fall of the sofaROFLROFLwat is this guy made of?ROFLROFL
loved the bg entirely...though i dun prefer movie songs played in KMH yet i like this bin tere...seems like its made exclusively for Arjuhi...n since its not used in any other show so far n not heard much, i dun mind dis song bein played rarely though ..

Arjun is soo naughty...love him...Blushing i love how he is soo patient towards her...he actually likes to jhelofy her nakras..her bak bak,..so purposely irritating her... he has fun too...actually wants teh old Aro bac...how sweet...i feel so bad dat he is tryin his best...though hurt many times yet he wil continue to act like her soul mate in talkin..LOL

i love how teh show is going..they are back to chill us with light moments..i like how the team did not keep us sulkin.. n love the scenes...they are unseen to me...n the scenes for KMH make them even more pleasant...Heart

Edited by shibz - 03 January 2011 at 12:12pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Allwaysindian-anzaeram-Du_NishSHIKHA19Anchi.kavyasamAnjalii...xXx

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
IF is now letting me like anybody's post today , neither am I able to comment on articles and fan pages.   is it happening to anybody else?

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged
@ kavya in adda too some friends are gettig this problem about not able to press like button.i hd tht some time ago but when i logged out and came back for a while it was fine for me. try it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

tabzy_07 Newbie
tabzy_07
tabzy_07

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
CHIKOO KI JAWAANNIIIIII!!!! LMAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Du_Nishkavyasam

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
@nisha - amazing take. Clap.   I agree how Arohi is a freebird and is so comfortable with arjun when she is away from family and when she is among them she holds back.    RPS being at that place at that time and Arjun saying ILU to her right after that has a lot of significance.   there is the storm. 

@shilpa - loved it.  chiku to vaise bhi hatna tha,  tomorrow we are going to get many dream moments i think.   and don worry many were less active last week. 

@Miss-Pakiie-KMH   - "I Hate That Scenes When He Try To Get Closer To Arohi And Also INFRONT OF ARJUN Ouch That's What I Hate The Most ."...... I know , I dont like to see those scenes either, and arohi may be reluctant but still she allows na Ouch, loved reading ur take.

@gemini1217  -   loved ur post ,  agree with all the adjectives. Tongue

@anita - good to have you back.  hows everything back home?   loved reading ur take,  Karan and kritika  were awesome today  loved their expressions.

@shibz -  finallyyyyyy.   loved reading your take.  exactly I love this naughty arjun and remember in kmh1 forum I was saying I want him to be complete badmash in love this season,  if not too much atleast this much naughty arjun  is  a treat to watch.   loved the way he was teasing her knowing  very well she will get irritated.  what to say abt Tere sason ki - just amazing and the fact that they used it when he said ILU  like u said made the atmosphere serene. 

@pranii, anjali , neethi , olly, -darklove-  - update soooon. 

@nisha, pooja, Anita -  I am not able to like your posts donno why may be coz in past 24 hrs I have liked some of ur posts,  but it is not more than 10 and IF says I cant since it is more than 10 times Confused

Edited by kavyasam - 03 January 2011 at 2:34pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AllwaysindianAnjalii...xXxshibz

Go to top