Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aarthi_01 thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
im waitng for the old maan to return and the new maan also to keep pace with his love of life...
drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: dewdropred

I m not at all worried ....  it will happen as planned ....

well i am talking about the marriage ...

maan & geet will certainly get married as planned ... & what else the best proof maan's kasam ...

this kasam is not like that kasam he took the other day of not touching geet ... as that kasam he took was just coz geet teased him ...

but this kasam is for geet's happiness ... his love & life's happiness ... & he will see to it that come what may the marriage will happen ... as geet was having so many dreams about their marraige ... & he will not let her dreams break ...  just bcoz some are planning some thing bad ... against geet ...

as his heart already said that he needs to take care of geet as geet is in danger ... & he is going to hunt down ... as to who came in to the mansion the other day ... and he will surely find out that brij has released from jail on bail ...

as his intellectual mind smelled definitely some thing fishy that day ... & he made a promise to himself that he will find out on who was there in her room ... so fixing all these loose ends he might end up coming to know about brij & then ready to teach him a lesson ...  

the marriage will happen ... but after a lot of drama ... & disshum disshum ...😊

I hope everything goes well, but I'm feeling quite positive that Maan will handle any situation no matter how difficult it will be and we will have a great and happy wedding.....yippee, please tell me that this will come true. One thing I cannot wait for is to see how Maan handles Arjun & Brij, want to see how he makes them pay for their deeds
vantu12 thumbnail
yipieeeee... we'll see Maan doing Dhishum Dhishum again.... with Lathait Brij...😆😆😆😆

Maan.. tod de... phod de.... SAB KO PEECHE CHHOD DE...... 😡😡

Brij ki POOOOOONGEEEE BAJA DE......🤣🤣🤣

Aur Arjun ki BAND BAJA DE.... 🥳🥳

GO GO GO MAAN... 
GET YOUR GIRL.... YOUR GEET...... MAAN KI GEET😃😃
-PoisonIvy- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I for one am VERY excited after reading the TB article.

"Maan at his aggressive best" is what the article states .

MSK at his aggressive , shrewd  , intelligent best is a huge turn on for me ! 😉

This , if the CVs execute well will be the most power packed phase of the show !

The ma(A)n has taken an oath. He is MSK ! He will go to any extent to make sure the wedding takes place and Geet gets all the happiness he promised to her.

I am not worried one bit . All the twists and turns , oppositions to Maan and Geet wedding will only make MSK more aggressive than he already is and that I am not going to miss for the world .

Bring it on , cant wait !

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Preethi-Premi

Yes Dew...even i feel Marriage will surely happen.... but we need to keep it interesting right!

I am all for the new twists!!! Hope the new CVs keep up the hopes that we had on like the old CVs.....  Time to poerfomr Cvs!!!👏 We are wtih you!😊

i 2 hope yaar ... that ... the cv's do not dissappoint us & yes cv's we are with u ....
SimplyAparajita thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Yeah dew..jab mia biwi razi ..to fir kya karega kazi.. And waise bi this is a vow of the man who is born to win..maan singh khurana is king of his kingdom and he gets what he wants..by hook or crook.. I hundred percent agree with ya bud.. And if they dunn show marriage at this point of time then surely the show will lose trps along with fans.. :)
neeraj268 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

marriage will happen for sure but wid a lot of drama ............. maan has taken kasam ........... n we trust maan , dont we?

sumona28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
But what about the 12 days kasam . It means marriage will not happen on 10  January .
Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Me too... I'm damn sure that the wedding will happen....

However it will be interesting to see how it will happen!!! What circumstances lead Maan to take the kasam and all...

Excited i am 😉
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ganga97

Yeah I think the same too...

happy to know tht u 2 r thinking the same ...