abhay maithli-ek adhbudh prem kahanii

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago

ABHAY MAITHLI; A STRANGE LOVE STORY                                        OF 18 CENTURY 

The story of abhay maithli story is still a mystery for us.......''''unnehe toh bas pyaar tha unho ne pyaar ke liye apni jaan dedi''''loved took their life''iss haveli ki bohoth kahaniya hai per rajkumari ki kahanii sabse darawni hai............what would have happend with abhay maithli? how did maithli die? and hw did abhay turned into vampire that time,, and surviving till now once abhay said to pia ''''maine toh uske liye jaan bhi deti'''

There are many things that comes in our mind we start making prediction in our minds.............so what does ur mind ,heart say abt this story are there any predicion in ur mind plss do share............i cant wait to know what would have happend with them.    KUCH PREM KAHANII SADIYOEN TAK BHI NAHI KHATAM NAHI HOTI

i m not able to make any possiable prediction but in my view maithli waz a vampire or not a vampire she waz in love with abhay,,smthing diasteric would have happend in their life,, maithli would have sucide or killed by sm1 or she waz killed becoze she waz turned into a bloodsucker[[ sm1 might have led her to death becoze smthing supernatural waz going on with her]] or abhay waz also about to die by sm reason chand hassens might have turned him into vampire or it might be maithli who turned him ...........

But still the question is what waz the relation of abhay maithli [what where they] how did they fell in love how did maithli die how did abhay turn into vampire......What is the dangerous story of maithli the mystery of her death

PLSS DO SHARE UR PREDICTION ....hope this topic doesnt sound stupid to u all

Edited by zainaloveabhiya - 13 years ago
hiiiiii zaina

i think bith Mitz and Abhay were human...
he was not any Prince thats why Mitz family wanted them 2 get seprared, bt they both denied.
thats why he was being kiiled by Mitz family members or any lover if Mitz.
Mitz came 2 know this and they planed 2 run away, bt got caught

Mitz died in fight bt Abhay got saved by Raichand's and made Vamp...

('cause they don't behave lile his parents at times)...

hey..i hav already posted my prediction in a diff. topic.....

n may be u r ryt... maithili wud hav been killed aftr turning into a vampire....dats possible too....!!!!