India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

Chand Chupa Badal Take 2. The Ultimate Fan Story<3

Love.NivRen Groupbie
Love.NivRen
Love.NivRen

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
hey guys so quite a few of you liked my idea for the fan story telling. if you havnt seen my other post then il tell you what its about.
i had an idea from suchi-nivrenian's retreats that we could play a fun game. what you do is we start of a story but we only write a few line or paragraphs or whatever but you cant have a conclusion to your story because somebody else is going to carry it on and from there someone else will carry on. if you dont understand then i have another post called 'a random game..a random idea..a random love story' i have explained it better there. i dont want conversation on this post so if there is any confusion please ask on the other post :)

ok so the rules are:
• No changing the story for yourself. for example if your a nivren fan and it start of a sid-nivi romance then you cant change it to nivren. and if it starts of as a nivren love story then you cant change it to sid-nivi. but you can have other love storys like divya and sid.
• No conversation on this post. if you like a persons post then just like the comment to show your appreciation and if you want to talk about it we can always use the other thread :)
• No arguing if you dont like a persons idea and no nastiness, appreciate the persons work, you might damage their confidence.
• No massive changes that would confuse people. but if its interesting and fun then why not.
• I want to keep this on the tracks of chand chupa so the original cast should be used.
• No other languages then english or hindi/urdu(which ever of both that you prefer there baisicly the same :P)
• No two comments in a row by yourself. if you want then you can carry on after a persons comment that way everyone has a shot.

well thats all i can think really. the first person to commet is going to start the love story and i would appreciate it if you stuck to one track (i prefer nivren but its not fair if i start it)
i wasnt confidant on making the post but a few people liked the idea so i decided to start it today.
please dont kill my confidence by not commenting :P i thought this would be a fun post everyone could join in on so please dont hesitate on being the first post :P
if you have any other ideas or rules please tell me on the other post or inbox me :P

so i gues we can start this now. hope you guys like the idea :D

much love, zay x

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kamaal31vids08Dilbole_ShiOmRu

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:55am | IP Logged
a g8 idea dear...  a random story ... nice... i can post some suggestions... bt cnt strt with itTongue .. let somebody strt with it ... im surly gonna take part in it.. 

plzz people lets play this fun game ... wht say ... someone plzz strt it ... Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Love.NivRen Groupbie
Love.NivRen
Love.NivRen

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by teddybear66

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">a g8 idea dear... arandomstory ... nice... i can post some suggestions... bt cnt strt with itTongue .. let somebody strt with it ... im surly gonna take part in it..</font>

<font face="'Comic Sans MS', Times, serif">plzz people lets play this fun game ... wht say ... someone plzz strt it ...Smile</font>

:D i have a feeling noones going to start it :P. its against my own rules to have a conversation on this post but i cant help it :P noones startin :P

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:00am | IP Logged
chill girl someone will strt... wait karo ... 

Love.NivRen

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:40am | IP Logged
I am not much of a writer but will try. By the way i think this is a great idea and i was having a similar idea to ur but ur is much better. I usually drift off to Nivren's dream world so will just say what I am dreaming about now (so dont laugh girlsEmbarrassed), these are just random thought i am having so might no make sense, Ok here goes nothing..

Nice cool gust of wind sweept through Nivi's hair. She could feel the air was getting cooler as the time went by. But oh how she wished the time would freeze now. She needed so much time now, there is so much for her to figgure out. In this short span of time so much had happned , so much has changed yet she still didnt know why she is feeling the way she is feeling now. Her heart is beating faster then the light of speed, it seem that there is someone constantly trying to break the wall around her heart that she has built a few months ago. She was looking at the calm sky for a while now but even now that didnt seem as calm to her so she turned to the person that always calmed her down. Her Mind was telling her not to turn that way but again her hear spoke something different. She took a small glance at him, he looked soo perfect, so calm, yet so lively. His eyes were speaking a million stories, so many hidden stories deep within his eyes that were never spoken aloud. this is what always facinated nivi, his eyes. Thats why all this time spending time with him nividita always tried to avoid his eyes as she knew she will get lost deep in is eyes. His eyes always facinated her and she always wanted to know what  stories he was hiding within him, but never before had she dared to look directly in his eyes until now.
She looked at him now all determined to find out what was it about him that made her feel  so enchanted about him. ......

Viren who was looking at his chand as usual saw her loking at him now finally, but something about her was diferent. She was staring directly in his eye.  He could feel his breathing becoming unusual and short of breath. When ever she looked towards him he felt all so different, like something was lifting him and taking him to a place where he is surrounded by happiness. He can never get enough of looking at nivi, but the best part about today is that nivi is looking at him and that too without looking down or getting shy. 

The two stared within eachother's eyes, But today there was something different in the air, something in the wind that made these two twin souls lost deep within each others eyes..................

Edited by NivRenDeewani - 03 January 2011 at 3:55am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kamaal31Love.NivRensalekh1vids08

Love.NivRen Groupbie
Love.NivRen
Love.NivRen

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 9:48am | IP Logged
nivi would usually react in a defensive manner but today all she could do was stare into his mesmirizing eyes. it was as if today something glued her to the groud. for the first time ever nivi craved for virens love. the feeling confused her but it felt nice. it was like she didnt need anyone else. as long as hes beside her throughout it all she doesnt need a single soul on this earth. nivi remembered that the last time she felt the need for someone like this was when she needed sid, who now her brother in law. she felt a sharp pain in her chest. wasnt she over him yet? didnt she want to move on with her life and be happy with her caring husband. viren stood there and just stared. she didnt understand why he would ever look at her like that, like she was the prize and he was the outragously lucky winner when in reality it was the other way round. viren came closer to nivi without realising. he slipped his fingers into hers. seconds later nivi felt hot and her heart was beating at a uneven pace. even though she loved him she couldnt bring herself to admit it to him even though she wants him to hold her and tell her he will always be there...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kamaal31NivRenDeewani

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top