Payal-15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
Favouriteofall, Swati..Thanks guys🤗

am so happy u'll liked the update😃
IronyDied thumbnail
hey payal🤗
i just loved this ff😊.......its really amazing..........perfect mayurish style😆...just awesome concept....please do pm next time ....😛

love
tasfia

--Ruchi-- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
hey pallu 🤗
nice ff han...i read both parts...seems interesting...
and MAYur conversation is totally MAYurish 😆 
i like mayank and nupur as business persons...gr888👏👏
thanx for pm 😊
Payal-15 thumbnail
Tasfia and Ruchi.............Thanks Guys🤗
Payal-15 thumbnail
It was a bright Sunday morning with rain pouring heavily, in the same way ideas were pouring heavily in Shilpa Sharma's mind. It was yesterday's party that had had a heavy effect on her thinking process besides from what she had heard from a "Well-trusted Person" of hers. She had already made the decision, almost. She was ready with all the answers to questions that she may come across....had thought about various possibilities and found it Just Interesting....was ready to face the music because she was sure its not going to be easy at all... was praying out loud to God in dramatic typical way of fulfilling what she wanted...had great confidence in herself...that she would make it happen now, sure somehow, only to make things work later with some more efforts from her side and a lot more from some others.....her heart said it will Work For Sure!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nupur was chatting to one of her old friends on the phone when Gunjan came into her room waiting impatiently for her phone call to get over with so that she could give her the breaking news. She had a little worried expression and was looking sometimes at Nupur, sometimes at the door and was getting lost in her own thoughts later. Nupur for sometime didn't see Gunjan behaving so but then later her continuos wait made her look more closely so she dis-connected the call saying,"achcha yaar , i got something at hand, will talk later, bye take care" and moved towards Gunjan with loads of questions in her eyes and asked, "Gunjan, why do you seem so confused like suddenly all your exams are on a single day?" and chuckled. This made Gunjan to turn to her side and said, "Di saari ki saari exam toh tumhari hon wali hai ek saath ab......udti udti khabar suni hai maine" in a half worried and half joking tone. 

Nupur motioned her to sit on the bed and asked,"Gunjan yeh tu subah subah kya boley jaa rahi hai......saaf saaf bol naa"

Gunjan replied, "Saaf saaf bolti hoon Di, but promise karo ki tum iss wajah se mera murder nahi karogi kyunki main sirf tumhe tumhare life ki breaking news dene aayi hoon bas aur mera isme koi haath nahi hai" as if unloading all burden from her.

Nupur replied wondering, "Kya meri life koi mein Breaking news hai(with a wide smile) bata toh mujhe bhi, waise bhi kitni phiki jaa rahi thi aajkal meri life......matlab waise toh Rocking hai..... par kuch nayaa aur anokhaa nahi tha" and laughed at Gunjan's still worried face for her.

Gunjan replied while appreciating her zest for life but still worried to say ahead, "Di tumhe sirf adventure hi nahi, ek dangerous adventure milne wala hai"

Nupur said impatiently now,"Offo Gunjab bata bhi de ab, bahut hui jalebi ki tarah gol gol baatein"

Gunjan started explaining her animatedly and her expressions didn't change much after hearing all of Gunjan's worries even a bit as if  all she heard was a big hoax and had no truth to it at all and she said,"Ofcourse Gunjan, how can it be true (snapping Gunjan's words with her hand in air) Bauji mujhe achche se jaante hain, tu tension mat le aur aankh band karke yeh sab bhul jaa" she said laughing and turned only to find Bauji at her door standing in a serious stance and said, "Beta actually Gunjan is right, and i wanted to know your views about it"  as these words left Bauji's mouth Nupur's expressions magnified every micro-second and she winced in shock...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shilpa Sharma was rubbing her hands at the dining table when Mayank came there for breakfast with a Morning Smile on his face to his  Dad and Ma. He sat down on the table having special Sunday lunch which Shilpa Sharma made a point to cook herself every Sunday ...of his or Mr.Sharma's choice, for the rest of the days they had help for cooking. Mayank loved his Ma's cooked lunch. He was happily eating it when Shilpa Sharma thought of getting started with her Mission......and looked at Mr.Sharma and he being well aware of her points and ideas gave her a smile that said, "Its about time".

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nupur stood startled not knowing how to react "Bauji you are asking my views on such a topic where i just don't know what views are???.........i mean aisa kyun socha aapne, kab , kahaan..... kya main galat ghar mein aa gayi hoon kya bauji, ya aap mujhe puri tarah se bhool chuke hai, say something?" Nupur said confused half asking questions to Bauji and half wondering herself.

Bauji replied calmly, "Nupur shaant ho jaao beta, aur zara shanti se baitho, Gunjan Nupur ke liye 1 glass paani laana please" making her sit down on the sofa in her room while Gunjan left for actually fetching some water for Nupur to calm down.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shilpa Sharma took a deep breath and stated what was bugging her mind from a long time, "Mayu, yaad hai tune mujhe 1 month pehle kya promise kiya tha?"giving a big smile and moving her brows up and down.

Mayank glanced at her from his food with a wondering look on his face and asked,"Kya?"

Shilpa Sharma showed surprise and said,"ek toh itni mushkil se hazaaron baar puchne par ek conclusion pe pahuche the hum aur tu bhool gaya, ......" she complained.

Mayank choked on his food and had a sip of water and asked again, "Kya?"
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nupur returned the glass to Gunjan after having some water to cool her down and turned to Bauji asking, "Bauji, aapne yeh kaise soch liya, i mean, aap toh hamesha sahi decisions lete hain naa toh phir iss baar itni badi galati kaise ho gayi, mera matlab hai .....galti nahi mis-understanding, itni badi mis-understanding kaise ho gayi Bauji, mera matlab hai,duniya ke 2 poles jodne ke baare mein koi kaise soch sakta hai, i mean.......pata nahi main kya bole jaa rahi hoon,i mean  aap toh hamein samajhte hain naa, matlab...... "

Bauji cut in her and said,"haan bilkul tabhi toh maine yeh socha hai, yahi tumhare liye theek hai, tumhare baare mien main nahi sochunga toh aur kaun sochega, aur main jaanta hoon ki main bilkul sahi soch raha hoon, ab tum seriously socho aur mujhe batao, theek hai Beta" patting her cheeks

Nupur replied,"Bauji kuch soojh hi nahi raha isme toh kya sochu???"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Shilpa Sharma spoke irritated, "Kya Mayu kabse kya, kya kar rahe ho, tum kuch nahi bhoolte, main achchi tarah se samajhti hoon tumhare kya ka matlab" looking at him as the matter of factly sitting keeping her one leg on another in a stiff position now her hands with full attention on his reaction

Mayank replied explaining, "Ma main bhula nahi hoon par abhi 1 month pehle hi to maine bataya, ab yeh phir kahaan se wapas aa gaya?" with a questioning look

Shilpa Sharma replied,"Phir matlab, Mayu tune mujhe jo bhi terms and conditions di thi woh puri ho gayi hai" giving a victorious look to him

Mayank said,"aise kaise?"looking  utter shocked thinking maine toh aise list banayi thi jo aasani se puri na ho aur abhi ke liye woh thoughts Ma ke dimaag se nikal jaaye, par Ma ne kaha puri ho gayi, Mr. Mayank Sharma ya toh tu bahut hi bewakoof hai ya toh Ma bahut hi intelligent........ab kya karu....

Sorry for the mistakes if any😆
😊

Fantasia. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovelyyyyyy...awww my MAYUR..amazing payal..i am loving ur speed..😎
dua22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

res

edited 

that was one helluva update