Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: shonapinky

Thankz fr shring yr...😊

awwπŸ€”again  itz naku who gotto go through  agini pariksha...y not dutta fr a changeπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Tum to D ke peeche hi pad jaati ho,ShonuπŸ˜­πŸ˜† Okie this time D will give his fire exam!I'm sure he'll pass first classπŸ˜†
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: ZubyDutta

Tum to D ke peeche hi pad jaati ho,ShonuπŸ˜­πŸ˜† Okie this time D will give his fire exam!I'm sure he'll pass first classπŸ˜†

@REDL..Fireexam..for agneepariksha.....🀣
Zuby...too good...this agnipareeksha was too long to type...from now...fire exam is better...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Bushy_92 - 13 years ago
shonapinky thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Bushy_92

oh dont remind me those FB's......Dutta kitna khush tha na...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†......even am gonna have more FB;s....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..

.yh she has to meet Dutta to go out of the show..πŸ˜†..its hard for us Tasha fans but itna sab kuch dekha hai abb yeh Seema madamji ko bhi dekhlenge.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

yeah bushy..hw waz tooo happy den ..OuchπŸ˜† aww v LTLianz alwayz get to see d cameoz more on screen dan d leadzπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

@Bold: aww not i get it...πŸ˜†hope dutta meetz her asap and end her cameoπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Sanely_Insane thumbnail

yeah bushy..hw waz tooo happy den ..πŸ˜† aww v LTLianz alwayz get to see d cameoz more on screen dan d leadzπŸ˜•πŸ˜†

@Bold: aww not i get it...πŸ˜†hope dutta meetz her asap and end her cameoπŸ˜³πŸ˜†

BOLD: So true..Shona....πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..hamari phhoti kismat...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Yh once she meets him and he forgives her..i will volunteer him in kicking her out of the show...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
shonapinky thumbnail

aww zubyyy...am not dearπŸ˜­πŸ˜† Fire examπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..yeah he will 4 sure zuby...!!..πŸ˜†
-Carrie- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

@REDL..Fireexam..for agneepariksha.....🀣
Zuby...too good...this agnipareeksha was too long to type...from now...fire exam is better...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

🀣🀣🀣 Thank u jee! Actually was having trouble spelling it toh jhat se eng mein likh diya🀣
shonapinky thumbnail

BOLD: So true..Shona....πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..hamari phhoti kismat...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Yh once she meets him and he forgives her..i will volunteer him in kicking her out of the show...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

yeah bushy..i agree...EmbarrassedπŸ˜†...cant wait fr d  next cameo on LTL.πŸ˜†..hope itz mal mal or anna2😊 missinh jagu dada..Ouch...
aww tat wd b awesum to watch yrπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Sanely_Insane thumbnail

🀣🀣🀣 Thank u jee! Actually was having trouble spelling it toh jhat se eng mein likh diya🀣

ur welcome jee.....am having trouble typing it..jab bhi agni pareeksha likhne jaati hoon...agmeepariksha aajata ahi..phir usey edit karti hoon....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
shonapinky thumbnail

ur welcome jee.....am having trouble typing it..jab bhi agni pareeksha likhne jaati hoon...agmeepariksha aajata ahi..phir usey edit karti hoon....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

aww same happenz with me yrπŸ˜†

all thankz to zuby fr her new term fr agnipariksha- FIre ExamROFLπŸ˜† 

Sanely_Insane thumbnail

aww same happenz with me yrπŸ˜†

all thankz to zuby fr her new term fr agnipariksha- FIre ExamπŸ€£πŸ˜† 

exactly......three cheers to Zuby for coming up with this name..Fire Exam...🀣
and Shona.....even i want Morey to come.......he was my fav....πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Edited by Bushy_92 - 13 years ago