Posted: 13 years ago
I really, really like this guy....
I love how he's always calm and composed....even when he's killing a vampire.....and he's just so very mysterious....it's kinda hot...
πŸ˜†
I really liked the part where he goes to the tomb....the fear on Katherine's face!!!!
And then...."Good evening Katerina. Thank you for having the good sense to be frightened."
That was awesome!!!

I hope to see more of Elijah in the rest of the episodes!!!!
his character is cool...😊
i like how he scares the living daylights out of katerine...it really shows how dangerous he can be

i like the part where he goes to the tomb as well n his line there was cool

as long as he dont turn on elena n try to sacrifice her himself after killing klaus or something...
HPManiac... I completely agree πŸ‘πŸΌ... I love Elijah even though he is supposed to be "the bad guy" πŸ˜†...

He's actually kinda good looking too πŸ˜›...
I like Elijah too, he doesn't need to do anything to scare anybody just one look from him enough.
elijah isnt d bad bad guy in d real sense...he wants to overthrow klaus n protect elena...that was what was soo cool abt him..
also love d way he talks..soo hot!..haha good evening katerinaπŸ˜†...kat lukd soo freaked!

Elijah - my BAMF. God this guy is awesome. He's all like bam! 'oh that? Pshhhht that was nothing. Yeah I've done worse'

I don't know how Klaus will top him, but I can't wait. Till then my badboy heart goes out to this dude <3
I love Elijah!! I think that the actor (daniel) is doing a really good job portraying him and...seriously https://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ld8hs1LQA91qee0sao1_400.gif

Originally posted by Devil_Of_Heaven

his character is cool...

agreed😊.....in fact, I think he's good competetion to Damon on being the coolest...but then Damon is beyond cool...πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜‰

Originally posted by shona.

i like how he scares the living daylights out of katerine...it really shows how dangerous he can be

i like the part where he goes to the tomb as well n his line there was cool

as long as he dont turn on elena n try to sacrifice her himself after killing klaus or something...

Well,he has promised elena to keep her friends and family safe....but he dint really say anything abt her being safe, did he??? so we still can't be sure......

Originally posted by -Nayab-

HPManiac... I completely agree πŸ‘πŸΌ... I love Elijah even though he is supposed to be "the bad guy" πŸ˜†...

He's actually kinda good looking too πŸ˜›...

I think the fact that he's the 'bad guy'  adds to the appeal.TongueAnd yeah, he's definitely good looking.....πŸ˜†

Originally posted by kajolj

I like Elijah too, he doesn't need to do anything to scare anybody just one look from him enough.

yeah...and what a look it is...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...
Originally posted by luv_wacko

elijah isnt d bad bad guy in d real sense...he wants to overthrow klaus n protect elena...that was what was soo cool abt him..
also love d way he talks..soo hot!..haha good evening katerinaπŸ˜†...kat lukd soo freaked!
Hmm, can we be sure that he's gonna protect elena?? I sure do hope so, but he never promised that he wud protect her, he only promised that he wud keep her friends and family safe....
I do think he's a bad guy(in a sense), I mean,he dint really need to kill that Slator(was that his name????) guy.... It seems to me he's very focused on what he has to do,and he'll go to any lenghts to get it done...Maybe his plan does not require killing Elena(Hopefully!!!) then gr8, she's safe...but if his plan does include killing her off later, then nothing's gonna stop him from doing so (except our beloved Salvatore brothers of course!)