Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Mohabbat Lounge [3/1 - Epi. 47]

ObodroKargosh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Heya guyz..πŸ€—
For ppl who love the show n love analyzing herez a common destination..so pour in & share your views/thoughts about the episode/show..
Few rules to keep the discussion flow nice. :)

1. No actor or character bashing.
2. No derogatory terms to be used.
3. Keep the discussion off of issues not concerned with this forum.
4. Feedbacks appreciated not sarcasm or digs at the actors and the show.
Note:Permission given by the KMH2 Dev team.

have opened early, will be sleeping in when it should be opened πŸ˜†
ughhh college starts once again, will update later on when u guys are asleep in India πŸ˜†

you guys can reserve till the episode airs 😳

Edited:
will be short gotta go for class in 10mins 😭
and since my fingers are really cold i am gonna be typing slow πŸ˜† and will hardly get anything...alright i should stop talking bakwas πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

todays episodes rating: 9/10 πŸ‘
From the car ride to the car ride πŸ˜† awesome episode!!!!
Arohi has to sleep with Cookie and Coffee? I am so sorry for you Arohi, u can't even drink or eat them if ur hungry at night πŸ˜† they aren't yummy looking πŸ˜†

Arohi getting so irritated by Arjun πŸ‘ I love that Arohi!!! i hate watching the crying baby πŸ˜†
as i listen to Adhore right now 😳 i am thinking of Arjuhi πŸ˜ƒ adhoore bin tumhare! so true!!! this song suits them in every level 😳

Chiku in the car calling Arohi love and his baby 🀒🀒 i was like kabootar chup ho jaa 😑😑 and Arohi's face when Chiku wanted to give her a kiss 🀣
🀣 i shouldn't laugh at the poor thing, she has to go through so much cuz of Chiku 🀣🀣 but it was just so funny....and then makes an excuse that Arjun is looking 🀣🀣🀣

tukur tukur dekh rahin thi Arohi Arjun ko 😍 and then she said that she wants to come back with only Chiku and her hair flying on his face and all...yeh ladki jabse paida hui hai usne sirf problems create ki hai
🀣 if her hair flies on his face how will he drive?? 🀣🀣🀣 so have Arjun with u Arohi, promise he will make sure to throw Chiku out of the car if even one strand of your hair goes on Chiku...why do u want to dirty it? 🀣🀣🀣

and she sat with Arjun on the way back, with her life partner

🀣🀣🀣🀣 Chiku drunk is hilarious 🀣🀣🀣 Mr. Subramaniyam 🀣🀣🀣 i feel bad for you!!! what kind of a question is which 1 to put first??? πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ my god Arohi who are u marrying!! and when Chiku said he was very little as a kid and Arohi says that everyone was i was laughing 🀣🀣🀣 she always says in her bak bak bachpan ka mujhe kuchh yaad nahin main bauhot choti thi na 🀣🀣🀣🀣 ahh i am remembering the walk they had when they were on their way to Sarhali 😍 she was so adorably talking then 😍😍 i miss her bak bak πŸ˜’

Chiku ki jawani
🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣now i know why Karan was laughing alot in his status 🀣🀣🀣🀣 that was hilarious 🀣🀣🀣🀣
and Arjuhi's nok-jhok once again
and then in the car when Arjun was like its so hot and Arohi was like its so cold i was remembering that scene from KMH1 when Arohi is wet and Arjun turns up the AC 🀣🀣 ohh the good old days of KMH 1 😍

thank god today we got to hear the KMH tune but then again at the end of the episode movie song
nooooo Creatives! we have a beautiful KMH tune please use it!!!!

😲 i am 3 minutes late...class starts in 7mins, i gotta rush πŸ˜† byeeeeeeeeee
Edited by Dr.BasketGupta - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Res!

-Edited-

Ok, since I missed the New Year's eve episode so I have no clue how Arohi and Chiku got hooked up together for a late night date but so much for DJ trying to keep Arohi away from Arjun🀣 πŸ€£ Arjun's expression when Arohi was 'trying' to flirt with Chiku! It was so fake! And Arjun could see through her act clearlyπŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† And the date, yeah right, it was so romanticπŸ€” 
Enter Rudra Loser Singhania. Not much to say about him but I can never forget those eyes of Arjun when his 'father' gently but coldly refused to give him the hug he so badly needed that time. Rashi was right, these people were never his family. Imagine, so much 'bhao khaoing' for a little hug!😭 
And Arohi! Gosh whats wrong with her??!😑 I mean, ok, you know what? You don't trust him, you don't love him, fine! Lie to yourself and live with it but who the hell do you think you are questioning his love and sincerity??! Sorry, guys, no offense intended but as much as I love her, her irrationality and unreasonableness is getting on my nerves now! 
But omg, Chiku drunk was priceless!🀣 πŸ€£ Don't kill me but the drunk Chiku was actually a bit cute. 'Kabootar'!! Chiku ki Jawani🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£Even in a talli state he still remembered the prices. I mean, seriously, people! Bachpan mein jab hum sab ABCD seekhte hain, yeh brands aur pricetags ki kitabein ratt raha tha kya????
Oh, and look what we have? A damsel in distress. Poor Arohi Madam expects Arjun to offer his jacket when she herself knows that if he does so, she'll refuse. But the way said it was adorable😳 πŸ˜³ No matter what, end of the day she'll still my 'hansti phudakti' ArohiπŸ˜ƒ

Memorable Quotes:

Arohi: Chiku, tum duniya mein sabse bade gadhe ho! πŸ‘

Arjun: Tumhara body guard nahi hoon! Jiska hoon, woh jab bolega toh jaunga!
Arohi: Tum uski baat sunoge meri nahi?😲 πŸ˜‰
Arjun: Obviously!πŸ˜†

Chiku: Bachpan mein bohat chhota tha🀣

Arjun:Tumse door jaana utna mushkil nahi hai, Arohi jitna yeh realise karna ki tum mujhe apne paas nahi chahti!😭

Arohi: Tumne sach mein ghar chhod diya?
Arjun: tumhe sach mein ab yakeen aaya mujhpa? Itna hee bharosa hai? Mere pyaar pe?

Arjun: Tum sirf ek ladki nahi ho Arohi. Tum woh ladki ho jisne mujhe ek behtar insaan banane par majboor kar diya! Woh ladki ho kiske liye main kuch bhi kar guzarne ke liye tayaar hoon, jisse main bohat bohat pyaar karta hoon! I love you, Arohi! Jo ek baar pehle keh chuki ho, ek baar phir kehdo! (and something after that which I forgot)

Chiku: Tumhare naak main jo blackheads hain uska kuch karo🀣 πŸ€£ πŸ€£

Arjun: Jitne gusse se tum request kar rahi ho, utne gusse se koi order bhi nahi karta haiπŸ€”
Edited by Chill_Out - 13 years ago
Du_Nish thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

coming soon;)

Edited:
I officially agree with Arohi, Chilku is the world most stupid person🀣
I just watched part 1 and I liked the way DJ Bhua arranged for the long drive and how Arohi was reluctant. As usual Arohi's mom filmy concern is sweet and our stupid chikoo even for romance he brought his bodyguard🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 Maha ulu 🀣🀣🀣🀣
I was having the same stealthy smile like Arjun who is also thinking that guy thinks himself to be romantic but still price tag his romance and thiking of romancing infront of the one that the girl love. How Original Chikoo🀣🀣 and the best part remains where in Arjun's contract it was written he gonna stay with Chikoo every second 🀣🀣🀣 It was funny to see that Arohi was again in her bachpana when Arjun did not heed her and will heed Chikoo and she forced Chikoo to send him away.
Now the character of Chikoo has been developed as a price tag and his love and concern are shown in material terms. He is fake in a way as he wants to please his dame the way he thinks is best and it is the same way that Arohi does not like man to behave. The character of Chikoo is developping more in a way where even audience does not sympathise to him,even if he is sweet,it is sort as he thinks he is the most intelligent person in the world,he has digged his own grave 🀣🀣 and Arohi will not be able to do this 'dikhawa' for long. So even if Arohi was trying to make Arjun jealous in describing the way she wants to romance with Chikoo,she knows this is not going to happen and best I think Arohi is going to melt now πŸ˜‰
(well time to be arohiπŸ˜‰)

Ok now I am going to watch part 2
OMG Arohhi how are you going to bear Chikoo yaar?🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
hikoo's dukh bhari kahani is in childhood he was small 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 and his maths teacher 🀣🀣🀣🀣 Chikoo is that what you talk in romantic dinner?🀣🀣🀣And i felt sympathy for Arohi who was also having the headache.
Then comes the agony of Arjun and felt blurred for him as he knows if he wants to play the same game of Arohi,that would not have been difficult. I was still thinking on Arjun's state when at the right moment we get to see RPS and his words scared me,especially the bit if you do not get your love 🀒 because I start pondering is Ekta Maiya going to the extreme with they part really and Arjun will feel extremely betrayed that he went back to the RPS. RPS words made me feel if this does not happen to,he can make him felt happy 🀒 I feel Arohi patao to Arjun will be harder and heart tearing guys 🀒 if these words from RPS come true.For the patao of Arjun,we trust his self confidence but Arohi is so innocent🀒 Yet I love the turn in part 2 showing that at least now Arohi has realised he is true,he has really left everything for him leaving the audience the ray of hope that Arohi is breaking those ice that she built in her and is going to start trusting Arjun too.

Lets c part 3
Ouf Ekta Maiya - tell me vy tell me vy tell me vy 🀣🀣🀣 when i see the ray of hope in the next part u turn it around 🀣 I actually like how Arohi is torn,it is like her heart and mind are telling 2 different things - her heart that is seen in the expression of her eyes is melting and her mind who is afraid to get hurt again in believing the heart has vent out some sharp words that are meant to hurt Arjun and the way Arjun gulped these words are clearly seen he has been hurt but his patience and as he is someone focused,like he said,he can do anything for Arohi,so these hurtful words,he has taken it the way to win back Arohi,even if he is hurt but the warmth of his love made this bitterness turn sweet that at least he is having his moment with Arohi and the perfect time to have the background music of teri saason,it has been so long and really love it here. As expected.the I love you confession even fromArjun is a simple one,the KMH1 are unbeatable,but it was very  sweet,meeting the audience's expectation in the way that in both lovers' it was mixed with love and agony  and i felt to have a wide smile thinking these words that Chiko had to say to his fiancee in his romantic night has been said by Arjun to his lover 😊 and then we got to find more hilarious 'dukh bhari' kahani of chikoo that is amusing and is interesting Arjun because he knows in this state 'chikoo chachu no romance can be done in this state' 🀣🀣🀣 and then how Arohi is asking about her 'phuli' stuff and Arjun felt amused again and how again we see Arohi's bachpana and sweet very at ease feeling being with Arjun words and i love when Arohi argues she is not that kind of girl and how Arjun teases back making her remember the cottage scene🀣 

Now to watch Part 4
I love the nok jhok here of Arohi Arjun;) The guse wali Arohi vs the smart cool arjun 🀣🀣
And Chikoo ki jawani 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 I actually like this scene as it was really light and back those tit for tat awesome takes. I love how Arjun feels he can pull Arohi's leg: He made her request him gently only to give Arohi an answer there is nothing to request in it,it is part of his job 🀣🀣🀣🀣

Lets see Part 5:
I really was enjoying the naughty smile of Arjun who knows Arohi has no choice but come to sit in front next to him where we got to see some sweet mischief from Arjun's side on trying to make Arohi wears his jacket by switching on AC and let the windows open. It was awesome guys! I gonna have a part on overall but in this part I love again bin tere song on them and how we got to see Arohi's back,her sweet talk and how she was hesitating to take the jacket. The episode ends with showing trailer of next episode about Arjun is asking Arohi that happiness they both complement in the jungle and he wants it again,asking Arohi to look at him and the trailer ends that she looks,that is really promising if Ekta Maiya does not crop a new twist. πŸ˜‰

Overall:
This is another treat for the start of the year and I will rate this episode as an 8 out of 10. I can't rate is 9 because it is not as awesome as the jungle scene and is defintely an 8 out of 10 for me. I love all the background music today that suit perfectly the scene and was not overblend. I love the fact that Arohi's salwaal was again white - lets go back to retros and we will remembered each time when Arohi felt so good with Arjun,she is in white,white that shows the purity as the mind of a child,innocent and bubbly. We got to see again Arohi when she has been out from home,she is again the free bird and she lets again herself to take control of herself,without society infringement, yet it is true she is hesitant after knowing the truth because like Arjun said in the previous episode,she is more afraid of losing herself than anything else,she loves her family so much that she is afraid of hurting her family if she chooses her love. Then in the very scene we get to see that lost trust in Arjun is slowly recovering strongly and this time once build it will not break if Arjun does not want to. We again saw Arohi how comfortable she is with Arjun,again like the childlike character how she is holding Arjun but she is not showing it and this time she was in all set mind to forget. From my own experience,I feel this perfectly suits Arohi's state:Arohi and Arjun are having a distant cold war but then there is a moment that how much strong willed we are,we knelt down in love,we definitely knelt down and accept defeat in the sense that as love has already filtered in our life and even if it is in the weirdest circumstance,it is true that the heart and love are going to rule your mind. Arjun has already knelt down as shown once by the promise of the coming angel as the blow of wind of change and how he trusts his love. Arohi is still in the mind vs heart conflict,all that crop and let her mind take over with thoughts when she is not having her moment with her lover. In the last episode,we understood that when there was the eyelock scene,Arohi definitely melt but she was still 'in' 'confinement', even if she has a lovely family who loves her a lot,she is bound in that love,trying to forsake her love but today,she was out,she was again the freebird,and she had her moments with her lover who she knows is selfless and is totally hers and even if her mouth vent out all what she did not mean,she knows looking in the selfless lover's eyes she is going back to herself,that 'jhakaas' 'bindaas' Arohi. What she was taking days being away from Arjun,avoiding Arjun to get herself back,her heart is ruling her in that warmth being by his side and slowly gets herself back and the warmth of Arjun as the symbol of taken the jacket from him and Arohi had it infront,next to her heart,she is absorbing this warmth with close eyes,mesmerising all the warmth in it,healing all the pain,healing all the *what to do*,just be herself,happy and selfless too. This is great indeed,even if there was not the trailer, I would have expected another sweet moment on tomorow's episode where Arohi vented her pain again.
This time the string of fate was shown by DJ Bhua plan to make Chikoo and Arohi have some time together,some time away from Arjun but 'the kismat ka khel' come where the bodyguard was the driver and hence what they planned was defeated by the 'cosmos' blessing of the nature, then Chikoo itself who continued in a price tag character portrayal got drunk,leaving Arjun and Arohi have their romantic moment. Romance was the purpose of the long drive that happened in an indirect way but between the lovers rather than the 'dikhawa' one.
Yet with this sweet feel, there is a preparation of something dreadful that is going to happen by the words said by RPS,showing that this winning love will not be easy as if this time Arjun wins Arohi,there is already that something is going to happen that Arjun is going back to be the puppet he was,like the announcement of the 'storm' that DJ had felt. I felt it too 🀣

I think if I have to write a song attached to this episode,I will stick again with 'bin tere.'

'Bas itna hi mujhe likhna hein' 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

c u Kmhians πŸ˜‰
Edited by Eshu11 - 13 years ago
kavyasam thumbnail
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ first episode of the new year and it was rocking . 😳

DJ   going against kartar's rules for chikuπŸ˜²πŸ˜†.  but if she din do that how wld we get arjuhi scene in the night , so well done bua and DJ. arohi's mom bargaining the time  πŸ˜†.   Point to
be noted one more mamaji coming for wedding and is strict and doesnt like drinking etc.  will be impressed by arjun for sure.  hopefully he too mistakes arjun to be the dulha. πŸ˜‰

she looked pretty in that white dress naπŸ˜›,  why didnt arjun  take couple of minutes to adore her from far.  jhat se gadi mein baith gayi.   and the lines she said about life partner , front seat, breeze, hair flying πŸ˜³ but srsly arohi  u expect all that from chiku😲 ,   we all know u want to  make arjun jealous 😳 and if arjun wasnt there wld u let  chiku kiss ur handπŸ˜•,   u must be thankful that arjun was  present there 😳  so chiku wont continue his nautanki  🀑.

cheeku's long drive was sooo short πŸ€£  lover's point just around the corner🀣 .  what is with her tone 'ab jao'   πŸ˜• huh?   arjun gave the right answer tumhara bodygaurd nahi hoon mein.πŸ‘.
time to tease her 😳  aur nahi to kya she is acting all stubborn,   Shika u were right he should be strict with her now,  pyar se samjahne ka koi fayada nahi hai πŸ˜†.    so if they both go in the car arjun is supposed to walk πŸ˜•.    RPS doing some bussiness near by πŸ˜† runs into arjun.   He didnt  contact or talk to him or arjun didnot call them to find  out how rashi is doing😲.   pyar mein pagal πŸ˜†.    RPS  asking  for a long drive (lagta mausam accha hai everyone wants to go for a drive😳)  and his indirect invitation asking him to  join him again and the emotional blackmail of rejecting  a hug 😑. poor arjun   but he is not shattered this time,  gadi  jo badal gayi πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰ πŸ‘ but rps will be upto some evil paln now  along with gauri, he saw the winning smile of arjun and
he din like it. . 

Moment of the day :  he says 'I love you'  😳 πŸ‘  directly to her this time.   naya sal ka naya pyar ka naya izhaar  ❀️ . loved the tere sason ki bg  here πŸ‘πŸΌ and all his lines πŸ‘. but it is not enough to convince her,   she saw rps    so obivously is  affected by his words in the station again. but ouch!!  arjun was hurt when she said she came for chiku and not him.

'chiku ko tumhari jarrorat hai' , ' kaisi jaroorat'  and  pause 🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣
the moment chiku started to drink I knew he will pass out 🀣🀣.    and the silly funny things he said 🀣, selfobsessed freak πŸ˜†.    so somebody else thought he was not so perfect his math  teacher  🀣🀣 wonder if he is invited to the wedding, that will be super fun 🀣🀣 . chiku  is still so sad that  he even hates the enire education  system πŸ€£. arohi got angry when chiku said black heads  πŸ˜†  but was concerned and keeps touching her nose when arjun said the same  πŸ€£ how can she tolerate that now 🀣,beware arjun when u guys are allright make sure she doesnot remember this 🀣 .  She  first   acts all hyper to request arjun's help but once she hears  'chiku ki jawani'  πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£    comes to terms and requests.  arjun enjoying all this. πŸ€£πŸ€£ .    what a scene my god ,  Puneet  πŸ‘πŸ‘.

now the actual long drive started, she got all that she  wanted, sat in front seat with her life partner, wind blowing, hair flying πŸ˜³  loved it.   wonderful thought arjun to put down the windows πŸ‘, arohi notie it na he is willing to fulfill even your smallest of the small wishes. 😳  I like bin tere song  but did it fit here πŸ€”, it must be played when they are away na,  I dont know m just happy they din play ek tara πŸ˜†.   but kya scene tha.  😍.  they were awesome. 

rocking precap πŸ˜  , looks like she said she is very happy  with chiku and he wants to see the jhalak of that happiness. 😳. 

very good episode,  Karan and Kirtika well done  πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸΌ.   Loved  all the expressions and all the dialouges.   waiting for tomorrow,  m sure its going to be another rocking episode.  
Edited by kavyasam - 13 years ago
....Priya.... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
havn't seen 2day's episode!! only read da written update!!
Will write it later😊

Edited:😊😊
OMG Loved 2day's episode!!!πŸ˜ƒ
πŸ˜ƒFreaking AWESOME!!!Full epi of ARJOHI..NO Family Drama!
Da old cute fight scenes are back..!! Thank God dere was no  *sad* scenes!! πŸ˜ƒ

Arohi & Chikuu date:

Chikku's new nickname- Kabootar..🀣

It would have been perfect if Arjun & Arohi hving candle light dinner & chikuu slepping car..πŸ˜†

Chikuu def cracked up me wid his chikku ki jawani..whats my name wtz my name..chikku..chikku ki jawani..🀣I bet he is better than kat..shaila ki jawaniπŸ˜†
da way he was talking abt his teacher and all dat bakwaas..He iz too gud..
but not more than ARJUN..😍
ARJUN Was the⭐️ of the show..He was looking damn hawt t in black..πŸ˜‰
btw did chikuu gave him new uniform?πŸ˜†
I guess his uniform would b da black color..OR sumthing else!! Havn't seen any rich "bodyguard"..🀣🀣

The way Arjun was  laughing & smiling..Totally loved it.😊

Arohi-As usual she was looking pretty in dat white dress! Luved dat dress..

bin tere song ❀️ suit them perfectly..I think dey should play diz song once a week.πŸ˜ƒ

Last scene was SUPERB..Arjun taking off his jacket & Arohi taking it..Aww such a cute scene😍
 Best Precap..I guess New Year gift frm Imagine TvπŸ˜†

Overall Good Episode: No gauri😑😑😑

By the way can any1 tell me how rudra got there?πŸ˜• Was he spying on them?πŸ˜†

Would love to c more episode like diz1..πŸ˜ƒ

πŸ‘ For Creative + Arjohi & Chikku

Wow 2 More episode before the show complete 50 episode!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Two songs that I want to dedicate:
Arjun to Chikku: Kabootar Ja Ja..🀣 & Leave my Arohi aloneπŸ˜†
Song 4 Chikku: Taali hua Taali hua..🀣
Edited by luvkmh_priya_P2 - 13 years ago
Pranii thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
havnt seen the epi :(
Allwaysindian thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
   Big Big Apology for not writing in Mohabbat lounge for last week 😳...been busy with family coz of the winter break ..and
              A VERY VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR TO MY ALL LOVELY MOHABBATIANS . ...MAY ALL UR WISHES BE FULFILLED THIS YEAR >STAY HAPPY AND STAY SO FRIENDLY .πŸ€—
          Happy that sadela Chikooo  got drunk and finally ..and so glad the finally the Date turned out to be Arjun and Arohi's Date ..How Romantic ..😍
      UFFFFFF KARAN ..and his Killer smile with Arjun Rolling his tongue in cheeks with perfect expressions ...FAB FAB FAB !!!! PRETTY KRITIKA !!!! and FATAKA CHEMISTRY ;-) I AM TOTALLY FLAT 😍  😳..BEAUTIFUL EPISODE >...>LOVED IT !!! πŸ‘πŸΌ
      RPS and Arjun's small scene but ..thanks to CV at least it will make realise Arohi ..that Arjun's is really changing  for her .it felt so sad for Arjun when RSP didn't even gave him hug .πŸ˜”
       Hilarious ..Chikooo and chhikooo dancing Chikooo ki jawani.🀣..hahaha as long as i will get to watch more Arjuhi ..i can even tolerate Chikooo badnaam hui too .🀣
   simply hate when Chikoo gives Arjun Orders :(πŸ˜” πŸ˜‘ i want HAUUUTTTT RICH ARJUN SINGHANIA ..back with SUPER KOOL DON ATTITUDE πŸ˜‰ ..and no..... no body guard of Chikoo...make Chikoo Arjun's Servant .i miss KOOL RICH ARJUN SINGHANIA with his DON ATTITUDE and BOND GUN .
    i am wondering when is the RPS's mom coming? guess ..after the fiasco of Arohi and Chikoo's not so happening Shaadi .     may be coz of her Arjun will have to go back to Singhania house just to pretend ...hmmmmm  m waiting
      i am enjoying Arjun Arohi's scens and their Fataka chemistry .and .perfect expressions .
    KARAN and KRITIKA SIMPLY ROCK !!!!! πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ‘πŸΌ
        another beautiful episode
 shilpa
Edited by Allwaysindian - 13 years ago
Allwaysindian thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 @Eshu ..lovely take ..

Anjali96 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
@Eshu...lovely take...loved reading it...πŸ€—

@Shilpa di...wow!! great take too...πŸ€—
yhh Cheeku ki jawani was totally hilarious ya...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...🀣🀣🀣...cheeku luks young anytime..🀣
and arjun-arohi date....turned out beautiful...😳...KK2 chemistry was just mindblowing like always..😍...hayeee..cnt get enuf of dem..❀️...n once again arjun sent me to dreamland wid his naughty smiles..πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›...n his romantic baatein...☺️☺️...n his I love you...n him touching arohi's arm...and the KMH2 title song...hayee...melted me again...😳❀️😍....i felt bad for arjun that arohi didn;t believe him n his dad didn't hig him......hw much more r ppl guna give arjun pain yaar...i cnt take it anymore..πŸ˜’...but arohi still nt believing him is more inetnse as we can expect more arjuhi scenes before their lovely n passionate n romantic reunion...☺️☺️☺️☺️...n me2 miss arjun's singhani'a don attitude n his gun...😍..πŸ˜’...but this arjun is sooo cutee too...😳

Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
 ***Edited ***

Mindblowing Episode πŸ€— Superbly Played And Very Well Scripted πŸ‘
Started With All The Ladies " DJ ....Amrit & Lovedeep Telling Arohi To Get Ready For Chikku  Anywaays .DJ Was Cool When She Told Arohi To Come As Late As Possible πŸ˜†...While Amrit Tells Her The Opposite 🀣.She Was Looking Soo Beautifuul In The White Dress ....A True Angel πŸ€—When She Sits In The Car What Did She Saaw ??  
The Gift For Her Was His Prince Arjun Who Come Everywhere  Arohi Is πŸ˜³ Now As A Driver ( Are Yaar Arjun Arohi Ke Liye Aur Kaun Kaun Se Job Aazmaoge ?? πŸ˜‰ )
Chikku Is Soo Annoying And Stupid Sometime πŸ˜‘ He Thinks He Is Very Cool And ALL stuuff πŸ˜• I Hate That Scenes When He Try To Get Closer To Arohi And Also INFRONT OF ARJUN  That's What I Hate The Most ........Don't Wanna See Arjun Sad Anymore πŸ˜ƒ BDW Aaj Kal Bahot Smile Kar Raha Haai Hamara Arjun Haai Naa ? Soo Cuute πŸ˜ Atleast Koi To Hai Jo Arjun Ki FACE Mein Hamesha Smile La Sakti Hai πŸ˜³Hamari Pyaari Arohi Jaaan πŸ€—Don't Liked The Way Arohi Asks Arjun To Go Awaay  He Waas Soo Hurt  Buut Kabootar Chikku Ne Kuuch Na Kuuch Karbar Karni Thi Tooh Ussne Apne Math Teacher Ke Bare Mein Baat karni Choori Kardi πŸ˜†
He Waas Soo SAD And As Usual Very Emotionnel πŸ€£ That Muuch That He Wasn't Able To Control Himself After Drinking  πŸ˜† Arjun's Convo With His Dad Was Quiet OKaaay Tyype πŸ˜‰ But Happy Arohi Listen To All That And Realise He Wasn't Lying About His Leaving πŸ˜ƒ Then She Asks Helps To Arjun πŸ˜Š Loved His Answers To Aro ..He Always Reply Innocently πŸ˜Ž And Loving His Sense Of Humour These Days πŸ˜† He Was Laughing At Chikku's Attitude and Me Too And The Most Funniest Part Was " Chikku Chikku Ki Jawani  Hilarious Scene ...Now I Know Why Karan Wrote " Chikku's Jawani " 
He Was Talking Aboout That  
Aro Sits Infront Of Arjun  πŸ˜ And Arjun's Cute Smiles ***Uff *****FAINTS β­οΈ
And Finally the Freaking Awesome PreCaap πŸ₯³πŸ€ͺ Soo Cool And Greaat 
Soo Exited Noow ........Wanna See Next Episodes Soon  The Micture Of Emotions Bettween ArjuHii Was FANTASTICAAL β€οΈ
OVERALL Superb ...Great ....Mindblowing .....Amazing ......Jhakaas Episode πŸ˜†

Maria β€οΈ
Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 13 years ago