Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:25am | IP Logged
'Twilight' photo wrap

Peter Facinelli and Jennie Garth at Disney

'Twilight' photo wrap

Peter Facinelli and family at Disney

'Twilight' photo wrap
'Twilight' photo wrap

Ashley Greene and Joe Jonas at Disney

It's been a couple of days since the last post. And in that time, there have been quite a few key updates. Rather than flushing them out one by one, here's a wrap-up of the latest in Twilight news.

First of all, new still images of Robert Pattinson in Water For Elephants were revealed by People and Entertainment Weekly. One is attached, and it is of Pattinson and the movie's elephant, Tai (which portrays "Rosie").

"Rob was non-committal until he saw the elephant," recalls the film's animal coordinator Paul 'Sled' Reynolds. "After he met Tai, he knew he wanted to do this movie. He absolutely adored that elephant."

And speaking of new photos, apparently the editor ofItalian Vogue was thinking of "RPatt fans" over the holidays and decided to post an outtake photo of him next to a sign that says, "Why not?" Check it out in the slideshow (along with other photos discussed below). In a last piece of Robert Pattinson news, Robert Pattinson was voted E! Online's 2010 Celeb of the Year by thousands of voters. Kristen Stewart came in at a very close second, but many, many other celebrities were out-voted to take that honor. 

On to more Twilight hunks. Both Jamie Campbell Bower("Caius") and Cam Gigandet ("James") are in new still images (for Camelot and The Roommate, respectively) (attached). Cam Gigandet is also a newly appointed skin care product rep (deservedly so, did you see his Spain premiere look?) for ClickR Skin Care. There's also a great new interview with Cam Gigandet in the Calgary Herald, where he talked about how he came to be in Los Angeles, acting. "I think the main reason I chose L.A. was because it was in the same time zone that my parents were living in. It was just on a whim, right out of high school -- let's just go to L.A. So just doing that was quite an experience." Meanwhile, Kiowa Gordon ("Embry Call") is the cover boy for TROIX Magazine's January issue. A behind-the-scenes video from his shoot is attached, and you can check out his feature at TROIXMagazine.com.

Anna Kendrick also has a new interview worth mentioning - this time about the Scott Pilgrim DVD. In it, she talked about the similarities between her work in the Twilightseries and the big action film Scott Pilgrim (which, incidentally, doesn't include Anna Kendrick action sequences).

In the Twilight films, my character is really not aware of the supernatural world. I don't get to watch that being shot, so on this one it was fun to react to these fight scenes almost as though it's not really happening. The fact that they're flipping through the air and throwing fireballs isn't that unnerving in the Scott Pilgrim world. After that you just kind of go back to what you were doing. So that was interesting. Shooting Twilight got me used to being in the background for three weeks and then saying my one line and then going back to the background again!

Moving on, at least two Twilight stars hit up Disney World over the holiday break - Peter Facinelli and Ashley Greene. Both were accompanied by their loved ones, and photos of them at Disney are attached in the slideshow.

Also, the Twilight cast has been tweeting about their return to the Breaking Dawn set in Baton Rouge!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Devil_Of_Heavenbd670816

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top