India-Forums

Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo
Agle Janam Mohe Bitiya Hi Kijo

break on Swaymvar ,AJ extended : SBB

-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
SBB has small Segment On AJ extension For Few months and due to that Ratan's Swaymvar is posponed..

Ratan on this " We never new that AJ to be end I got this news form media only and now when you are saying its Extended than its Great..We'll keep working happily as we are now"

she says further - "I feel its all Gods game..and I hv complete faith on him"

princessRock776 IF-Dazzler
princessRock776
princessRock776

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
okay lets see what happens in the coming months
nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
t4s
zeezee55 Goldie
zeezee55
zeezee55

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Well i hope Ratan realises what god's plan is - that perhaps she should not participate in the swayamvar. 

I'm old fashioned, I guess.  I don't think a young girl like Ratan with so much ahead of her should resort to this type of shows. 

Ratan, you are so young and there's still much ahead of you.  Don't rush things.  Be not afraid, good things will come your way.  If you can extricate yourself from the swayamvar, I suggest you do it.  You don't have to go down this path, no matter what your agent or the producers say - they just want to create sensationalism so sell their products and as far as they are concerned, you are just a product.  They have no compunction to throw you aside when they are done.  Think carefully.  Finding success is a rocky road and there are times you have to stop and wait before you place your foot on the rock - make sure it is a steady rock not one that will crumble beneath your feet.  You want to be able to look back and say, 'yes, i did things which i have no regrets about'. 

There, i have said my piece and i hope Ratan does read this and think seriously about what i am saying. 
-SweetGirl- IF-Rockerz
-SweetGirl-
-SweetGirl-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 2:37am | IP Logged
@ Zee zee :So nice to read what you said for Ratan on SwaymvarSmile..this news litraly shocked me when I saw the Promo..but now I m fine with it since it seems confirm her Swaymvar..If its Ratan's wish to hv partner like this..We can hope for her Best thats it...Wish this never happend but..CryNow Even more stupid news are coming like zee wanna fire case on ratan.she'll be replaced,Her SV will start soon...Gosh..feeling like Crazy...

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top