Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

TB: Maan takes Kasam in Geet - Article - Page 4

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 13 years ago

Its great that CV's are adding up something new that is theThriller would love to see Maan in his aggressive best for getting married to his Geet  BUT I Hope that they do not stretch it more than 20 days, they shouldn't provide more screen space to A A than Maneet,they might not vanish Maneet's romantic scenes or else they are not exaggerating.Thankfully sangeet toh achey say guzar jaye ga na.                                                                                                              

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
oh God, I can't see much negativity, can't see maan bankrupt, no compromise with his reptation n marriage.baki jo karna hai karo. abe lagta hai pahle read karna padega then dekhungi, can't take too much tension,as deeply attached with this serial.
i reaalyy don't care about other things i want just Maaneet to get married as soon as possible😳
bhakti2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: alovi_21

oh God, I can't see much negativity, can't see maan bankrupt, no compromise with his reptation n marriage.baki jo karna hai karo. abe lagta hai pahle read karna padega then dekhungi, can't take too much tension,as deeply attached with this serial.

I agree with you - it's really hard to take the level of tension they give in this serial!  I think it's because we all love the main characters so much we want things to work out for them so so badly that it gets to be too hard, yaar.  Dusre tarif ko, though, we will get to see Maan in Supermaan mode, so that could be great!  But I am 100% agreed with you that bankruptcy would be too painful.  For some reason, we all value Maan's izzad and his wealth for his sake so hope for no problems or twists there.  But kya kahoon?  These CV's are masters at giving heart attack!
alovi_21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
CV pls be carefull before getting any negative twist, Maan is Maan, like Shahanshah , he can do whatever he want, you have created his char like that, so for us he is shahanshah, wo shahjaade ki tarah raha hai, use waise hi rahne do, can't see him weak at any point of time n in front of any negative char.wo sawa sher hai waise hi rahne do.don't try to make Arjun more smatter than Maan, today Arjun tried to show attitute against Maan n Maan was chup which was not tolerable, he is our sher n shahanshah, now don't try to make him ordinary only angry men. real main ese log hote hai ya bahi we don't care, for us he is ideal, dreamy, strong, intelligent, clever buisness men no body can beat him. he  loyal lover, he has done so many promises to Geet so pls let him fulfill his promises, aape use sirf promises karte hi dikhange kya, wo kabhi fulfill nahi ker payega? he has promised geet that unki shadi poore reeti rewaj ke saath sare Dehli ke samne hogi to pls, let them marry in that way  just like fairytale wedding like what you r showing in promo,just dreamy, after all hurdles, make this wedding yaadgaar jaise kabhi kisi serial main nahi ho, don't forget he is Maan singh Khurana so marriage should be special as he is a great lover n Dilli ka shahanshah.Edited by alovi_21 - 13 years ago
MishtyShona thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the link....

Cv's i earnestly request to u that no such circumstances should be created that Geet is forced to marry ARJUNE or ADI SIR or MANISHA or ROMEO or PANDEYJI or any other TOM, DICK or HARRY for that fact...… :)

Pls do not show Geet weak by bowing down to circumstances which are separating her from her Maan…Pls no funny business like Maan's life being in Danger or Groom swapping or a run away bride or some other Ekta maata ishtyle of stupid twist... Some speculation n Drama over the marriage is OK, but pls don overdo the Violence part...

Also, i will virtually MURDER u ppl if u show Geet being unlucky for Maan or some stupid Apshagun happening during /immediately after the marriage.... Geet has been through a lot n she DESERVES a nice n HAPPY WEDDING...
--Magnificent-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
 ....sounds interesting ....Lets see what happens
18mypride thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanx for sharing JENNY...

am sad..plz cv's we maaneet wedding plz plz plz...dont play with our emotions...plzzzzzzzzzzz
ajenn thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing.. need to wait for d best...
-Afreen- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Aur kitni qasmey hongi yar.. get them married creatives.. buhat drama hogaya..