Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

-truly magical- MAANEET thread 8:Mod's note PG151 (Page 71)

jiasharma Senior Member
jiasharma
jiasharma

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:46am | IP Logged
waiting..........
waiting..........
waiting..........
waiting..........
waiting...........................................................................................

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muskanp

muskanp IF-Sizzlerz
muskanp
muskanp

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:00am | IP Logged

-truly magical-
part 90

geet again started - why did you have it in the first place
he closed his eyes & she kept awake complaining for little longer & finally slept on him.
He wondered why did he even have to explain her anything kal subha anyway he will have to explain every thing to her now.

MEANWHILE
RAJ-NAINA Room
raj - mil gaya
naina blushed & pulled the spread around her bare body.
He quickly changed & moved closer to her.
Naina - aap sachi main bahut besharam ho
raj passionately kissed her - tumne meri besharmi dehki kanha hain abhi
naina looked into his passionate eyes as he moved in - love u
he waited for her feel comfortable - love u too
they moved lovingly to their flood, her fingers pressed his shoulders while he kissed & bit her wildly leaving his claim. They were driven crazily with the beautifully decorated room & the few sips of the wine with chocolate.

ARMAAN- RIDZ Room
this was the first ever time they ever together in a room at night. The feel in the room was making them feel so charged with emotions. They found it difficult to hold back. Ridz looked at armaan. They walked towards each other, ridz could see the desire in his eyes, he could read the concern in hers. Armaan took the basket with chocolates & sat down near the bed. Ridz sat next to him, feeling shy. Armaan offered her few chocolates. She  took a bite & kept twisting & turning the wrapper...there was complete silence the room echoed with the wrapper sound. Armaan offered another chocolate, she moved her hand to take it, when he said - yeh nahi yeh wali try ko. Pointing at the one he tried
She looked at him & kissed his lips. Her tongue invaded his mouth, which welcomed her with desire. Her tongue searched for the chocolate in his mouth & took it. She smiled & pulled out pushing her hair behind, blushing and chewing the chocolate softly.
Armaan - oyee oyee
she covered her face with her hand
he moved closer to her & hugged her. Her hands slipped around as he began to explore her shoulder with his lips. His lips moved passionately to the hollow of her neck & then back to her lips. They spend rest of the night cuddled up in each others arms promising to be together for ever.

PREM-MUKTI Room
prem was eying the bottle of wine for a while.
Mukti smiled naughtily knowing what he wants. Just one glass she said before she finished that sentence, he had opened the cork & smelled the wine...perfect he said
mukti - yeh peeki mera pas mat aana
prem - thats not fair, tumhare pas nahi aavonga tho main kanha javonga
mukti - thats ur problem
prem - are u sure thats my problem
mukti pulled him by his collar & kissed him wildly.
He dropped the bottle away & ripped her top & took her curves in his palm.
Mukti - no biting, pehle bahut soar hain
prem - just once
mukti - tum once bolte ho, but u never stop
prem - promise
mukti smiles looking at those pleading eyes. Suddenly those eyes darkens in desire biting, nibbling & sucking all over her curves again & again. She moans in pain & pleasure. He moves in carefully kissing her cute little bump which made her look sexier & him crazy. He couldn't stop himself, neither did she want to. They had a ever lasting passionate night.

LONDON
arjun couldn't sleep the whole night. He cut his finger & made a happy birthday note for geet with his blood. The pain he felt with in was so intense that he could not feel anything with the cuts. He felt so helpless. He just wanted see her once, hear her voice once, he couldn't understand how could he fall for some one like this. How can a person mean so much in his life. He was Arjun Rathode. The royal Rathode's from Rajasthan. He always had girls falling for him head over heal.

Next Day Morning Maaneet Room
geet cuddled into his arms. His hands slid along her slender soft warm bare thigh to her waist as she put her leg around him. She felt goose bumps feeling his fingers slide her bare skin. She thought she is imagining it. His hands moved further up behind her back under the shirt & pulled her closer. She fluttered opened her eyes to see his bare chest. She immediately opened her eyes & then held her head feeling a sever pain. She tried to focus at his shoulder & then his face. & again at all the red & blue marks on him. She quickly checked herself looking into the shirt for any marks on her or her inners..every thing intact uff !!!. She shied in relief, we didn't do anything, thank you babaji aapne meri laaj rak le. Then thought stuck !!! we didn't do any think..then !!!! NAHIII !!! she waked him u cheat, dohke baaz, khote, paaji, how could u cheat on me. Maan got up at once. She was aimless swinging her hand on him. He held both her wrist - geet main ne kuch nahi kiya
geet - haan haan aap tho kabhi kuch nahi karte
maan - yeh kya kah rahi ho tum
she was really mad - how could you cheat on me
he was totally confused - cheat on u? Kya bol rahi ho tum
she turned & looked at the wine bottle
maan - nahi usse mat thod na
she lifted it
maan - geet .. jaan ...please
she threw it at him dropping the wine over him & her, he caught it & kept it away
geet - u got me drunk, so that u can cheat on me
maan - when did I got u drunk
geet - u very well know mujhe chad jati hain
she holds her head & grrrr...mujhe kuch yaad kyun nahi, when did u go, where did u go?
Kaun hain woh?
Maan - tum yeh sab kya bol rahi ho mujhe kuch samjh nahi aa raha
she looked at his chest & shoulder & then lips
maan understood what she was thinking he smirked
his smirk got her even more wild - u r such a dokhe baaz.
Mana ki I was not letting u ..lekin iska matlab yeh tho nahi ki aap..chi chi babaji
kaun hain woh, mujhe batavoo..I will KILL
she picked the knife from the fruits plate that lay next to the lamp. .
maan cupped her face - you will kill me?
Geet - nahi sirf usse
he narrowed his eyebrows - meri bhi tho galti hain na
her furious eyes was moist - aapki galti pata nahi...but how can I hurt u
he pulled her closer - but u feel I cheated on u
she snaps out - haan, leki main aapki bina nahi rah sakti
he could fall for every word of hers, he just played along - I can't let u hurt her
her eyes turned red in pain & anger now.
Maan - she is my life
she dropped the knife at once - main ne she said it in disbelief & ran away from there & locked herself in the washroom
maan - geet geet geet I was just joking
she began to cry feeling odd & embarrassed, how could she do something like this. She cuddled up in a corner in the bath tub. He forced open the door & slowly came towards her still unsure of her reaction. She hugged him - main ne...
he patted his back softly - shoo...its ok.. its perfectly ok
geet - its not ok
maan - its ok jaan
geet - its not ok..main aap ko humesha mana ...she could even say it..she started to cry
he holds her chin & pulls up to meet his gaze - meri baat suno, she fluttered her moist eyes & looked at him ITS PERFECTLY OK..samjhi tum
geet nodes - lekin
he kisses her lovingly pulling her closer - I am only urs. sirf tumhara hoon, tum mera saat kuch bhi kar sakti ho, mujhe koi aitraaz nahi. I loved every bit of it. She blushed a bit. Mujhe nahi pata tha meri sherni itne carnal bhi ho sakti hain. She tucked her face in chest. Looks like I could get few more of it. She shied & kissed him like a dream. The first one was soft and quick, probably with a little bit of guilt in it. Then another one was his initiation longer and deeper. Her body warmed as his strong arms slid around her so completely. He guided her back to rest at the slant of the tub.
His lips left hers to explore her neck. His hand drew the shirt slowly up, building her arousal with the expectation of more intimate touch. His fingers trailed across the lower edge of her abdomen then along the lacy sides of her panties. She held breath expecting the unexpected he smirked & teased her further trailing around. She felt herself so weak & wanting. She just wanted him to move on. But some part of her still holding back. His lips went back to hers & his fingers moved to wrap her fingers. She gripped them feeling him hard. They dipped his head in her hair inhaling her intoxicating scent & rested on her panting not able to hold back himself from the flood.

precap
geet feeling conscious
hope u all like the updates. Love all your comments.

-PREV  PART 89  NEXT   PART 91 -
Really love reading them
please do keep commenting.
Love
muskan

Edited by muskanp - 11 January 2011 at 10:20am

The following 217 member(s) liked the above post:

snehag10skydaffodils7thahumdaya4inishisgaberinlwgeetsan1989taniakhaled48mishimjaasz_25nikitaagarwal06treasuretrowelGraciasMerci9290860623aarthiashgeetkamaangagsybpinkykasturi11nikkipunjkrishna.reshmi87A8406platy01asmi123trendyfriendsPaingelwifey90raju73kshipramhatreferns82lakshmisalvadichoudhary.ashreyabhraKaval05alu5123nithi07bhakbhartifanjuhi_ansarihasiiiJYOTESNAreenasvtaanniAyesha_MSKavantika_singhirinthom.3vantu12MaansMishtinonabebuprizauzmam1hansasmaguru-ki-dewaaninisha_bhholyangelvij10nazsijursrithikamons_mbmaaneetfan123varshakhedekarbono_jostnanamitasinperfectflirt8bibby_90Whitepigeonrostsweet-mishtyshruthiruchsMistiofMistzyadanu-Jyo-charlie1950lodyixraytrishapSaVnimaanmishtikptlaksnwhitepearldhrashteesalmankhanrulzLakshmi86shivangi783-LOVE-Arshi-maansi007huny.thebestdimpzzmuskaan...jennifer1993TishuuSakshiGargdoosheekadmg_roks_antaraDreamerRealitycherieLoveranjalireddyy84Rohini20beforesunriseSimran1919Beena_gkavya.sravyaBlushingqueenavani_9erumzaheerNH1971-eiya-CuteTommyHADmishtimaaneetkimeetsanjuleeBe.edgycool_gal17myedward12ninaviAmbibambyJayaRNav2010Rocks.Dharaprincess163shining_moonsheetalvasagangesegb--ANGEL--d_sonia...RIDDHIMA...kshubhangivasavi_sriTheBratcyum321raj_202febinyusuff-shamima-jazzerette-maankimishti-Iqbal Neha1kiran99radiant_raisaytanujarituka7bd670816dreamy4everheermeherMyInfatuationzCutee999Antaresesha143-TeriMalang-anjucoolmechantefillealicia212LavZambbihatinatartariWater.wajiha-1sanu3108JRiadeejagimrk-1meravigiliso-Priyaa-PaintedSkyNiharika.Nairsimi91paponecon-Veritaserum-ritzy0918mypridesmj1977.shrutiramaheshkrati5lilindiangurl13anshraSahSahsweet scorpiomchopraMrs.ZSKaamirkhanfanmaaniqracharmed ones*Dakoo_Minzy*janu_2006craziekudipreethi-afsha-CrazzyBusykooliioswetha10FireSafireFireersroopalisona-rai--aarthi----Ratna--KreyaArshiLoverShalvesun-naaaaaaaaaammu5Tyromaaneetsangelangeldream14Madhuri53_BlackPearl_CrazyCutesytodayzstar-Mrinalini-mysteriousmillifelicitysmoak.khwaishfanpickachuKrishna_SouravJunglebee.CookieMonster.tabby999SanzMonaya4ever

hasiii Senior Member
hasiii
hasiii

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
fabulousssssssssssssssss.....love is in the air

Edited by hasiii - 09 January 2011 at 3:21am

muskanp

vantu12 Senior Member
vantu12
vantu12

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:03am | IP Logged
EmbarrassedOMG OMG OMG.....BlushingBlushing

LOVE IS IN THE AIR.....Blushing EVERYWHERE...Blushing

Forget Arjun 4 the time being.....Angry

Geet.... OMG..... "HOW CUD U CHEAT ON ME???"....ROFL

Bechara Maan.... Sab kuch Geet karti hai n use sunna pad jata hai.....ROFL

Naughty naughty Maan n Geet....Embarrassed

Geet realises "SHE DID IT".... awwww... BlushingBlushing

Loved Maan's dilog... "TUM MERE SAATH KUCH BHI KAR SAKTI HO.."..EmbarrassedEmbarrassed
ROFL

wow geet..... u have got an "OPEN INVITATION"... GO BABY GO....LOLLOL

Maan... naughty again....LOLEmbarrassed

Edited by vantu12 - 09 January 2011 at 3:20am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

asmi123nazsij-eiya-Simran1919krati5ramaheshmuskanpcharmed onesCrazzyBusy

kawaii_geet IF-Sizzlerz
kawaii_geet
kawaii_geet

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:06am | IP Logged
luvd all ur updates....plz do keep writing

muskanp

Rocks.Dhara IF-Dazzler
Rocks.Dhara
Rocks.Dhara

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:08am | IP Logged
res

awesome update...loved it...loved it..loved it...!!!ClapClapClapClapClapClapClap
ufff..ARJUN ka kya kare..i can't stand him...

loving maneet closeness...Embarrassed
Clap
pls continue soon and pls pls pls update deewangi..Cry

Edited by Rocks.Dhara - 09 January 2011 at 3:17am

muskanp

anu_123 Senior Member
anu_123
anu_123

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 3:11am | IP Logged
lovely!!