Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
Oh my god what's happening! it's not. a fire track again.
babu2008 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
following kasam se storyline...when prachi desai left from kasam se to do a movie, they showed fire and new actress was introduced.
purple4 thumbnail

What have they exactly done to the show? What a difference between the way it had started and what it has started to become like. Shekhers still insane, most of the characters have disappeared ( Sumitra,Loha, Gangia, Grandad, twin etc). All of these characters had such strong roles at start. The dialogue was great before but now we hear anyone talk let alone good dialogue. Each episode is full of blunders. Theres a fire nearly everyday 😆  (looks like the CVs have really ran out of ideas). Everyday someone tries to kill/hurt someone, but he/she always fails and starts again (at the start it was ok, but now it is really predictable). The people that had a right to live in the house have all left  and now just random people are living in the house without having any reason ( Suman, Rekha, doctor and madhur).

mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8

Instead of extending the show, why not just end it? I am tired of the story dragging, too much focus on Laali, too many negative characters and not enough focus on getting Shekhar back to normal. Very disappointing!

sadesi thumbnail
I read an article in which it says there was a law suit against Ratan, I didnt read the article properly but from my understanding is that Ratan signed up for a reality show and her dates were clashing with her role as Lali, the article said she was in a fix on how to work around her dates to fit both shows in...I dont know maybe the face change thing has something to do with that
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
how dare they are to think to replace our cute laali 
please cv's no replacement
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
@ Neela :thanks for commets and Agree with all yr words...Its indeed most shocking shocking thing they could think off..But This is What I expect From Zee...Thats all..

Never expected Show & Character Which is soo Dear to me..I'll hv to leave it like this...
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Originally posted by: mknageswari

how dare they are to think to replace our cute laali 

please cv's no replacement

They dont deserve any request..If they can think such cruel exit to ratan and replacement..Let them do..Show has already losted much viewers...And now Who gonna accept another Lali I wonder...They'll pay For it badly...
Gur.N.cool thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 8
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fx6w8e4S41g[/YOUTUBE]
-SweetGirl- thumbnail
Thanks For Vids..Gur..shown SBB today..Nothing seems alike..That she gonna Change or Like..But still confused..Waiting for Tomm shown

SBS has Scared me...