Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

What to expect in today's(Monday) episode

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Hi Guyz!!!
Just wanted to start a chain on what to expect in tonight's episode...May be we can make this a habit and predict every day's outcome before the episode is telecast...

Please post your desires like what you would like to see tonight....

The aftermath of the slap...

Damn exciting days ahead...

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Expecting nothing more than heated argument between ishan and suhana...................suhana leaving house will come tomorrow IMO.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

raginixoSinha18-allizwell-iViews

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:36am | IP Logged
OMG!!! one full episode of Suhaana Ishaan's heated argument....The man inside Ishaan is finally awake I guess otherwise how on earth will an argument with him last that long....

Gud..the sooner Suhaana leaves the faster she'll be back...

Hopefully by this week end we should have everything sorted out....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Garima_04

111192 IF-Rockerz

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:52am | IP Logged
i think after showing argument between the two..............they will fill the episode with dada-dadi fight or show some panna track or may be something about deepak.

-allizwell-

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 111192

i think after showing argument between the two..............they will fill the episode with dada-dadi fight or show some panna track or may be something about deepak.

I know thats what IRRITATES ME SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!  In a important situation they have to divert from track, its very annoying.

With regards to the post..well I am not going to expect anything because all the expectations I had before have been flushed down the toilet.Ouch I have been disappointed with SGP treatment of certain tracks and I don't want to be disappointed again. Therefore I have no expectations. I just hope that they show improvements in their storytelling and a better treatment than OBS. Thats all.
Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Diivi111192iViews

tejeshec IF-Rockerz
tejeshec
tejeshec

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mjtruelegend

Originally posted by 111192

I know thats what IRRITATES ME SOOOOOOOOO MUCH!!!  In a important situation they have to divert from track, its very annoying.

With regards to the post..well I am not going to expect anything because all the expectations I had before have been flushed down the toilet.Ouch I have been disappointed with SGP treatment of certain tracks and I don't want to be disappointed again. Therefore I have no expectations. I just hope that they show improvements in their storytelling and a better treatment than OBS. Thats all.
Big smile

Yaa I totally agree with you. These parallel tracks get on your nerves sometimes specially when the main track is at such a critical juncture....I hope its all Suhaana-Ishaan today or atleast related to their on going problems....No Deepak track please...

elle45 Goldie
elle45
elle45

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:10am | IP Logged
LOL Thank God I'm not the only one who hates it when parallel tracks come in at the wrong time. Normally I like side stories but this time I'd rather take a whole episode of Suhana Ishaan argument than any other track.

My prediction is that to drag out this Suhana leaving home track till the end of the week, today we'll see one scene of Sushaan argument, then one scene of Sona crying somewhere, probably with BadiMaa, one scene of Panna and her mom-in-law and one with either Rajni and Disha talking about Suhana or Dadi and Budhaoo arguing yet again about the mirchi plant.

Please please CVs.... let it be about Suhana and Ishaan only.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

raginixoGarima_04111192

Garima_04 Senior Member
Garima_04
Garima_04

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by elle45

LOL Thank God I'm not the only one who hates it when parallel tracks come in at the wrong time. Normally I like side stories but this time I'd rather take a whole episode of Suhana Ishaan argument than any other track.

My prediction is that to drag out this Suhana leaving home track till the end of the week, today we'll see one scene of Sushaan argument, then one scene of Sona crying somewhere, probably with BadiMaa, one scene of Panna and her mom-in-law and one with either Rajni and Disha talking about Suhana or Dadi and Budhaoo arguing yet again about the mirchi plant.

Please please CVs.... let it be about Suhana and Ishaan only.

hehe....well said..........n thtz wht exactly my fear is.........i too hope itz only n only SUSHAAN 2DAY....blasting off at each other....jus taking out ALL THE UNSAID THINGS THT WERE HIDDEN SUMWHR IN THEIR HEARTS.............i dnt knw y suddenly they hv again come up wid deepaks track???.......till nw CVs hd hidden him sumwhr....n nw...wen a real serious track is goin on....they bought him again.........i really pity him yaaa......i think his role in SGP is ONLY TO FILL UP EPISODES....Shocked........n panna's MIL......oo god......shes again ONE OF A CHARACTER ONLY...seriously.... i guess both PANNA'S MIL N SONA R COMPETING FOR THE TITLE OF "MOST IRRITATING CHARACTER" OF SGP.........good luck 2 both of them........BUT I GUESS ITZ GONA BE A TIE........heheeLOL
LOL

Edited by Garima_04 - 03 January 2011 at 4:39am

Shwets1502

Go to top