Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago
loved this part very much...
thnx alot for the pm...

Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
                                                                         Part 8

By now Mayank had understood what his mother was trying to say. But he objected saying, "But what's the point Maa, how does this make a difference anyways"

Shipa Sharma smiled and said,"you remember Gunjan as Nupur's sister and not vice-versa, you remember Nupur's dress colour too, now can i ask why?"

Mayank replied shaking his head, "No, No Ma, you're getting it all wrong, so what if i had noticed her sometimes.....i mean it doesn't mean what you are trying to say Maa...kabse main aapko samjhane ki koshish kar raha hoon, par aap hain ki apne hi mann ki sunaaye jaa rahi hain,itna force kyun Maa... i am totally against..."

Shilpa Sharma replied cutting him, "Okay Beta, bahut hui convincing....as you wish then....iss baat ko yaheen khatam karte hain aur jaane dete hain, i've never forced you for anything ever and even now i won't "

Mayank was shocked somehow, just now she was so keen and immediately she gave up the idea as if it didn't matter to her at all if it was Nupur or not. He was stunned to speak but listened a bit taken aback to what his mother said next...

Shilpa Sharma spoke very very sternly, "theek hai beta, now you search for youself your own bride becai my only choice was Nupur....not that i won't accept her ...i will accept her with open arms but will you be able to???....will you be able to think of your life partner in someone else so easily....as you were not able to in Nupur....then i have no problems at all...i'll be happy for you and i'll help Nupur in searching her life partner too" saying this she kept a hand on Mayank's shoulder and smiled reassuringly a mother's smile who was just this mother no matter what he decided she was on his side always....and she left from there leaving Mayank spell-bounded to react and defeated in a way which was not his lookout anyday...

------------------------------------------------------------
Gunjan came to Nupur silently and asked in a very calm voice, "Di tumne reasons soch liye Bauji ko dene ke liye?"

Nupur didn't reply anything, just looked at Gunjan with deep thinking not being able to justify the time she had taken to find reasons.

Gunjan undertsood what Nupur meant and said smiling, "Di, don't take tension, its not the battle of your life and death" which made 

Nupur smile since it was Nupur's dialogue which Gunjan was using on her, Gunjan smiled back to her and left the room since Bauji called her for something downstrairs...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mayank, after the talk with his mother was feeling odd, quite a bit odd, he felt his mother's wishes for this marriage were overpowering his wish to deny it right then and there. But then she had been coaxing him for it since a week for it now, so what did her wishes didn't matter then?....it did, it always did to him and he was sure that with some idea of hers or other she will take care of the whole situation....handle these decisions for him, with him, but now that she left leaving it in his own hands....he felt odd, like having let down his Mother's authority over him, and leaving him with his own choices of the twists and turns in his own life......

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nupur for the first time at dinner table was silent, tried to talk normally but was in her own world of reason searching, and it struck to her then,......why in the whole world was she worried for....she knew Mayank....atleast knew him that much to come to the conclusion that he would for sure deny it, why was she taking all the tension.....he will never agree for this......he would never ever say yes to her......which was not a fact to be proud of for her...though it was Mayank.....she didn't feel like patting herself for these clear situational winning of hers.....but she was finally going to be relieved tommorow when things will be clear to Bauji ...more on both their aspects of thinking but not only her's
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mayank had decided now what to do now....TO AGREE.... for his Ma....for his Dad....for Bhushan Uncle...and for.....

Now why was it a new revealation to him and from where......did he really prefer Nupur above anyone else...why this now he thought...

He knew she had given chance to their friendship few times but he had never reverted back in a positive way....not that he hated her or something....but there were other reasons....his ego had stopped him once and they had taken the sarcastic way to greet each other's presence.....he knew that she loved to make new friends and she had tried to be friends with him too...no big deal from her side here...and now he wanted to give this a chance "Mayank par woh friendship thi aur yeh....how do you even compare these...."

he didn't knew the circumstantial questions' answer but he only knew he had to do this....this only seemed right....to all and to him too somehow...not that he had feelings for her of that kind, he thought, but this only seemed the Correct Decision and he had not much clarification for it, even to himself...but now something bugged him now even more, he knew about Nupur's dream fro her prince chaming, well the one who knew her, knew this.....so will she agree to disregard her dreams now....for him.....no surely no...he will soon findout this...
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It was the next day in the morning, a saturday again after a week's passage which was a heavy week for both Sharmas and Bhushans.

Nupur had been sitting on her dining table having a late break-fast since she was gonna go to the clients' place directly from home rather than going to the office today.Shashi Bhushan had come home to talk to Nupur today from his office as he only thought that it was the right time since he had had a talk with Sameer Sharma now, and he happily announced Mayank's decision of wanting Nupur to share 
big and precious part of her life with Mayank. Shashi Bhushan was happy no limits. So he came to the table and sat beside Nupur saying, "Beta tumne soch liya?"

Nupur felt a bit surprised since his dad came directly to her talking about her decision rather than Hi or a smile or any sort of greeting, she knew that her father was keen on the issue but this much orientation from his dad for it, was a bit unexpected to her. She replied, a bit hesitantly, "Bauji aap toh jaante hain naa, humme kabhi nahi nibh sakti, toh koi matlab hi nahi reh jaata sochne kaa, right?" she 
asked trying to smile

Shashi Bhushan's face fell a bit so she added, "Yahi logical hai naa Bauji aur practical bhi"  which made not much difference to his reactions

Shashi Bhushan asked her, "are u sure?"

Nupur was a bit taken a back by his serious question which made it seem like he did not agree. So she added, "Bauji, maine toh hamesha jo expect kiya hai life se, apne life ke liye is case main, matlab shaadi ke....was very different, aap jaante hain naa...i m waiting..."

Shashi Bhushan cut in to speak, "i know beta, par how much time do you actually want....to wait....because i felt that i was about to fulfill your wishes right now"

Nupur didn't knew what to say, knowing her Dad's Point of view she knew what he meant but she didn't knew how long she wanted to wait and for whom...she was not the one who would actually give in to a situation just like that...she knew Mayank was perfect...according to his Bauji he was caring, responsible, a very nice human being and his list was endless....but love...what about love, she wouldn't ever want to marry someone who didn't love her and couldn't even stand her sight and almost hate her every act as far as she knew...so life wouldn't be perfect for him or for her either...he would expect her to be perfect too, without messing things in his 
life...he would want a very calm girl who was intelligent to match his intelligence....she was no less but he may never regard her as someone worth considering....so how was she gonna live for nothing to own in their life together....how would she...she would never be able to bear his indifference towards her for her whole life when she was supposed to surrender her dreams to him and her most favourite person's spot in her life to him....but how much time she wanted to find her prince charming....how was she supposed to answer that now....was it now or never to her? Mayank was worth a dream but for the one whom he would consider something his worth and love her...but he just didn't consider Love as an essential part of his life ever...so their roads are never to be met....Oh My God!!! 
why am i rushing with so many thoughts, she thought, the reply is only i don't know how much time i need...yes that's what she was supposed to answer...

Nupur replied hesitantly, "Bauji, ...um, uhh..time, main kaise?"

Bauji replied, "So tell me ki what am i supposed to do now,  kitna waqt doon tumhe beta agar koi ho tumhari pasand ka toh bhi baat samajh mein aati hai par koi hai hi nahi toh, kitna waqt doon, Gunjan bhi toh hai tumhare baad....ab tum hi batao beta"

Nupur didn't know what to reply here, Gunjan's concern after her for Bauji was most obvious, but she didn't know how much time did she want, she didn't plan her life sequences anyways, she replied, "Bauji...aap Gunjan ki chinta mujhpe chod dijiye, main uske liye perfect life partner dhoond loongi, aur mujhe bhi kuch waqt chahiye...itni jaldi kya hai Bauji?"

Shashi Bhushan could perfectly understand Nupur but he was eager enough for this marriage, "achcha Nupur sirf ek baar apne Bauji ke liye tum Mayank ko seriously consider kar sakti ho please, i mean, uske ander koi aib nahi hai jahaan tak main jaanta hoon, aur woh perfect beta hain, perfect student, perfect business man bhi ban raha hai tezi se...usne kabhi kisiko shikayat ka mauka nahi diya kabhi bhi..toh kya tum apne Bauji ke liye ek baar bhi nahi soch sakti ki woh shayad....mera matlab hai...kya tumhe sach me lagta hai ki woh kisiko khush nahi rakh paayega...responsibility nahi utha paayega...ya shaadi uske liye bani hi nahi hai? "

Nupur was stunned now at these words of Bauji, its not that his life was to be devoid of this relationship and he would ever make a mistake in such an important aspect of his life, no he was too responsible to ever do that, to ever leave out a doubt in any important part in his life ever that he has lived, Nupur had never thought of these things before but now she saw it in a new light and this made her thought process and her quickness in answering more difficult, she managed to say, "nahi Bauji woh shayad sach mooch mein perfect hai....par..." she found it very difficult to voice her opinion out loud and that too in front of her Bauji but she had too, "par Bauji he 
almost hates me and everything related to me, so i am certainly not the girl for whom he may agree or may ever accept...." she wondered how she spoke those words so clearly since she had never ever thought or admitted that to even herself

Bauji smiled which made Nupur wonder but then his reply made her head go spinning when he said, "But beta, he has just agreed for this marriage"

Sorry for the mistakes, if any๐Ÿ˜†
๐Ÿ˜Š
Edited by Payal-15 - 13 years ago
sumonetolub thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
hahahha i loved the last line!.....well their stubborness ends at last!.....keep writing ๐Ÿ˜Š.........naina
Payal-15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sumonetolub

hahahha i loved the last line!.....well their stubborness ends at last!.....keep writing ๐Ÿ˜Š.........naina

Thanks Naina๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Alisha2887 thumbnail
Fantastic update Payal
Thanks for the pm
.SA. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
omg Payal, read first 8 parts in a go,they are awesome. thank you for the pm ,otherwise i would have missed such a beautiful ff. waiting eagerly for the next update.
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
part 7: its gr8!!!!!!!! and just like nupur i've caught cold!!!!!!!!
Wings-of-Fire thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
PART 8:  i dont like nupurs father forcing her. i mean just for once forget about mayur and the fiction if it was real life then any girl would become confused after that type of conversation. and in real life, mayanks are not found that easily are they?
Payal-15 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bhawna_arti

nice  part.๐Ÿ˜Š

Thanks Bhavna๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Originally posted by: Alisha-MJHT

Fantastic update Payal 
Thanks for the pm

Thanks Aiisha๐Ÿ˜ƒ