New written update - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by -Roopa-

Thanks for the update..😊

so one more agni pareeksha..the bomb explodes..the car may or may not fall down the cliff..
so what will nakku do here.. hmm..πŸ€” and what is seema's role?πŸ€”  how will she repent? πŸ€” by saving datta and taking care of him?  πŸ€” πŸ€”

How about this ..........The bomb falls off on the road........Suds doesn't know it Presses the button and the bomb explodes under Suds carπŸ˜›Suddenly Dutta loses balance and comes off near a cliff Pushes Baaji outta the car..........only D falls off..........B escapes to inform the family........D meets Seema alone.........Now if at all Seema has something else running thru her mind then like some articles said Nakku might get those insecurity feelings😳......so sacrifices
Edited by divy609 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Bushy_92

exactly......three cheers to Zuby for coming up with this name..Fire Exam...🀣
and Shona.....even i want Morey to come.......he was my fav....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

aww yeah bushy....πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and u too like moreyπŸ˜›...d actor waz awesum yr...!!πŸ‘

exactly......three cheers to Zuby for coming up with this name..Fire Exam...🀣
and Shona.....even i want Morey to come.......he was my fav....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

"politician style" Dhanyawad!Dhanyawad!πŸ˜†
Originally posted by shonapinky

aww yeah bushy....πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and u too like moreyπŸ˜›...d actor waz awesum yr...!!πŸ‘

yeah..i liked him..he was very awesome....πŸ‘...i want him to make a re-entry yr..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Edited by Bushy_92 - 13 years ago

yeah..i liked him..he was very awesome....πŸ‘...i want him to make a re-entry yr..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

tatz great bushy...😊 v hav been waiting fr hiz re entry fr a looooooooong time yr... πŸ˜†hope v get to see him soon on LTL...!!EmbarrassedπŸ˜†
Originally posted by ZubyDutta

"politician style" Dhanyawad!Dhanyawad!πŸ˜†

arey dhanyawaad ke baad welcome ko hindi mein kya bolte hain.....πŸ˜•πŸ˜†..mujhe nahi aata..πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Originally posted by shonapinky

tatz great bushy...😊 v hav been waiting fr hiz re entry fr a looooooooong time yr... πŸ˜†hope v get to see him soon on LTL...!!πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Shona..yeah me too waiting for his entry..but first let Tasha unite yaar...then Morey can come...and we can see some dhishum dhishum.....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by divy609

How about this ..........The bomb falls off on the road........Suds doesn't know it Presses the button and the bomb explodes under Suds carπŸ˜›  Suddenly Dutta loses balance and comes off near a cliff Pushes Baaji outta the car..........only D falls off..........B escapes to inform the family........D meets Seema alone.........Now if at all Seema has something else running thru her mind then like some articles said She might get those insecurity feelings😳......so sacrifices

🀣   This I would love to see..

Thanks for sharing. I guess it was Kala's plan all along to rid of Naku not Dutta. She wld probably tell Nakku, Dutta's life is in danger, knowing well Nakku will put on her cap, hop on her invisible car and rescue Dutta. πŸ˜›
Well seems like all in a day's work for Wonder Nakku πŸ˜†

Shona..yeah me too waiting for his entry..but first let Tasha unite yaar...then Morey can come...and we can see some dhishum dhishum.....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

bushy..so trueEmbarrassedπŸ˜†πŸ˜†yeah cant wait fr d heart to heart meeting of tasha and hand to hand meeting of D and moreyπŸ˜†
Edited by shonapinky - 13 years ago