Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

sugestions for show for dis new year.. JOIN IN plz

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:37am | IP Logged
a very happy new year guys... Big smile

im serioulsy lookin forward for a nice strt in the show as well with this new year... hope we get some nice twists n turns in the story... n even ccbm reach some g8 heights... Smile

here comes my suggestions... 

1. viren gettin psycho soon... (its high time now) Embarrassed
  2. sid gettin some screen space... (plzz writers dnt waste this character n ahishek as an actor)Ouch
  3. divya either stop usin her limited brains or writers make her a little smart... (this the most imp one plzz)Wink
  4. finally CTs shuld reveal who the stalker is ... (before we all strt sratchin our heads)Wink
  5. nivi shuld become a little more confident... (she is the lead plzz stop makin her cryin all the time)
  6. n finally kill the character of hemlata... (the most annoyin character in the show with no brains.. well now we knw where divya gt her talents frm)Angry

these r my suggestions for new year ... plzz guys come up with ur suggestions... Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Love.NivRenakhilhaasyadadashelly_nairsirjee

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:54am | IP Logged
What I would like to see:
1. CCBM becoming the #1 show on STAR PLUS
2. Viren & Nivi's love for one another being realized
3. Viren not being the stalker
4. Divya & Hemlata suffering
5. JAAL being exposed in front of everyone
6. Sid & Viren's relationship as brothers being more meaningful
7. Nivi becoming stronger as a person
8. Viren's back story
9. Daadaji taking over the household
10. Kinshuk and Neha performing together at award shows and doing 
       cameos on other shows

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Love.NivRenteddybear66vids08VirMan_ArShiAbhiram-sirjee

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by asyadada

What I would like to see:
1. CCBM becoming the #1 show on STAR PLUS
2. Viren & Nivi's love for one another being realized
3. Viren not being the stalker
4. Divya & Hemlata suffering
5. JAAL being exposed in front of everyone
6. Sid & Viren's relationship as brothers being more meaningful
7. Nivi becoming stronger as a person
8. Viren's back story
9. Daadaji taking over the household
10. Kinshuk and Neha performing together at award shows and doing 
       cameos on other shows

ClapClap wow awesome suggestions ... dear... all r jus fab .. hope this happens... 
teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:07am | IP Logged
come on guys no one is havin any suggestions for the show???

Lets jus share our views.. Come on guys share ur view points....
vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:41am | IP Logged
Hi
I would like
1. MP track to end
2. Nivren to be together, it is inevitable but we are waiting forever!
3. Loads of screen space for Sid - this is very imp to me.
4. Sid to split with Divya and fall for a nicer girl, please ( kuch to acha ho uska) if he is not the stalker. I don't mind him being the stalker!Smile
5. JAAL to be exposed & thrown out of Soods mansion.
6. Nivi to be stop crying and getting scared. She is improving.
7. Bump off HL,DivyaAngry
8. Nivren to reconcile with Keshav,he's a tough nut! Keshav's innocence to be shown.
9. Dadi to accept Nivi's goodness.
10. I don't want nivi and Divya in the same house with current character displayed by Divya.

I still don't u/stand Kinshuk's Psychosis theory, so will wait patiently.
NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:46am | IP Logged
hey my teddy how r udarlz. Happy new year .ok i love ur idea for this thread, once again u have come up with a great topic. I like ur suggestions but disagree with some sorry. well  i dont agree with ur first point. I dont think viren will be psyco, rather just a passonate lover who will put nivi before anyone and be there for her. I dunno why with one article that said this word we are thinking he will turn psyco. Even kinshuk never admitted to that word and only said passionate lover, so lets not call him psyco plz teddy just passionate lolz sorry. Also for ur 5th point well Darlz nivi is strong and confident, in the last few episode we saw more of a confident nivi in her, look at the way she replys back insted of keeping quite but we are yet to see a much stronger nivi. But teddy other then 1st and 5th point i agree with all the rest. ANd i totally want your 2nd point to come true and ur rite they shouldnt waist sid's character.
Again these are my POV so hope i didnt hurt ur feelings and again great topic.Big smile

Edited by NivRenDeewani - 03 January 2011 at 5:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teddybear66

teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vids08

Hi
I would like

1. MP track to end

2. Nivren to be together, it is inevitable but we are waiting forever!

3. Loads of screen space for Sid - this is very imp to me.

4. Sid to split with Divya and fall for a nicer girl, please ( kuch to acha ho uska) if he is not the stalker. I don't mind him being the stalker!Smile

5. JAAL to be exposed & thrown out of Soods mansion.

6. Nivi to be stop crying and getting scared. She is improving.

7. Bump off HL,DivyaAngry

8. Nivren to reconcile with Keshav,he's a tough nut!Keshav's innocence to be shown.

9. Dadi to accept Nivi's goodness.

10. I don't want nivi and Divya in the same house with current character displayed by Divya.

I still don't u/stand Kinshuk's Psychosis theory, so will wait patiently.

G8 suggestions.. One thing common in every reply is scrap of divya n hemlata... They r the most horrible characters...
teddybear66 Goldie
teddybear66
teddybear66

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

hey my teddy how r udarlz. Happy new year .ok i love ur idea for this thread, once again u havecome up with a great topic. I like ur suggestions but disagree with some sorry. well i dont agree with ur first point. I dont think viren will be psyco, rather just a passonate lover who will put nivi before anyone and be there for her. I dunno why with one article that said this word we are thinking he will turn psyco. Even kinshuk never admitted to that word and only said passionate lover, so lets not call him psyco plz teddy just passionate lolz sorry. Also for ur 5th point well Darlz nivi is strong and confident, in the last few episode we saw more of a confident nivi in her, look at the way she replys back insted of keeping quite but we are yet to see a much stronger nivi. But teddy other then 1st and 5th point i agree with all the rest. ANd i totally want your 2nd point to come true and ur rite they shouldnt waist sid's character.
Again these are my POV so hope i didnt hurt ur feelings and again great topic.Big smile

Thanks for likin my topic dear... N no way i felt bad for u nt agreein over some things.. i totally appreciate ur view points... N thanks for sharin... N yes even ill call viren as passionate lover n nt psycho..
N yes nivi has grown strong bt still she needs to be more confident n less of cryin baby...

Go to top