Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

What to expect in today's(Monday) episode (Page 2)

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Garima_04

Originally posted by elle45

LOL Thank God I'm not the only one who hates it when parallel tracks come in at the wrong time. Normally I like side stories but this time I'd rather take a whole episode of Suhana Ishaan argument than any other track.

My prediction is that to drag out this Suhana leaving home track till the end of the week, today we'll see one scene of Sushaan argument, then one scene of Sona crying somewhere, probably with BadiMaa, one scene of Panna and her mom-in-law and one with either Rajni and Disha talking about Suhana or Dadi and Budhaoo arguing yet again about the mirchi plant.

Please please CVs.... let it be about Suhana and Ishaan only.

hehe....well said..........n thtz wht exactly my fear is.........i too hope itz only n only SUSHAAN 2DAY....blasting off at each other....jus taking out ALL THE UNSAID THINGS THT WERE HIDDEN SUMWHR IN THEIR HEARTS.............i dnt knw y suddenly they hv again come up wid deepaks track???.......till nw CVs hd hidden him sumwhr....n nw...wen a real serious track is goin on....they bought him again.........i really pity him yaaa......i think his role in SGP is ONLY TO FILL UP EPISODES....Shocked........n panna's MIL......oo god......shes again ONE OF A CHARACTER ONLY...seriously.... i guess both PANNA'S MIL N SONA R COMPETING FOR THE TITLE OF "MOST IRRITATING CHARACTER" OF SGP.........good luck 2 both of them........BUT I GUESS ITZ GONA BE A TIE........heheeLOL
LOL

Talking about Irritating characters in SGP....Ho can we forget that mysterious guy in Sanju's life....I am sure they will bring him back only to annoy us may be when Suhaana--Ishaan union will be about to happen....Cv's for sure know how to frustrate the audience now and then

But yes even I hope and pray that its only Suhaana-Ishaan atleast for one episode today....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:05am | IP Logged

LOL Thank God I'm not the only one who hates it when parallel tracks come in at the wrong time. Normally I like side stories but this time I'd rather take a whole episode of Suhana Ishaan argument than any other track.

My prediction is that to drag out this Suhana leaving home track till the end of the week, today we'll see one scene of Sushaan argument, then one scene of Sona crying somewhere, probably with BadiMaa, one scene of Panna and her mom-in-law and one with either Rajni and Disha talking about Suhana or Dadi and Budhaoo arguing yet again about the mirchi plant.

hehe....well said..........n thtz wht exactly my fear is.........i too hope itz only n only SUSHAAN 2DAY....blasting off at each other....jus taking out ALL THE UNSAID THINGS THT WERE HIDDEN SUMWHR IN THEIR HEARTS.............i dnt knw y suddenly they hv again come up wid deepaks track???.......till nw CVs hd hidden him sumwhr....n nw...wen a real serious track is goin on....they bought him again.........i really pity him yaaa......i think his role in SGP is ONLY TO FILL UP EPISODES....Shocked........n panna's MIL......oo god......shes again ONE OF A CHARACTER ONLY...seriously.... i guess both PANNA'S MIL N SONA R COMPETING FOR THE TITLE OF "MOST IRRITATING CHARACTER" OF SGP.........good luck 2 both of them........BUT I GUESS ITZ GONA BE A TIE........heheeLOL
LOL
I agree, Deepak's track is only for fillers, it's not moving forward at all. Every time its just Deepak looking for his dad, and nothing moves on from there.

About Panna, I do like her and Raunak.... but when her MIL comes in, then the show seems like a regular Saas-bahu drama. Saas complaining, bahu listening, husband torn in between. This track is also stuck since months.

You see, now that CVs will somehow want to drag the SuShaan story for a week or two, lots of importance will be given to Deepak and Panna. Whatever, but I don't want to see the mirch ka poda or Suhana's dad playing his trumpet this week LOL

Garima_04

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:13am | IP Logged

LOL
I agree, Deepak's track is only for fillers, it's not moving forward at all. Every time its just Deepak looking for his dad, and nothing moves on from there.

About Panna, I do like her and Raunak.... but when her MIL comes in, then the show seems like a regular Saas-bahu drama. Saas complaining, bahu listening, husband torn in between. This track is also stuck since months.

You see, now that CVs will somehow want to drag the SuShaan story for a week or two, lots of importance will be given to Deepak and Panna. Whatever, but I don't want to see the mirch ka poda or Suhana's dad playing his trumpet this week LOL

Good One...The last thing we want this week is the trumpet being played....Hands down trumpet wins the most irritating character in SGP.....LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL...More than Sona....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

elle45111192iViews

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged

LOL

hehehehe........the END LINE WS SOOO FUNNY........hehehe..........i knw.....if i see tht mirch ka podha again naaa...........i swear........i will make all of them...(except suhana n ishaan..;-)) eat all the MIRCHIES I HV IN MY HOME...........n as for the trumpet......ahhh......MY EARS START ACHING EVEN AT LISTENING 2 THT WORD..........bt suhana's dad is damm funny......SO IT IS ALL SUMHW BEARABLE...........LOLLOL

bt still........tht BHOPU...is the last thing i wana hear..........it wud actually turn out 2 be a disaster in sucha serious situation...

Edited by Garima_04 - 03 January 2011 at 5:25am

elle45

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:00am | IP Logged
I completely back Elle45 with her prediction and exactly in that order. Todays episode along with3 others are going to have only 1 or 2 Kaam kee baat rest would be fillers. It feels like as you are trapped by the CV so much that you cant stop watching and at the same time you cant bare to watch, I am going to watch Bhaskar Bharti instead for next fe days.Jab Ragini ko he dhekna hai toh kahin aur sahi.

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:22am | IP Logged
LOLI know Bhopu is annoying and also Mirch plant but common........ At least they don't do OTT. Well Fighting is all v can have but i think after Soanli leave. both Panna and Deepak track will get boost. They r both good actors. I love Deepak playing actors' acting in earlier track abt his suicide attempt. At least if story is good & actors r good it can be fun to watch. Hey it could have been worst. Hunar playing both charactors.....Wink  LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

elle45Shwets1502

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Anyways hold your breaths guyz..sit back and relax..we are minutes away from the start of todays episode...experience says Mondays have been heavy on content with Ishaan-Suhaana's track...

Hope they continue this trend...

And thank you all for pitching in with your comments on what to expect today.....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

elle45Shwets1502

Shwets1502 IF-Addictz
Shwets1502
Shwets1502

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 6:30am | IP Logged
i expect or iam ok with anything..other than sona...
i dont want a scene where badi maa is consoling sona...or sona smiling with success or something....

for sona...raj is better(iam just saying..as sona will go soon...so few days of raj is better than sona)

anyways...after an hour...iam sure the same answers that we have been writing for the past 3 days will start..LOLLOLLOLLOL.ofcourse with different words and contexts...

and we have JDJ also...will def try to see...hope Ragz performance comes today...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

elle45111192iViews

Go to top