Page 1
Page   of 2

HPmaniac

IF-Dazzler

HPmaniac

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Devil_Of_Heaven

his character is cool...

agreedSmile.....in fact, I think he's good competetion to Damon on being the coolest...but then Damon is beyond cool...CoolWink

Originally posted by shona.

i like how he scares the living daylights out of katerine...it really shows how dangerous he can be

i like the part where he goes to the tomb as well n his line there was cool

as long as he dont turn on elena n try to sacrifice her himself after killing klaus or something...

Well,he has promised elena to keep her friends and family safe....but he dint really say anything abt her being safe, did he??? so we still can't be sure......

Originally posted by -Nayab-

HPManiac... I completely agree Thumbs Up... I love Elijah even though he is supposed to be "the bad guy" LOL...

He's actually kinda good looking too Tongue...

I think the fact that he's the 'bad guy'  adds to the appeal.TongueAnd yeah, he's definitely good looking.....LOL

Originally posted by kajolj

I like Elijah too, he doesn't need to do anything to scare anybody just one look from him enough.

yeah...and what a look it is...LOLLOL...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Elijah (Page 2)" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

HPmaniac

IF-Dazzler

HPmaniac

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luv_wacko

elijah isnt d bad bad guy in d real sense...he wants to overthrow klaus n protect elena...that was what was soo cool abt him..
also love d way he talks..soo hot!..haha good evening katerinaLOL...kat lukd soo freaked!
Hmm, can we be sure that he's gonna protect elena?? I sure do hope so, but he never promised that he wud protect her, he only promised that he wud keep her friends and family safe....
I do think he's a bad guy(in a sense), I mean,he dint really need to kill that Slator(was that his name????) guy.... It seems to me he's very focused on what he has to do,and he'll go to any lenghts to get it done...Maybe his plan does not require killing Elena(Hopefully!!!) then gr8, she's safe...but if his plan does include killing her off later, then nothing's gonna stop him from doing so (except our beloved Salvatore brothers of course!)

HPmaniac

IF-Dazzler

HPmaniac

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhruvi.

Elijah - my BAMF. God this guy is awesome. He's all like bam! 'oh that? Pshhhht that was nothing. Yeah I've done worse'

I don't know how Klaus will top him, but I can't wait. Till then my badboy heart goes out to this dude <3
LOLLOLLOLYeah, I cant wait to see klaus too!!!
When Rose and Trevor were talking abt Elijah,they sounded so scared, and when we finally saw him, I was like ohhhhk,what's so scary abt him? But then ShockedShocked Poor trevor!

And I was kinda shocked when I thought Damon had killed him, I thought 'That easy???'  but then he came back,and how!

In Slator's house,after he killed those vampires....I think I stopped breathing for a minute,I was terrified that he's gonna kill damon!!! But he just disappeared!!

Well, whoever Klaus is, I hope Elijah is successful in killing him (except for if Klaus is, you know, hot stuffLOL)

HPmaniac

IF-Dazzler

HPmaniac

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Jaan730

I love Elijah!! I think that the actor (daniel) is doing a really good job portraying him and...seriously http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ld8hs1LQA91qee0sao1_400.gif
ShockedClapClap

yes,the actor is doing a gr8 job!Kudos to himClapClap

Kai.

IF-Sizzlerz

Kai.

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by HPmaniac

I really, really like this guy....
I love how he's always calm and composed....even when he's killing a vampire.....and he's just so very mysterious....it's kinda hot...
LOL
I really liked the part where he goes to the tomb....the fear on Katherine's face!!!!
And then...."Good evening Katerina. Thank you for having the good sense to be frightened."
That was awesome!!!

I hope to see more of Elijah in the rest of the episodes!!!!
i just love this guy!!! esp the way he says 'katherine'Wink i was jumping with joy to see fear on Kat's face! i am glad that he didn't die from D's stake through his chest. I even found that scene pretty silly Salvatore bros manage to kill an 'original'  just like that!LOL

i want to see more of originalsTongue

HPmaniac

IF-Dazzler

HPmaniac

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kai_Hiwatari

Originally posted by HPmaniac

I really, really like this guy....
I love how he's always calm and composed....even when he's killing a vampire.....and he's just so very mysterious....it's kinda hot...
LOL
I really liked the part where he goes to the tomb....the fear on Katherine's face!!!!
And then...."Good evening Katerina. Thank you for having the good sense to be frightened."
That was awesome!!!

I hope to see more of Elijah in the rest of the episodes!!!!
i just love this guy!!! esp the way he says 'katherine'Wink i was jumping with joy to see fear on Kat's face! i am glad that he didn't die from D's stake through his chest. I even found that scene pretty silly Salvatore bros manage to kill an 'original'  just like that!LOL

i want to see more of originalsTongue
yeah,me too, I'm very curious abt the originals!!
Esp, how Elijah came back to life after being staked and how he can compell other vampires....First when I saw that Elijah is alive I was like, 'omg!The originals can't be killed!'...but since Elijah is planning to kill Klaus,I guess there must be a way....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kai.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Vampire Diaries Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.