Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

HPmaniac

IF-Dazzler

HPmaniac

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:55am | IP Logged
I really, really like this guy....
I love how he's always calm and composed....even when he's killing a vampire.....and he's just so very mysterious....it's kinda hot...
LOL
I really liked the part where he goes to the tomb....the fear on Katherine's face!!!!
And then...."Good evening Katerina. Thank you for having the good sense to be frightened."
That was awesome!!!

I hope to see more of Elijah in the rest of the episodes!!!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Devil_Of_Heavenwadhwanikidevashree_hHalkatJawaniJay-dhruvileeseunggiloveKai.-Nayab-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Elijah" in The Vampire Diaries forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Devil_Of_Heaven

Goldie

Devil_Of_Heaven

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:19am | IP Logged
his character is cool...Smile

shona.

IF-Rockerz

shona.

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:30am | IP Logged
i like how he scares the living daylights out of katerine...it really shows how dangerous he can be

i like the part where he goes to the tomb as well n his line there was cool

as long as he dont turn on elena n try to sacrifice her himself after killing klaus or something...

-Nayab-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Nayab-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
HPManiac... I completely agree Thumbs Up... I love Elijah even though he is supposed to be "the bad guy" LOL...

He's actually kinda good looking too Tongue...

HalkatJawaniJay

IF-Dazzler

HalkatJawaniJay

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 8:23pm | IP Logged
I like Elijah too, he doesn't need to do anything to scare anybody just one look from him enough.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_h-Nayab-

leeseunggilove

IF-Rockerz

leeseunggilove

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
elijah isnt d bad bad guy in d real sense...he wants to overthrow klaus n protect elena...that was what was soo cool abt him..
also love d way he talks..soo hot!..haha good evening katerinaLOL...kat lukd soo freaked!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

devashree_hshona.-Nayab-

-dhruvi

IF-Rockerz

-dhruvi

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:39pm | IP Logged

Elijah - my BAMF. God this guy is awesome. He's all like bam! 'oh that? Pshhhht that was nothing. Yeah I've done worse'

I don't know how Klaus will top him, but I can't wait. Till then my badboy heart goes out to this dude <3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Nayab-

patakhaguddi

IF-Sizzlerz

patakhaguddi

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 6:01pm | IP Logged
I love Elijah!! I think that the actor (daniel) is doing a really good job portraying him and...seriously http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ld8hs1LQA91qee0sao1_400.gif

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shona.-Nayab-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.