Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

will maan do this for his geet ????? (Page 2)

nandinivarma1 Senior Member
nandinivarma1
nandinivarma1

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
even i would like maan to do that...but the pbm is all those actors who were geet's mom, pop, and rajji r now working in other serials....but i really hope maan brings her family back...now brij is giving her the bad name of bcoz of her the whole family is scattered...hope maan by bringing back her family will help clear geet's name from that....and what about meera...dev, okay, not invited or welcome to come to the wedding, but meera is geet's friend...how can geet just forget her friend in need??? and sasha, if the actor player sasha is quitting, why not bring somebody else in her place???i am sure her role in the serial is not finished yet...and of course i would like to see pari...had she not been there, no fake engagement, no real engagement, and no wedding, hai na???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

desigirl_18 IF-Rockerz
desigirl_18
desigirl_18

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:04am | IP Logged
that would be soo awesome i love ur prediction!! and Maan is really sweet he always wants to fulfill what Geet's heart desires so he just might, if not parents then definitely rajji tito should come back!!

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:06am | IP Logged

Originally posted by SakshiGarg

awesome post dew.............tumne to mere dil ki baat keh di...... even i feel so...... coz maan has always fulfilled geet's wishes n dreams.... chahe geet bole ya na bole.... but maan can undertand her sorrows....... he can read her eyes......n he will definitely do sumthing to bring joy back in those eyesDay DreamingDay Dreaming i m damn sure maan is gonna arrange 4 geet's family.........luv u maan!!!

thanks sashi ..... gud ... i am liking it every ones feels so ... tht's so gud ...means geet's parents may come back ... then ... i will really love to see that ...

i luv my maan a lot ... he will def do that ... now my confidence level is raising ...Smile

maneet_forever9

maneet_forever9 IF-Rockerz
maneet_forever9
maneet_forever9

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by maneet_forever9

omg i had that feeling to when maan asked geet i was thinking wow why would he bring the family up maybe its part of his plan ---- i would love it if Geet's parents gave her away but if that does not happen then pinky's dad needs toBig smile also i think maan might bring back Geet's sis Raji and her bro Big smile great post Smile

hello dear... u 2 got the feeling ... tht's gud then .. thn the cv's def may bring them back ...

if geet's parents don't come then pinky's dad can do the kanya daan & he does treat geet as his eldest daughter ...

yes i would like maan to bring these 4 back ... geet's parents & rajji & tito ...

thnks dear ...

i know that would be amazing if maan brings them all back and no prob Big smilewow  its 1am here and im still on IF thinking about wat will happen tomm and on wedding day  LOL

dewdropred

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Me too,have a feeling that Maan will bring Geet's parents on their wedding.Maan never fails to fulfill any wishes of Geet.He's a true lover who loves Geet madly from the inner core of his heart.MSK is more than perfect.He's the best.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet_forever9sptrnodewdropred

Rituparnaa IF-Rockerz
Rituparnaa
Rituparnaa

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:12am | IP Logged
Yes Yes Yes HIma !
I do feel the same.
And in this way he'll pave the way for Daarji's entry.
Remember when Geet went to HP in Rashika Rathod case ....that time she was missing her family....and our adorable Maan felt that and manged to get  Raji n Titto to meet her !

I think the same is also gonna happen this time also.In this way Daarji will attend the marr ceremony n bless the couple with performing the kanyadaan ritual!

Maan like men should be cloned uno!Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maneet_forever9dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:20am | IP Logged

Originally posted by drdee142

Most of what you predict comes true so hope this one comes true too. Smile

Whenever I've fantasised about Maaneet wedding (I fantasise about Maaneet a lot by the wayEmbarrassed) I've always imagined that Maan surprises Geet by bringing her parents.

That would make the wedding so much more special for Geet and it would really be great if she has someone from her family. Maan always tries and fulfils all Geet's wishes, seeing how much their absence is affecting her I'm sure he'll try & bring them.

And looking at how the CV's showed the episode looks like they too have this planned (lets cross our fingers and hope it happens)Smile

hey dee ... thnks dear ... for the compliment .. .. yes yaar it would b real nice if maan does that for geet ... it will b real sweet of him ... fantasize abt the wedding ... u do 2 ... tht's gud ... oh i am happy every one thinks the same .. we all know maan so well .... tht we read even a frown on his face & his heart ... 

yes yaar ... geet will really b happy on the wedding day ...as she will b sad later on thinking abt tht u know ... the best day of ur life & the most imporatnt persons missing from the marriage  ...

hope yaar the cv's bring handa family ...if not everyone ... atleast some of them ... isn't it ...
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 03 January 2011 at 12:32am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rajeev the best

now that brij has entered the show the cv's can show geet's parents.but if u ask me i don't want them back.i mean as parents they have failed her.could not save her life and i don't want them coming back to geet' life now.but again whatever their faults are they are still geet's parents. lets see what the cvs have in store for us.

samata ... nahin yaar ...

geet's father did his best to save geet ... he was the one who helped her to run away from the house knowing that brij will kill her ...I agree to that ... that he could not stop brij from attacking her ...

but he could not go against his father ... as they were raised that way ... geet's mother can't do anything else ... being a bahu ... whn her father could not go against darji ... how will her mother go against darji ... so wht i can say is thy were helpless ... i know i didnot like it but ... geet knows her parents can never go against darji ... every girl wants her parents to support her ... i myself do ... & will not like it ... if my grand parents do that to me ... & i will certainly revolt just the way geet did ...

coming to geet's dad ...

he did his best to save geet yaar ...helped her in running away from home ...  & not only that whn geet was in the police station he gave the policce wala geet's clothes ... & then made sure that pinky's dad sends pinky to the bus stand to pick up geet & was enquiring about her where abouts from him constantly ...

if  geet's dad had not  asked for pinky's dad help ... geet would have faced plenty of problems in delhi ... as she was really really alone ...

so may b not directly but geet's dad did help her indirectly ... but it would b nice if he tried to revolt against her dad ... but well if he did that ... then maan would not have entered her life ... then ...

still gud to know ur opinion ... & looks like u have not forgiven geet's parents ... & yes u r correct ... their entry is in cv's hand ... all we can do is wish ... but the final decision lies with them ...Smile

RajeevGurtiFan

Go to top