Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ash1991 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
dont know wt will happen in the future track but 1 thing i'm sure is that trps will increase and it will intresting to watch..........
zaqxsw thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
I am scared already...
I dnt want the CVs to spoil Maan's character and I am sure they will not and the wedding will happen for sure... But y cant these negative elements go to hell... LOL...
I am sure the drama will keep r heart beats high... But I cant wait for the wedding again for 12 more days... Please Maan do sumthing fast... 

tulip132 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
OMG. Slow poisioning is dangerouse. My Heart started jumping climbing .
shalini01 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks alot for sharing. im so excited to see whats going to happen.
divareena thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kirti_fiji

ok let me explain

i have my seat belt on - well its a roller coaster ride so need protection

my place booked at the local hospital - after all the tensed episode fainting, and getting serious injust is quite possible, esp if there are cute episodes and also there is dange of dehydration after so much crying😆, i have booked an appointment with the doctor to have my blood pressure tested
have the ambulance ready a crash cart just incase, with all the twist and turs we get, there is a high risk of heart attack i have already included the ambulance number on my mobile in case of emergency😆

my tissue stock is updates, all the crying and all the anxious moments that we get, its either the tissues or my hair😆 for me it will be the tissues as my  hair is not that long to use to wipe the tears

my daily dose of vitamins ready, one requires energy to watch geet and msk burn the screen  for me it will chocolates to keep me going 😆

love your replies. see my comments in red above
avidity_2002 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Oh OH This is scary....Wonder what is in store... Hope all iz well... and we get to see the wedding..
bhakti2 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kirti_fiji

hai la, chalo i have my seat belt on, my place booked at the local hospital, my lawyers on stand by incase there is a murder or i need bailing out from jail, have the ambulance ready a crash cart just incase, my tissue stock is updates, my daily dose of vitamins ready, sleeping gas for my neighbours🤣

BILKUL!!  I can't breathe even now and it hasn't even started.  If you hear a thud, it's just me, dead from tension, falling to the floor.
ShabnamSahebi thumbnail
Even though it seems that the wedding will definitely happen
I DON'T LIKE THIS!
Fallen-Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
OMG...I wonder what gonna happen...
....but whateva happens Maan we are with you...
😛