Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

India-Forums

Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2
Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [3/1 - Epi. 47] (Page 2)

Pranii IF-Dazzler
Pranii
Pranii

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:39am | IP Logged
havnt seen the epi :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kavyasam

Du_Nish Goldie
Du_Nish
Du_Nish

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
edited mine in page 1

Anjalii...xXx

-Olly- IF-Rockerz
-Olly-
-Olly-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
loved ur take eshu!!!!:)

Anjalii...xXx

Allwaysindian Senior Member
Allwaysindian
Allwaysindian

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:01am | IP Logged
   Big Big Apology for not writing in Mohabbat lounge for last week Embarrassed...been busy with family coz of the winter break ..and
              A VERY VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO MY ALL LOVELY MOHABBATIANS . ...MAY ALL UR WISHES BE FULFILLED THIS YEAR >STAY HAPPY AND STAY SO FRIENDLY .Hug
          Happy that sadela Chikooo  got drunk and finally ..and so glad the finally the Date turned out to be Arjun and Arohi's Date ..How Romantic ..Day Dreaming
      UFFFFFF KARAN ..and his Killer smile with Arjun Rolling his tongue in cheeks with perfect expressions ...FAB FAB FAB !!!! PRETTY KRITIKA !!!! and FATAKA CHEMISTRY ;-) I AM TOTALLY FLAT Day Dreaming  Embarrassed..BEAUTIFUL EPISODE >...>LOVED IT !!! Thumbs Up
      RPS and Arjun's small scene but ..thanks to CV at least it will make realise Arohi ..that Arjun's is really changing  for her .it felt so sad for Arjun when RSP didn't even gave him hug .Unhappy
       Hilarious ..Chikooo and chhikooo dancing Chikooo ki jawani.ROFL..hahaha as long as i will get to watch more Arjuhi ..i can even tolerate Chikooo badnaam hui too .ROFL
   simply hate when Chikoo gives Arjun Orders :(Unhappy Angry i want HAUUUTTTT RICH ARJUN SINGHANIA ..back with SUPER KOOL DON ATTITUDE Wink ..and no..... no body guard of Chikoo...make Chikoo Arjun's Servant .i miss KOOL RICH ARJUN SINGHANIA with his DON ATTITUDE and BOND GUN .
    i am wondering when is the RPS's mom coming? guess ..after the fiasco of Arohi and Chikoo's not so happening Shaadi .     may be coz of her Arjun will have to go back to Singhania house just to pretend ...hmmmmm  m waiting
      i am enjoying Arjun Arohi's scens and their Fataka chemistry .and .perfect expressions .
    KARAN and KRITIKA SIMPLY ROCK !!!!! Thumbs Up Thumbs Up Thumbs Up
        another beautiful episode
 shilpa

Edited by Allwaysindian - 03 January 2011 at 10:05am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaarorakhadija-kmh-anzaeram-GURASH14Du_NishkavyasamAnjalii...xXx

Allwaysindian Senior Member
Allwaysindian
Allwaysindian

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
 @Eshu ..lovely take ..

Anjalii...xXx IF-Sizzlerz
Anjalii...xXx
Anjalii...xXx

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:19am | IP Logged
@Eshu...lovely take...loved reading it...Hug

@Shilpa di...wow!! great take too...Hug
yhh Cheeku ki jawani was totally hilarious ya...LOLLOLLOL...ROFLROFLROFL...cheeku luks young anytime..ROFL
and arjun-arohi date....turned out beautiful...Embarrassed...KK2 chemistry was just mindblowing like always..Day Dreaming...hayeee..cnt get enuf of dem..Heart...n once again arjun sent me to dreamland wid his naughty smiles..WinkTongue...n his romantic baatein...BlushingBlushing...n his I love you...n him touching arohi's arm...and the KMH2 title song...hayee...melted me again...EmbarrassedHeartDay Dreaming....i felt bad for arjun that arohi didn;t believe him n his dad didn't hig him...Ouch...hw much more r ppl guna give arjun pain yaar...i cnt take it anymore..Disapprove...but arohi still nt believing him is more inetnse as we can expect more arjuhi scenes before their lovely n passionate n romantic reunion...BlushingBlushingBlushingBlushing...n me2 miss arjun's singhani'a don attitude n his gun...Day Dreaming..Disapprove...but this arjun is sooo cutee too...Embarrassed

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaarora-anzaeram-GURASH14Du_Nishkavyasam

Mariaa.SG IF-Sizzlerz
Mariaa.SG
Mariaa.SG

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:39am | IP Logged
 ***Edited ***

Mindblowing Episode Hug Superbly Played And Very Well Scripted Clap
Started With All The Ladies " DJ ....Amrit & Lovedeep Telling Arohi To Get Ready For Chikku Ouch Anywaays .DJ Was Cool When She Told Arohi To Come As Late As Possible LOL...While Amrit Tells Her The Opposite ROFL.She Was Looking Soo Beautifuul In The White Dress ....A True Angel HugWhen She Sits In The Car What Did She Saaw ??  
The Gift For Her Was His Prince Arjun Who Come Everywhere  Arohi Is Embarrassed Now As A Driver ( Are Yaar Arjun Arohi Ke Liye Aur Kaun Kaun Se Job Aazmaoge ?? Wink )
Chikku Is Soo Annoying And Stupid Sometime Angry He Thinks He Is Very Cool And ALL stuuff Confused I Hate That Scenes When He Try To Get Closer To Arohi And Also INFRONT OF ARJUN Ouch That's What I Hate The Most ........Don't Wanna See Arjun Sad Anymore Big smile BDW Aaj Kal Bahot Smile Kar Raha Haai Hamara Arjun Haai Naa ? Soo Cuute Day Dreaming Atleast Koi To Hai Jo Arjun Ki FACE Mein Hamesha Smile La Sakti Hai EmbarrassedHamari Pyaari Arohi Jaaan HugDon't Liked The Way Arohi Asks Arjun To Go Awaay Ouch He Waas Soo Hurt Ouch Buut Kabootar Chikku Ne Kuuch Na Kuuch Karbar Karni Thi Tooh Ussne Apne Math Teacher Ke Bare Mein Baat karni Choori Kardi LOL
He Waas Soo SAD And As Usual Very Emotionnel ROFL That Muuch That He Wasn't Able To Control Himself After Drinking  LOL Arjun's Convo With His Dad Was Quiet OKaaay Tyype Wink But Happy Arohi Listen To All That And Realise He Wasn't Lying About His Leaving Big smile Then She Asks Helps To Arjun Smile Loved His Answers To Aro ..He Always Reply Innocently Cool And Loving His Sense Of Humour These Days LOL He Was Laughing At Chikku's Attitude and Me Too And The Most Funniest Part Was " Chikku Chikku Ki Jawani  Hilarious Scene ...Now I Know Why Karan Wrote " Chikku's Jawani " 
He Was Talking Aboout That  
Aro Sits Infront Of Arjun  Day Dreaming And Arjun's Cute Smiles ***Uff *****FAINTS Star
And Finally the Freaking Awesome PreCaap PartySilly Soo Cool And Greaat 
Soo Exited Noow ........Wanna See Next Episodes Soon Dancing The Micture Of Emotions Bettween ArjuHii Was FANTASTICAAL Heart
OVERALL Superb ...Great ....Mindblowing .....Amazing ......Jhakaas Episode LOL

Maria Heart

Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 03 January 2011 at 1:55pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

garvitaaroraGURASH14Du_Nishkavyasam

gemini1217 Senior Member
gemini1217
gemini1217

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged
I can define todays episode in many word---
sweet
funny
spicy
expressive
caring
iresistable
understanding
eye contacting
todays episode was full on masti..........
D way dj sent arohi with tat chikoo
den chikoo bringing arjun along with him
den arohi disturbed by seeing arjun
den chikoos dukh bhari kahani
arjun n his dad concersation
arjun n arohi convo
arjun saying i luv u
den chikoo ki jawani
n at last arohi sitting with arjun on 1st seat
n arjun giving his coat
super duper hit episode
perfect!!!!!!!!