B4 i get a heart attack pls explain ready to kill?

StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 13 years ago

omg omg ogm ogm ogm gomg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg

😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲
i read the latest article about maan ki kasam its so thrilling and exciting i am both happy and scared but what does that mean, maan will get his aggressive best and is ready to kill????

and aprt from that, omg loves maan loves and passion
about his lady love omg omg omg omg omg omg
☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
Mallu

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Amoureux thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Now be rest assured since Maan is taken the kasam that the marriage will happen, so atleast relaxed for that.... So be ready for the roller coaster ride.... 😉
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Azmatazz

Now be rest assured since Maan is taken the kasam that the marriage will happen, so atleast relaxed for that.... So be ready for the roller coaster ride.... 😉

yaar twin you underestimate this ride, you should have your geet survival kit with you ready, it includes a list of things essential for a good survival during and after each episode
StayStrong thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: Azmatazz

atleast we can have peaceful sangeet ceremony but about the rest of the wedding maan has sworn to karkay dikhayega omg omg  but still my Q.What does ready to kill mean?
means no matter whatever it takes will make the girl mine at any cost?😲
Mallu
kirti_fiji thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Mllu.N

atleast we can have peaceful sangeet ceremony but about the rest of the wedding maan has sworn to karkay dikhayega omg omg  but still my Q.What does ready to kill mean?
means no matter whatever it takes will make the girl mine at any cost?😲
Mallu

with geet and msk, there is always something going on, till now we have had it, so why should the wedding be spared.  besides with arjun and brij there how can a wedding go well, at least we have sangeet, wonder what will happen there, maybe deed🤣
Roark thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
So we get to the most passionate side of mann. Brij beta tu to gaya. and if Arjun had anything to do with this, then, khallas.
Maneet13 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

😲
i read the latest article about maan ki kasam its so thrilling and exciting i am both happy and scared but what does that mean, maan will get his aggressive best and is ready to kill????

☺️
Mallu

dear this means he will do any thing to make the wedding which means we will get our maan singh khurana back so but your seat belt and get ready because this week will be hell for us
dailysoap0510 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲😲

☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
Mallu

Ready to kill means that  Maan will go back to his arragoant self and will do any thing for the marriage to take place .
so now we have to wait for another 12 days more for the wedding 😕😭. Oh no!!!!!!!!!!!!!! end of this i hope they get married.
Edited by dailysoap0510 - 13 years ago
Preethi-Premi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Ready to kill us Mallu reay to kill us!!! You know when he is aggressive! he kills us!!😳
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

atleast we can have peaceful sangeet ceremony but about the rest of the wedding maan has sworn to karkay dikhayega omg omg but still my Q.What does ready to kill mean?
means no matter whatever it takes will make the girl mine at any cost?😆😲
Mallu

....Mallu i guess it means Maan back to his old dusht dhanav avatar.....means if anyone is going to come between Maan and his Mishti he can go to any extent even kill someone whosoever to be with his Geet.......ab arjun ho ya brij ho ya NT ho ya dev unn sabka woh haal karega hamara aggressive and passionate munda ki dekhane wale bhi kaamp utenge.........MAANEET ki shaadi hai toh kuch dhamaka toh hoga naa😆😉.........hum sab MAANEETIANS koh ab tak toh MAANEET ki rollercoaster ride ki aadat toh hogai hai naa?!😆 Edited by sptrno - 13 years ago