India-Forums

Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo
Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

SHOCKING Twist - Laali's face to change !! : SBS

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged
Well I feel like  AngryDeadOuch  When writing this Down..... I would Like Better END up this show  Rather Such TWIST...Ouch

According to SBS - Upcoimg twist on AJ that- Again  Haveli will be on FireShockedSleepyWacko  ..And Laali will be burn/injure in that FireShocked  (I mean how many times She'll be hurtOuch)...SBS futher says They hv also heard that In this TWIST Laali's face will be changed  after  Accident....(Does it mean Ratan's Replacement?ShockedShockedOuch)......I hope this is Just another rumour or uncertain storyline Which could be change other Wise.....

To Creatives of Agle Janam :

THIS IS  ITDeadWackoWackoWacko...If This is So CALLED Upcoming  Twist of yr Show...I Never Ever gonna Watch this ShowDead...I mean Stop it....Rather than Such Cruel things on & on...There is Limit...

Edited by -SweetGirl- - 03 January 2011 at 6:30am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

rydingdevnariysam-farirene_cShas3princessRock776.Mandy.Gur.N.coolnycsweetieRajinilicious

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
For me Its only Reason to watch AJ is  - Shekhar and Laali That Too only Portyed by Abhishek and Ratan only...And if Show will go on this Story line Obviously Show will be change with Face of Laali Of Ratan Cruel Twist and New FaceOuch(cant see Ever or accept another Laali at all For Sure..)....And  If its So...AJ will be Over For me that Day Ratan is Off From it...And BTW How many times You gonna make Laali injured/suffer Like this on yr show...?? How many times this Haveli will burn ???Dont you hv brain left for another tracks??

JUST hope its Rumours....Otherwise..Its END of AJ for me Ever..No matter what..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

purple4Shas3

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:15am | IP Logged
I was Scared of Something Wrong With/on Show and Thanks to AJ Cvs they never Proves me Wrong in Such casesAngryOuch...Nothing was easy for Laali ever in Life and now...Even after Pralay thing ,Two times Shoot out they wants all this with Laali.....

There was Few Stories of SBS was not completely right...Hope this time also it is like this only...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

purple4

purple4 Groupbie
purple4
purple4

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged
To be honest i am definately going to stop watching the show if this happens. This will ruin the show Angry It already went downhill with the last fire, and now this? and Ratans going to be replaced? What a stupid twist with the face change (how unrealistic with the fire again) Ouch . I really hope this is not true. I would rather like the show to end now.

Edited by purple4 - 03 January 2011 at 7:20am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shas3-SweetGirl-

princessRock776 IF-Dazzler
princessRock776
princessRock776

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:40am | IP Logged

I hope they still show Abhishek I also watch it only for shali

-SweetGirl-

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purple4

To be honest i am definately going to stop watching the show if this happens. This will ruin the show Angry It already went downhill with the last fire, and now this? and Ratans going to be replaced? What a stupid twist with the face change (how unrealistic with the fire again) Ouch . I really hope this is not true. I would rather like the show to end now.

I m second you there..I will definitely Boycott this show For sure If it happens..Its crazyy and so Sad if they does so..Precap is indicating some thing alike..I  said It  End it rather than doing so...I mean how could they really..I m so mad at this CV;s hope..SBS had wrong spilers this time..One Fire Drama Spoiled Such Nice show and Now...This will make it off For ever ..atleast for me..If It happens like Face change and All....

Edited by -SweetGirl- - 03 January 2011 at 9:43am
Renu Kohli Newbie
Renu Kohli
Renu Kohli

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
i am aslso going to stop watching this show nothing more to watch.
may be if the show turned positive showing what Lali is doing to bring tje village up and defeat Loha i would have continued but
    BIG BYE    and BYE again

-SweetGirl-

Neela10 Goldie
Neela10
Neela10

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Renu Kohli

i am aslso going to stop watching this show nothing more to watch.
may be if the show turned positive showing what Lali is doing to bring tje village up and defeat Loha i would have continued but
    BIG BYE    and BYE again

How stupid of them to think of changing Laali/Ratan.  This terrible news has sent shockwaves through all the Shekhar-Laali fan base.  As it is, already the ratings are going down, and now towards the tail end of the series they are thinking of changing the main character!!! Can they be more stupid? Even the news of this has depressed its loyal viewers, and may even put them off for ever, not only for this show but for all Zee shows.  It is like sounding the death knell for the series. 

They can do  two things:  End the series or, take AJ off air for a couple of months until Ratan finishes her swaymvar and then bring the show back again for another season.   Ratan should be able to garner a lot more fans from her swaymvar program for her AJ show.

Here in America, serials are only 22 episodes per season lasting about six months. People wait for at least another six months for the next season to come around. 

Why not do the same in India?  What is a couple of months until Ratan completes her swaymvar program?  We can all wait.  Hopefully, it will also give the CVs time to become creative again and bring about some better storylines.

Edited by Neela10 - 03 January 2011 at 12:33pm

-SweetGirl-

Go to top