Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

will maan do this for his geet ?????

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
will maan do this for his geet ???

after watching saturday's episode ... i got the feeling that ...

Maan will search for geet's parents & he will bring them .... so that they can attend their marriage ... 

& if something of this sort will happen then I will be very happy ...Big smile

& if maan does that HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart luv u maan a lot luv u HeartHeartHeartHeartHeart... My love for him will grow even more ... ClapClapClapas we all know the luv for him is growing day by day as we all are getting older ...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreamingyeh pyar na hoga kamDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

If u all remember I made a post earlier before ... saying something similar on these lines ...

Those lines were - "maan if u are going to arrange the fake snow ... then i love u maan for that ... if u all remember that post ..."Smile

& it did come true ...he arranged for the fake snow just to make geet feel happyDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming ... as she was dying to listen to those golden words from her lifeDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming ... & he too was desperate to tell her the same ...Day Dreaming Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

coming to Saturday's episodeSmile maan realized that geet was missing her parents badly & was sad coz of that  Cry

so I am guessing that maan will surely make geet's parents to attend the marriage & this is my strong feeling ...Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

Now tell me what do u all think about this ... will he bring them or not ...

I know the answer is actually in cv's hands ... but still want to know ur opinion ...Smile

Edited by dewdropred - 02 January 2011 at 11:36pm

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

cheema_rsweetntashaTulsi ranicoasta_70hadahlailapnjMANEET_BABYMs-Min-Hoabina03ramita_nayalabd_20SakshiGargMounchybhabha-maankimishti-maneet_forever9drdee142Rituparnaapippadesigirl_18ramahesh..VeenaGcian..saanjh11swetha10neharasptrnoMeetu_AnuRajeevGurtiFan-Mayu-bobby13rockspickachukhwaishfanLoquacious_Aashnotfadedaway

bharkha IF-Sizzlerz
bharkha
bharkha

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

i guess maan ll bring her family back. not everyone but atleast her parents n siblings. might be v can see a entry of daarji. daarji ll save geet from brij's gehri chaal.

loved ur prediction. lets seeeeeeeeee..........

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142dewdropred

maneet_forever9 IF-Rockerz
maneet_forever9
maneet_forever9

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
omg i had that feeling to when maan asked geet i was thinking wow why would he bring the family up maybe its part of his plan ---- i would love it if Geet's parents gave her away but if that does not happen then pinky's dad needs toBig smile also i think maan might bring back Geet's sis Raji and her bro Big smile great post Smile

Edited by maneet_forever9 - 02 January 2011 at 11:33pm

drdee142dewdropred

SakshiGarg Goldie
SakshiGarg
SakshiGarg

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
awesome post dew.............tumne to mere dil ki baat keh di...... even i feel so...... coz maan has always fulfilled geet's wishes n dreams.... chahe geet bole ya na bole.... but maan can undertand her sorrows....... he can read her eyes......n he will definitely do sumthing to bring joy back in those eyesDay DreamingDay Dreaming i m damn sure maan is gonna arrange 4 geet's family.........luv u maan!!!

drdee142dewdropred

drdee142 IF-Rockerz
drdee142
drdee142

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:40pm | IP Logged
Most of what you predict comes true so hope this one comes true too. Smile

Whenever I've fantasised about Maaneet wedding (I fantasise about Maaneet a lot by the wayEmbarrassed) I've always imagined that Maan surprises Geet by bringing her parents.

That would make the wedding so much more special for Geet and it would really be great if she has someone from her family. Maan always tries and fulfils all Geet's wishes, seeing how much their absence is affecting her I'm sure he'll try & bring them.

And looking at how the CV's showed the episode looks like they too have this planned (lets cross our fingers and hope it happens)Smile

SakshiGargdewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by bharkha

i guess maan ll bring her family back. not everyone but atleast her parents n siblings. might be v can see a entry of daarji. daarji ll save geet from brij's gehri chaal.

loved ur prediction. lets seeeeeeeeee..........

yes that's what i am saying he may bring her mom & dad back ...

sorry forgot to mention about rajji & tito in the post ... yes would definitely love rajji & tito to attend their marriage ... as he did that before too in hoshiarpur ... just to amke her happy ... he made them meet geet ...

tht i am not sure dear ... whether darji will save geet or not bcoz ... i am guessing darji is the one who bailed out brij ... so darji saving geet from brij ... not sure on that ... & i think he is the one who sent brij behind geet ...

thnks dear for liking the prodiction ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drdee142

RajeevGurtiFan IF-Sizzlerz
RajeevGurtiFan
RajeevGurtiFan

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
now that brij has entered the show the cv's can show geet's parents.but if u ask me i don't want them back.i mean as parents they have failed her.could not save her life and i don't want them coming back to geet' life now.but again whatever their faults are they are still geet's parents. lets see what the cvs have in store for us.

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Posted: 02 January 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by maneet_forever9

omg i had that feeling to when maan asked geet i was thinking wow why would he bring the family up maybe its part of his plan ---- i would love it if Geet's parents gave her away but if that does not happen then pinky's dad needs toBig smile also i think maan might bring back Geet's sis Raji and her bro Big smile great post Smile

hello dear... u 2 got the feeling ... tht's gud then .. thn the cv's def may bring them back ...

if geet's parents don't come then pinky's dad can do the kanya daan & he does treat geet as his eldest daughter ...

yes i would like maan to bring these 4 back ... geet's parents & rajji & tito ...

thnks dear ...

maneet_forever9

Go to top