Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

RatiG

IF-Rockerz

RatiG

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:52am | IP Logged
hey guys need ur help,
i seriously like a guy in my class...he is my good friend....i don't know why initially i started liking him...he isn't handsome neither good looking.....
yaaaa he cares about me but that as a friend...

few days ago i came to know that he likes my best friend(
 she at that time had some prob with her bf so she said yes to him....but prob solved and she went back to her bf.....
) and they were almost committed before we became friends...when i told him that i like him then...

things very okay before i knew this and i told him...but now a days i cant stop thinking about him...he is all over my mind....everytime i watch a show,listen a song ....or do anything i think about him...as if he is with me always...i m feeling bad for him or myself i don't knowCry

i really want to get over him...because i know he really loves that girl a lot....but i m  not able to...

i m getting restless nights n days...crying almost everyday....and also not able 2 concentrate on my studies

the condition is this that he loves my BFF so much that he can't think about anyone else....n i love him so much that i can't think about anyone else

plz help.....things r getting worse plzplz help

give me ideas to forget him...i cant ignore him because we study in same class

Edited by --Rati-- - 04 January 2011 at 3:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

serendipity.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Need to get over him...plz HELP what to do" in Advice Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Move on. Hun, everyone has to move on in life. There are many decisions we are forced to take that aren't exactly easy but we have to do it because it's the only thing we can do.

You know the saying--If you love someone, set them free. If you're destined to meet, he'll come back to you.

-Jot.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KinshukKiDewani

RatiG

IF-Rockerz

RatiG

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angel-Jot.

Move on. Hun, everyone has to move on in life. There are many decisions we are forced to take that aren't exactly easy but we have to do it because it's the only thing we can do.

You know the saying--If you love someone, set them free. If you're destined to meet, he'll come back to you.

-Jot.
trying to....but it really hurts to see him in pain that exactly i m suffering from n i cant do anything.... i missed to tell one thing....i told him that i like him....things r getting worse...people from before only knew that i like...because we usually go home together...n i always use to miss the college bus in order to go with him...now every starts smile...as soon as he comes ...he n even i feel very uncofortable in college...and we usually stay away from each other...abhi toh its like exams are going on but i m getting a feeing that things will get awkward ...
he is very concern about me when i told him...he always keep on telling me that these things happen to everyone...but now from few days he behaves strange...very strange......

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Love square? I won't say its a triangle. :D Okay, zip! I am sorry.

You know, you should avoid watching romantic shows, movies and everything. Even songs are a threat, they make you muse over useless things as such so much. I believe that since he's not in love with you, you people were never meant to be. Its an outright simple fact - love gives you happiness, and there's no crying and hurt at all and if not - its just an exaggarated bit of just another hormonal activation.

I sound rude, but thats true. Get over him. =]

-Kankshita

RatiG

IF-Rockerz

RatiG

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
Kankshita thanks ...even i think i should kind of stop all the romantic stuff...songs movies,serils for some day...and avoid him for some day.......hope it works...as it hurts the most

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Rati--

Kankshita thanks ...even i think i should kind of stop all the romantic stuff...songs movies,serils for some day...and avoid him for some day.......hope it works...as it hurts the most

Babe, he's your friend too, right? And thats another kind of love too, dont ignore him - it'd hurt both of you. Just keep off the romantic stuff, it is going to help and am sure about that. LOL

RatiG

IF-Rockerz

RatiG

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Kanky-

Originally posted by --Rati--

Babe, he's your friend too, right? And thats another kind of love too, dont ignore him - it'd hurt both of you. Just keep off the romantic stuff, it is going to help and am sure about that. LOL

yaa..he is my friend...good one ....but seeing him infront of me hurts n is embarrassing too...when we  together we just keep on smiling n in trying to ignore seeing each other face...and my best friend is standing b/w us clueless about what to do

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Hun, its quite simple! The whole embarrassing thingie is highly cheesy, one of you has to make up for the differences. Life is exceedingly beautiful with friends, I tell you but the whole institution of love is just plain 'painful' and a threat to sanity. :D

Post Reply New Post

Go to top