Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago

Part 21:

Mayank and Nupur had now agreed to become friends but they hardly got any time to talk for Mayank was busy with work and Nupur gave her whole attention to Ma…they didn't want to forcefully try talking to each other….and they never did that…not even then when once it was required to….

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next day, in the evening when Mayank had already come home after his office hours and was now changing clothes when Nupur came fuming into the room and she was in so much anger that she didn't even notice Mayank changing..which made Mayank surprised and feel weird though…but Nupur went and sat on the bed with an expression which said, "If-you-are-a-target-of-my-focus-now-then-even-thunders-may-strike-you"

Mayank was about to leave for downstairs actually but expected Nupur to burst out her anger herself….but when he saw her just murmering to herself loking at a spot on bed with intense anger, he came back after reaching the door and sat on bed beside her…

Nupur continued her angered murmering, "Samajhta kya hai apne aap ko…aise thodi naa hota hai…maana ki mujhse thodi deri hui par iska matlab yeh toh nahi…"

Mayank smiled at how she was full of herself at the moment and was getting all hyper for God knows what reason but even with so much anger, she looked ind of cute to him…no no not cute….looked so much like Nupur, he thought…

He couldn't help himself from asking her about the reason for her anger…

He suddenly interrupted her thoughts by saying, "Nupur bedsheet ke us spot  ne aaj tak itna focus jhud par kabhi expect nahi kiya hoga…sachi…par tum please ab use darana band karogi…" and Mayank chuckled saying this…

Nupur shifted her focus suddenly towards Mayank and looked at him without changing her angered expressionand looked back at the same spot now folding her hands stiffly signifying her anger even more…

Mayank chuckled again and smiling this time softly asked her, "Kya hua?...I am sure uss bedsheet ki koi galti nahi hai…shayad meri bhi nahi hai…usk guarantee toh nahi hai ar…agar tum chaho toh mujhe bata sakti ho….woh kya kehte hain tumhari filmy language mein…haan, dosti ki hai..toh nibhani toh padegi, right?"

Nupur looked at him softening her expressions a little…she realized that he was genuinely trying to be her friend for the first time while she ddn't notice it…well not exactly the first time..he had helped her out earlier too but that strangely had led to fight between them….but that she had long forgotten now…

But now she felt like sharing her concerns with him…

Nupur spoke now loking at him…"Mere boss, Mr. Mehta….maine unhe promise kiya tha ki marriage leave ke baad main apna jop adhoora project tha who jaldi hi complete kar doongi…maximum kaam kar chuki thi..par jab maine leave extend ki kuch aur din ke liye(when Shilpa Sharma got ill) toh jo 2 mahine pehle unhone naye employee ko rakha tha…use who de diya…mera project….aur usne end ka thoda sa kaam karke pura credit le liya…aur ek naya aur ek interesting project Sir ne use de diya aaj….mere saath….ab main yeh akele handle nahi karoongi…par us joker ke saath handle karna hoga mujhe…ByGod, ye Mumbai ka naam kharab karne waale log naa,….sabak sikhana hoga mujhe use…maana ki use bhi kuch aata hoga..par mere kaam mein interfere kyun kar raha hai….ek toh main…."

Mayank stopped her from speaking further by saying, "Uhh…Nupur….shant ho jao pehle…tum toh bilkul Durga roop mein a gayi ho" and chuckled

Nupur looked at him surprised, firstly he was listening to her and secondly he was cracking jokes to her today…very unnatural of Mayank….her expressions made Mayank think twice too when he adde.."Mera matlab hai…tumhe ek project share hi karne ko toh mila hai, itna hyper  hone wali baat kaunsi hai.."

Nupur asked confused, "Matlab?"

Mayank continued, "Matlab yeh…ki agar kaam complete nahi hota toh tumhari itni mehnat ke baawajood who project time par complete nahi ho pata…phir na ki tumhari but tumhari company ki bhi toh inefficiency hoti…"

Nupur didn't think about it this way, now she realized how Mayank being at high position of his company worked well and rather than his personal groW*H only thought of his company's groW*H as well as a whole….he made her think on his lines…

Mayank continued feeling glad tha she seemed to be considering his words, "naya project share karna hai toh kya hua…yahi soch lo ki tumhe apne aap ko phir se prove karne ka mauka mil raha hai…aur shayad phir tum uss naye employee se kuch khud bhi eekh jao…"

Nupur eemed to be listening and thinking and she said, "pata nahi…shayad..ho sakta hai….but Thanks Mayank…mujhe tumse baat karke achcha laga…"

Mayank was a bit taken aback with the ease with which she said these lines to him….

He felt good helping her too but it was hard for him to express these thoughts so easily…all he could do is smile but he added, "Nupur …shayad tumhe meri books padhni chahiye….mere paas bahut aisi positive aur motivational books hai library mein..tum chaho toh unhe padh sakti ho…aisa nahi ki unki jaroorat hai tumhe..par kabhi kabhi unsolved situations mein help karti hai…"

Nupur joined her hands and replied, "Nahi Mr. Gyaani..aapke gyaan se hi main tript ho gayi hoon…bas itna kafi tha…"and laughed a little..

Mayank replied smiling, "Main tumhe force nahi kar raha hoon Nupur…agar padhogi toh shayad tumhe achcha lagega…maine MBA kiya hai Nupur and business strategies bahut tricky hoti hain….yeh situation toh bahut choti si hai..aage aur tricky situations bhi aa sakti hain…isliye maine socha ki thoda hardwork aur homework tum bhi karo toh achcha rahega…par jaisi tumhari marzi…"

But Mayank had given her an option as good as not giving her an option…

She just tried forcing a smile at his words while he waited to see if she actually follows what he ha said because Nupur's expressions stated that it was sort of a challenge to her and as far as he judged her from their fights….Nupur would never back out from any challenge…that is what made her Nupur…

Sorry for the mistakes, if any😆

😊

--jiya-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
res

*edited*

😆 u liked the post even b4 i commented😆

sorry yaar, it was pretty late last night, so i reserved...
anyways... 
i m loving the way they are progressing in their relationship👏
angry Nupur is so cute😳
Mayank's trick was super cool😃
so Nupur is on for the challenge I guess😉😆

thanks for de pm
🤗

P.S. me first
Edited by jiya_angel - 13 years ago
DhanakZ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Sho Sweet Update
thanks for pm
cont soon
Edited by DhanakZ - 13 years ago
.SilentPrincess thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Aww...that was a sweet update... Mayank & Nupur finally trying to understand each other...At least their marriage is progressing, and friendship is the first step... 😃

Poor mayank mujhe laga aaj kam say gaya...😆 Bur fortunately bach gaya... Mayank is hilarious... But a very sweet convo. between the two...😳

A sweet update Payal, do continue soon...😳

& i'm sorry I'm not commenting regualry, but I'm a bit busy so will comment whenever i can...
Sorry...

-Laiba

mayur-ki-diwani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesomeeeeeee part

continue soon
-NightDreamer- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Amaing upadte payal loved it....mayyur were really sweet...😳
Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
They say that when u talk , u share, u trust and when u trust you form a relation..i can see MAYUR doing it..😍
sreevijayan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
loved that dialogue of Mr.Gyani.....awesome update dear.................................
VasuKaShlicious thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
awesum part pallu..
loved it..

the way she was scolding totally nupurish.. 😳

and the way mayank made her think with his words.. mayank thought nupur looking cutteee.. arey ab pata chala isko! 😆

missed ur updates pallu..
gopi06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
nice updt payal
love the way you  proceeding mayur story ..... friendship,trust,sharing problems,helping each other ,understanding are some reasons for strong bond which they stared to share in a cute way
waiting for next part.............cont soon
thanks for the pm