Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: neeraj268

hi aashluvsmaan.

i love maan's reaction whenever any1 teases him, he is not used to being teased n laughed at so he gets really embarrassed . maan ki shakal dekhte hi banti haiπŸ˜ƒ

yes neeraj u r right ... maan hates to be teased ... & we love to c his expressions ... he gives very gud expressions yaar ...
would love to c some teasing going around in geet ...
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashluvsmaan

@neeraj---------

i agree tottally....u tremember maans face when geet showed their entwined hands to dadi n annie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh my godd........lmao............🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

we definitely want more scenes like that............

and if rajji caomes then she n annie can do some masti with maan..............🀣🀣🀣🀣

right now annie is too busy planning bakwaas parties..........and playing around........

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 

aash looks like u really really want rajji to tease maan .... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† yes yaar want to see jija sali masti ...
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: neeraj268

@aashluvsmaan

maan kitna irritate ho jaata hai.........ya wen geet raised his hand n said that she will hv to get used to eating wid 1 hand only.............he was gasping for breath....🀣poor maan ... geet ne bhanda phod diya🀣

tht scene was marvellous ...

& he def. does not like whn any one teases him even if it is his geet ...

OMG wht will happen to rajji thn ,,,πŸ˜†
Beautiful-Life thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi,

I too guess he will..  πŸ˜Š if u remember once in HP he made Geet meet her siblings , though  Maan and Geet were not committed that time. 
Now she is his jaan.. sure he may try to make her happy.. fill her emptiness   πŸ˜Š

Hope ur prediction comes true.. left to CV's though.. πŸ˜‰
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shruthi4GHSP

Hi,

I too guess he will..  πŸ˜Š if u remember once in HP he made Geet meet her siblings , though  Maan and Geet were not committed that time. 
Now she is his jaan.. sure he may try to make her happy.. fill her emptiness   πŸ˜Š

Hope ur prediction comes true.. left to CV's though.. πŸ˜‰

yes shruthi ... i do remember that ... yes dear hope so ... the cv's bring them back ...

actually during that time also he was deeply in love with her & he told her indirectly several times about his love... but never expressed his love to her ...

his love is the same never changed ... & at tht time also he was ready to do anything for her .... even took a bullet on him which was supposed to be for her ...

now also he is ready to do anything for her & will do it ...

so tht's also 1 more reason Y i was sure tht her parents will b bought by maan ... 
maneet_forever9 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: dewdropred

oh dear ... it certainly would b a dream come true ,... if maan does that ... maan our hero ... 😊

stay late ... i used to do the same & still doing it ... now it's 2 am for u ... over there ....

may b preparation 4 new year party & new year party ...

then sangeet on 6th jan ... marriage on 10jan ...

I know would love it 😍 yes loved today's epi and the AMAZING PROMO(dreams do come true πŸ˜) ---- cant wait for SANGEET and WEDDING DAY 😍
bhabha thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
that will really be fantastic.
ttt0011 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hiii tumhare muh mein ghee shakar dear...............i m very excited to see if maan's bring geet's parents to their wedding..............it will be the est wedding gift from maan to his geettttttttttttt................loved ur suggestionnnnnnnn hope to see this also comes trueeeeeeeee
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: ttt0011

hiii tumhare muh mein ghee shakar dear...............i m very excited to see if maan's bring geet's parents to their wedding..............it will be the est wedding gift from maan to his geettttttttttttt................loved ur suggestionnnnnnnn hope to see this also comes trueeeeeeeee

hey shobs ... thnks need plenty of ghee & shakarr ..... yes dear best wedding gift for his geet.. hope so maan brings them ...