Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

will maan do this for his geet ????? (Page 4)

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by rajeev the best

now that brij has entered the show the cv's can show geet's parents.but if u ask me i don't want them back.i mean as parents they have failed her.could not save her life and i don't want them coming back to geet' life now.but again whatever their faults are they are still geet's parents. lets see what the cvs have in store for us.

samata ... nahin yaar ...

geet's father did his best to save geet ... he was the one who helped her to run away from the house knowing that brij will kill her ...I agree to that ... that he could not stop brij from attacking her ...

but he could not go against his father ... as they were raised that way ... geet's mother can't do anything else ... being a bahu ... whn her father could not go against darji ... how will her mother go against darji ... so wht i can say is thy were helpless ... i know i didnot like it but ... geet knows her parents can never go against darji ... every girl wants her parents to support her ... i myself do ... & will not like it ... if my grand parents do that to me ... & i will certainly revolt just the way geet did ...

coming to geet's dad ...

he did his best to save geet yaar ...helped her in running away from home ...  & not only that whn geet was in the police station he gave the policce wala geet's clothes ... & then made sure that pinky's dad sends pinky to the bus stand to pick up geet & was enquiring about her where abouts from him constantly ...

if  geet's dad had not  asked for pinky's dad help ... geet would have faced plenty of problems in delhi ... as she was really really alone ...

so may b not directly but geet's dad did help her indirectly ... but it would b nice if he tried to revolt against her dad ... but well if he did that ... then maan would not have entered her life ... then ...

still gud to know ur opinion ... & looks like u have not forgiven geet's parents ... & yes u r correct ... their entry is in cv's hand ... all we can do is wish ... but the final decision lies with them ...Smile

Hima actually more than forgive i cannot relate with geet's dad or mom.agreed geet's parent's are good pepole but they don't have the backbone against darji or brij.a child always seeks unconditional love and support from their parents.though the love was there but don't u think rather than asking geet to run away her father should have fought with brij.well in a way they did good for us like u said i mean we got maaneet.Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sptrnodewdropred

neeraj268 Senior Member
neeraj268
neeraj268

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:42am | IP Logged

ya i think maan will try to brng her parents for the wedding since geet's happiness will be incomplete widout her parent's blessings. maan has always been very sensitive to geet's needsClap. he will make her happy at any cost. Geet especially shared a unique bond wid her father so she wd want to hv them by her side. geet's parents failed to protect her at the time wen she needed their help but in a corner of her heart, she still misses them. there is no one to do the ceremonies, she must also be missing pyaar n dulaar of her parentsCry. ya i think CVs shd brng back geet's parents for the wedding to give her blessings. may her father can take a stand this time ard n save geet frm the clutches of brij.

ur prediction shd cum true like the snow wala prediction yaar

sptrnodewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:47am | IP Logged

Hima actually more than forgive i cannot relate with geet's dad or mom.agreed geet's parent's are good pepole but they don't have the backbone against darji or brij.a child always seeks unconditional love and support from their parents.though the love was there but don't u think rather than asking geet to run away her father should have fought with brij.

well in a way they did good for us like u said i mean we got maaneet.Tongue

samata ...say ..  if this was not a show ... & if i was in geet's place .... i would really be mad & sad & even break ... if my parents do not support me ... tht's wht i said earlier ... i will certainly revolt ... against my grand parents ...

there are many cases in India ... where the parents dn't think about their daughter ... but listen to their parents ... even while knowing their parents are wrong ...

coming to ur POV ...

it would have been nice if they showed geet's parents go against darji & brij ... but thy did not do that ...

now thinking abt tht ... geet might actually felt even a bit better if her parents had actually stood for her against brij .... in this process even if brij attacks them & hurts them atleast geet would feel happy tht her parents supported her ... & are with her ...& are there for her any day any time ... just like u said .... it would have been nice ... & then these 3 could have landed in delhi ... if thy had done tht ... thn it would b nice ... & geet would feel better ...

as she was angry with her family ... tht's the reason ....

in todays episode she was saying maan tht she prefers her name to be just plain geet ... not geet handa ... as she cut that name off the same day she cut ties with her family ...

i really feel bad for geet & girls like geet ... can't help them yaar ... as we all know there are thousands of them in india ... who can never get support from their parents ... or family memebrs ... even whn thy are at no fault ...

thnk god that we are not in their place ....

neeraj268 Senior Member
neeraj268
neeraj268

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
@rajeev the best

at times ppl r weak , they cannot raise their voice against injustice but ppl learn wid time esp after losing their daughter, they may hv realised. parents shd be there for the wedding bcoz widout blessings frm them geet's happiness wd be incomplete

Edited by neeraj268 - 03 January 2011 at 1:51am

RajeevGurtiFandewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:07am | IP Logged

Originally posted by neeraj268

ya i think maan will try to brng her parents for the wedding since geet's happiness will be incomplete widout her parent's blessings. maan has always been very sensitive to geet's needsClap. he will make her happy at any cost. Geet especially shared a unique bond wid her father so she wd want to hv them by her side. geet's parents failed to protect her at the time wen she needed their help but in a corner of her heart, she still misses them. there is no one to do the ceremonies, she must also be missing pyaar n dulaar of her parentsCry. ya i think CVs shd brng back geet's parents for the wedding to give her blessings. may her father can take a stand this time ard n save geet frm the clutches of brij.

ur prediction shd cum true like the snow wala prediction yaar

yes neeraj tht's wht she meant whn she was talking to maan the other day ... tht during shadi ka time how nice it would b if her mom helped her with her bridal outfits ...help her in stitching them & her father taking the responsibilties of the marriage ...

yes neeraj ...geet's parents should come back & like u said this time they should stand in between brij & geet ... & send brij to jail 

thnks neeraj ... hope yaar geet's parents come abck ... bcoz i too feel maan will ceratinly do that ... hoping it to happen
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:11am | IP Logged

Originally posted by neeraj268

@rajeev the best

at times ppl r weak , they cannot raise their voice against injustice but ppl learn wid time esp after losing their daughter, they may hv realised. parents shd be there for the wedding bcoz widout blessings frm them geet's happiness wd be incomplete

yes neeraj ... hope geet's parents do realise tht ...  now tht thy are away from their daughter for a long time & thy too suffered loss of their child ... having a child ... but the same child hating u for not helping her ... even thy might b under pain ... for wht ever happnd to them ... hope fully the cv's show their come back ... thy did not come for her engagement ceremony ... & geet was missing them during tht time also ...

hopefully thy come back ... tht's wht i m expecting .... in tht way geet will b happy ...
RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Hima actually more than forgive i cannot relate with geet's dad or mom.agreed geet's parent's are good pepole but they don't have the backbone against darji or brij.a child always seeks unconditional love and support from their parents.though the love was there but don't u think rather than asking geet to run away her father should have fought with brij.

well in a way they did good for us like u said i mean we got maaneet.Tongue

samata ...say ..  if this was not a show ... & if i was in geet's place .... i would really be mad & sad & even break ... if my parents do not support me ... tht's wht i said earlier ... i will certainly revolt ... against my grand parents ...

there are many cases in India ... where the parents dn't think about their daughter ... but listen to their parents ... even while knowing their parents are wrong ...

coming to ur POV ...

it would have been nice if they showed geet's parents go against darji & brij ... but thy did not do that ...

now thinking abt tht ... geet might actually felt even a bit better if her parents had actually stood for her against brij .... in this process even if brij attacks them & hurts them atleast geet would feel happy tht her parents supported her ... & are with her ...& are there for her any day any time ... just like u said .... it would have been nice ... & then these 3 could have landed in delhi ... if thy had done tht ... thn it would b nice ... & geet would feel better ...

as she was angry with her family ... tht's the reason ....

in todays episode she was saying maan tht she prefers her name to be just plain geet ... not geet handa ... as she cut that name off the same day she cut ties with her family ...

i really feel bad for geet & girls like geet ... can't help them yaar ... as we all know there are thousands of them in india ... who can never get support from their parents ... or family memebrs ... even whn thy are at no fault ...

thnk god that we are not in their place ....

exactly. i am glad too that we are not in geet's place.agreed because of this reason geet says that she just geet not geet thanda.lets see what twists the cvs bring to us with this marriage.

Edited by rajeev the best - 03 January 2011 at 2:25am

sptrnodewdropred

Loquacious_Aash IF-Stunnerz
Loquacious_Aash
Loquacious_Aash

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged
hi deww..........
i was wondering about the same thing.............
that maan will do it for his geet.........
as he wants her to have all the happiness in the world..he knows her happiness will bi slighted a bit if her family iis misssing............

so he will try to get them........

now there are a couple of things which will prevent him..........
pt1---realisticaaly--- we dont kno whether these actors are free n can give their dates ....i'm sure they must be working on some other projects............
pt 2---as the story goes--- we kno dev the loser went to search for them n came back empty handed.so it will take maan time to find them.........

thats another reson for their no-show..............but maan being maan wud not give up..............

woh unko dhoondh hi lega,,,,........coz thats the MSK we all kno n love...................

i personally wud love some ppl teasing maan b4 the wedding.u kno like in ur FF...........
rajji-maan equation.........wud love to see that....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

Go to top