Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

will maan do this for his geet ????? (Page 3)

saanjh11 IF-Sizzlerz
saanjh11
saanjh11

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:35am | IP Logged
ya for sure maan can do this as they r bringing this issue again and again now .geet's family shud be brought back but wht abt there anger for geet i mean darji's

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Yes Yes Yes HIma !

I do feel the same.
And in this way he'll pave the way for Daarji's entry.
Remember when Geet went to HP in Rashika Rathod case ....that time she was missing her family....and our adorable Maan felt that and manged to get  Raji n Titto to meet her !

I think the same is also gonna happen this time also.In this way Daarji will attend the marr ceremony n bless the couple with performing the kanyadaan ritual!

Maan like men should be cloned uno!Wink

hello ritu ...

u 2 feel the same ... gud yaar ....

yes i remember tht he bought rajji & tito as she was missing her family & just the mention of rajji & tito's names casually when she was sad & talking abt her past ...maan bought them & made them to meet geet ...

so yes ... yaar .... hopefully the cv's bring entire handa parivar for the marriage ..

but u think darji is unaware of brij .... bcoz i think darji is the one arranged for the bail ...& made brij go behind geet ...

Maan like men should be cloned uno!Wink i got it ritu WinkLOL ...

Rituparnaa

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged

Originally posted by nandinivarma1

even i would like maan to do that...but the pbm is all those actors who were geet's mom, pop, and rajji r now working in other serials....but i really hope maan brings her family back...now brij is giving her the bad name of bcoz of her the whole family is scattered...hope maan by bringing back her family will help clear geet's name from that....and what about meera...dev, okay, not invited or welcome to come to the wedding, but meera is geet's friend...how can geet just forget her friend in need??? and sasha, if the actor player sasha is quitting, why not bring somebody else in her place???i am sure her role in the serial is not finished yet...and of course i would like to see pari...had she not been there, no fake engagement, no real engagement, and no wedding, hai na???

thnks dear ...looks like every one wants them to cme back .... yes nandini ... i too realise tht problem .... in tht case thy can replace them & then inform us tht geet's parents are replaced ... or the original parents can come back ... & adjust their dates for GHSP  show ....

i know brij does not have brain ... how is it geet's fault ... it was their mistake that geet was forced into marriage with dev ... not that she got married to dev without her family members consent ...

meera ,dev ,NT ,sasha .... cv's should ahve given us better track on that or gave us a better exit of these 4 .... as these 4 quit geet ... thy could ahve shown tht dev & NT landed in jail ... meera went back to USA ... or else replaced dev ,NT & sasha ... if thy did not want to continue ... instead of showing their exit tht way .. i know no one is happy with the way dev ,NT ,meera & sasha left ...

reg - pari ... i don't think so she will ever come back ... as she was a fan of maan ... so her role more was like a cameo ... just to bring maan & geet close & she did succeed ... in wht she did ...
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:59am | IP Logged

Originally posted by maneet_forever9

i know that would be amazing if maan brings them all back and no prob Big smilewow  its 1am here and im still on IF thinking about wat will happen tomm and on wedding day  LOL

oh dear ... it certainly would b a dream come true ,... if maan does that ... maan our hero ... Smile

stay late ... i used to do the same & still doing it ... now it's 2 am for u ... over there ....

may b preparation 4 new year party & new year party ...

then sangeet on 6th jan ... marriage on 10jan ...
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:13am | IP Logged

Originally posted by bobby13rocks

Me too,have a feeling that Maan will bring Geet's parents on their wedding.Maan never fails to fulfill any wishes of Geet.He's a true lover who loves Geet madly from the inner core of his heart.MSK is more than perfect.He's the best.

gud yaar ... love it the count is increasing ... yes yaar maan indeed is unconditional lover ... agree on maan's qualities ... he is always the best ...
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged

Originally posted by sanjh1234

ya for sure maan can do this as they r bringing this issue again and again now .geet's family shud be brought back but wht abt there anger for geet i mean darji's

darji's anger for geet did not become less ... he is the one behind brij ... my theory ... though ...

saanjh11

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Hima ...........lets see which side Daarji is gonna take.Cant guess anything right now until unless the bail part of Brij is clear !

Cloning Technology Zindabad!(Guys this line is only for me n Hima!LOL)

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 1:22am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Rituparnaa

Hima ...........lets see which side Daarji is gonna take.Cant guess anything right now until unless the bail part of Brij is clear !

Cloning Technology Zindabad!(Guys this line is only for me n Hima!LOL)

u know ritu ... the cv's have to answer all the questions regarding brij ... OMG there are so many questions on him from the day he was bailed out ... for which seriously we don't have any answers .... no clue ... darji also ... not sure ... only i m guessing ... 

Cloning Technology Zindabad!(Guys this line is only for me n Hima!LOL)yes agree LOL....

Rituparnaa

Go to top