Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

will maan do this for his geet ????? (Page 5)

sptrno IF-Sizzlerz
sptrno
sptrno

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:44am | IP Logged
Awesome post dear......loved ur thoughtsSmile......V all know Maan ki zindagi ka ek hi maksad hai Geet ki khushi and he saw his Mishti so sad on satCry.........even i feel he might bring them but don't know how they will react to MAANEET' relationship?Confused..........First of all there is TB article on high voltage drama so have to wait to see what is in store for us......Maan ready to kill anyone for his Geet.......MSK at his aggressive best wow.....girls get ready for MAANEET wedding-rollercoaster rideLOLWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

abd_20 Goldie
abd_20
abd_20

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:47am | IP Logged
Ya it will be really great especially from when Geet had said agar Maa yahan hoti to atleast parents should be there for the wedding if not the family... Maan might try it... he's capable of going out of his way for Geet but when she really expects the least....

dewdropred

neeraj268 Senior Member
neeraj268
neeraj268

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
hi aashluvsmaan.

i love maan's reaction whenever any1 teases him, he is not used to being teased n laughed at so he gets really embarrassed . maan ki shakal dekhte hi banti haiBig smile

Edited by neeraj268 - 03 January 2011 at 2:50am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropredLoquacious_Aash

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:57am | IP Logged
@neeraj---------

i agree tottally....u tremember maans face when geet showed their entwined hands to dadi n annie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh my godd........lmao............ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

we definitely want more scenes like that............

and if rajji caomes then she n annie can do some masti with maan..............ROFLROFLROFLROFL

right now annie is too busy planning bakwaas parties..........and playing around........

dewdropred

neeraj268 Senior Member
neeraj268
neeraj268

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
@aashluvsmaan

maan kitna irritate ho jaata hai.........ya wen geet raised his hand n said that she will hv to get used to eating wid 1 hand only.............he was gasping for breath....ROFLpoor maan ... geet ne bhanda phod diyaROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropredLoquacious_Aash

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:42am | IP Logged

@aashluvsmaan

hi deww..........

HI aash ....

i was wondering about the same thing.............
that maan will do it for his geet.........
as he wants her to have all the happiness in the world..he knows her happiness will bi slighted a bit if her family iis misssing............

so he will try to get them........

yes U 2 felt it ...

now there are a couple of things which will prevent him..........
pt1---realisticaaly--- we dont kno whether these actors are free n can give their dates ....i'm sure they must be working on some other projects............
pt 2---as the story goes--- we kno dev the loser went to search for them n came back empty handed.so it will take maan time to find them.........

I know yaar .... well tht's wht i said it is upto cv's ... bcoz if the cv's want then thy surely will show geet's parents .... well just like how thy bought brij back whn we were not expecting him ... exactly thy may brinng geet's parents .. or may replace her parents & thn bring them for us ..u know ...

reg - dev not finding them the cv's purposefully did that ... so tht NT can do her kamaal ... & just now remembered that brij was saying coz of geet the whole family got scattered ...

thats another reson for their no-show..............but maan being maan wud not give up..............

woh unko dhoondh hi lega,,,,........coz thats the MSK we all kno n love...................

yes yaar want maan to proove himself ... & bring geet's parents back ...

i personally wud love some ppl teasing maan b4 the wedding.u kno like in ur FF...........
rajji-maan equation.........wud love to see that....

that would be sweet ...isn't it ...if we get little bit of maan teasing  from geet's family ...

Loquacious_Aash

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sptrno

Awesome post dear......loved ur thoughtsSmile......V all know Maan ki zindagi ka ek hi maksad hai Geet ki khushi and he saw his Mishti so sad on satCry.........even i feel he might bring them but don't know how they will react to MAANEET' relationship?Confused..........First of all there is TB article on high voltage drama so have to wait to see what is in store for us......Maan ready to kill anyone for his Geet.......MSK at his aggressive best wow.....girls get ready for MAANEET wedding-rollercoaster rideLOLWink

hey sp...

thanks dear ...gud u 2 felt it ... u know this is 1 post where i see everyone expecting maan to do it ... so i am sure maan will definitely do it ...

yes yaar ...me 2 waiting to c maan in action ... practicising on brij & arjun ... his skills ...

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 4:48am | IP Logged

Originally posted by abd_20

Ya it will be really great especially from when Geet had said agar Maa yahan hoti to atleast parents should be there for the wedding if not the family... Maan might try it... he's capable of going out of his way for Geet but when she really expects the least....

yes u r right  .... maan always surprises her ... & she loves the ssurprises he gives her & this time too maan will def do that ... he will bring her parents ... as he knows tht will make her happy

Go to top