.StarryPhoenix Viewbie
.StarryPhoenix
.StarryPhoenix

FF Graphicer Head

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Discussion of the Week

Hello everyone...!! The topic for this week sounds wierd naa.. heheh..lolz**
earlier we had just 3 elderly people thats

*Daadi, a very sweet and inderstandin' woman with a broad minded thinking and values !!

*Daddaji, a strict man with orthodox family values and believes in traditions and customs yet very flexible state of mind and knows what is right and wrong !!

* Naani, ahem... too narrow minded blah-blahin lady with strict conventions and values,

*And now.. Bai Saa.. another lady with no flexibility and adjustments, very orthodox, no compromises with the traditions and the customs. she is still livin' in BCs n ADs LOL

So, our discussion for this week, would be the 4 foremost characters from the show, jonhone.. hum sab kaa... n the other people in the show.... ko dukhi kar rakhaa haii !! ROFL
Do ,leave in your views, for or against the Awesome Foursome from the Show !! LOL

REMEMBER :: NO Bashing at all, this is just for fun and on a light note, no gettin' onto abusive n foul language in any case !! bashing will not be tolerated !!!

Get Goin' Embarrassed

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

rayanovim916Madhavi_Dinivedha_123_deepshi_suresh555moonlight08..Akaisha..Serendipity..-.Shriya.-agirlhasnoname._Divya_

-.Shriya.- IF-Sizzlerz
-.Shriya.-
-.Shriya.-

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 3:49am | IP Logged

1stly dj was strickt bt nw a days he dun do competin to family members n thinks wt is right or wrongSmile he gav permission akshi to dun tak pallu dat shows hes love towards family..

nani umm she is funny chahracter.. nw i also dun gv importanc to her like maheshwarisLOL nw her character is funnyLOL

dadi: she is caring n loving luv herrSmile

baisaEvil Smile.. she is too much.. means prob on every thing..in milk in food kabi kabi to lagta he isko bhuka hi rehna chahiye phir khane ki value samjhegiROFL

btw shikzz di thnx 4 d DOTW..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Divya_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 04 January 2011 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Except Dadi, every buddha is obnoxious Dead 

Daddaji doesn't know anything right or wrong but knows how to mooh fulao everytime and retire into his room..then everyone will run behind him ke daddaji toh naraz ho gaye..this is not how the eldest member or the family should behave......He must act wise , without any bias but he never does it..except that permission of not taking pallu , i dun remember when  he acted sane .....

Nani and baisa, less said the better...ur right Shikha, they r living in AD and BC..wonder how they live in their family...i mean how their family members tolerate them ...if they want everything their way then do it themselves..why comment on others? like baisa was telling akshara "tumhe nahi pata sarson ke tel mein khana kaisa banta hai"..howz she supposed to know? tell her na or do it yourself. i've never seen such badtameez guests who behave this way in their relatives house...if she got married at the age of 10, saari duniya 10 saal ki umar mein shadi karle? this is ridiculous ! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Di-Nasreen-moonlight08-.Shriya.-_Divya_

pree4ru IF-Sizzlerz
pree4ru
pree4ru

Posted: 05 January 2011 at 6:55am | IP Logged
res

-.Shriya.-

moonlight08 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

siya16Madhavi_Di-.Shriya.-_Divya_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by moonlight08

dadi was the only sane person in the show.. barring rajshekhar of course.. but hez not that old.. so.. yeah.. dadi.. she was one person who i thot was very intelligent and understanding.. giving solutions to problems faced by her children n grandshildren.. although not belonging to this generation.. she was quite open minded about naitik n akshara meeting before marriage.. but.. of late.. her actions are not appealing me.. har baat pe nani ko tokna.. yes.. i do agree ki nani ki demands are sumtyms very vague.. but the thing dat she sed abt jimmy.. ki nuksan pahucha skta hai vo.. n about shaurya.. hez no more than a joru ka gulam to varsha.. was very rite.. dadi shud try n explain varsha of the circumstances.. after all.. anshu ke exams sir pe hai.. varsha ki apni apdhai hai.. n more than that.. varsha is pregnant with the first child.. infections n all.. kuch bhi ho skta hai use.. but instead.. shez explaining her samdhan not to act so stubborn.. this is not the way..

nani.. jab aayi thi starting mein to bahut dhamaka hua tha.. but ab.. i dnt think ki unki koi sunta bhi hai.. shez just there to add sum humour in the show.. dats it..

baki daddaji.. i dnt noe wat to say abt him.. no comments..

baisa.. sry.. i cant comment on her.. @starrypheonix has sed.. bashing is not allowed.. to main apna muh band rkhu vhi better hai..

i agree...nani is quite likeable these days...she's abs right about jimmy....i hate dogs being treated like this..i mean okay u love them but why make them sleep eat and drink with you? specially the pregnant lady must be more cautious ..there r lot of infections that can be passed through the dog ..and how will u keep him away frm ur child? he's a dog, he doesn't know he's not supposed to come near the baby.l...and the most imp thing is that if u r a dog lover, why force others to love him too? how can u expect? why bother others with his presence? keep him locked inside the tokri....i wonder nobody told varsha that at this age of pregnancy, she's not supposed to carry so much weight...she's holding jimmy in her arms 24X7, it's Dead here, dadi is wrong

Edited by _charu_ - 06 January 2011 at 9:17pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Madhavi_Dimoonlight08-.Shriya.-_Divya_

moonlight08 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-.Shriya.-

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:51am | IP Logged
reserved 

Go to top