Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

-truly magical- MAANEET thread 8:Mod's note PG151 (Page 53)

kirti_fiji IF-Stunnerz
kirti_fiji
kirti_fiji

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by febinyusuff

muski.. time up..

save your changes and submit .. fast... fast...

LOL

nahi dont pressure her, i think she maybe enjoying the sbs and sbb and other segments of today, let her, and then you update it, stop "liking" people.Wink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

treasuretrowelmuskanp

day2008 Senior Member
day2008
day2008

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Seems like m having problem with my internet... kabse refresh kar rahi hu page but update hi nahi aa raha......... ye internet bhi na mera... sahi time pe pagal hua ......... anybody here with the same problem *makes a baby face*

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

muskanp

muskanp IF-Sizzlerz
muskanp
muskanp

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged

-truly magical-
part 89

He saw the room & came out at once. He closed the door & rubbed his temple, scared & tensed knowing his wife will definitely not approve of this.  All the room were beautifully decorated with flowers, chocolate & wine complimentary from the tour planner.

The room was romantically set with red roses & scented candles. The bedroom had a way of pleasing all the senses and washing away life's stresses & sweeping into a different world of togetherness. The room was painted in red color & had a heart pattern stenciled on one wall to give it texture. The sheer panels over the bed & the door to the balcony add an airy & elegant look. The bed was the focal point with the flower petals spread on the satin sheet & scented candles lit around it. A bucket of ice with wine bottle dipped with 2 slender glasses.

Maan had no clue how was he going to explain all this to her. She had her water & went to the room, maan followed her nervously.
Maan - geet sachi main yeh mera plan nahi tha, woh tour organizer ne arrange kiya tha
geet was lost in the beauty & the romance the room filled her with. She didn't realize what maan was pleading for. She turned & looked at maan who was still trying to explain it was not his idea its all wrong, a big confusion. She looked at him for a brief moment & passionately kissed his lips holding his face & standing on tiptoe. Nothing can be wrong with you around. The trust and happiness he had filled her with was way to far & deep.

She sat on the bed & opens the wine bottle.
Maan - yeh kya kar rahi ho?
Geet - I want to taste it, its my birthday present
maan - jaan, u don't drink
geet - but I want to
he rolled his eyes pulling his shirt out & removing the black coat off his strong shoulder
she struggled with the cork, then smelled the wine which had a delicate Muscat flavor and aroma. She poured it in the glass & sipped it & made a face, he smiled at her continued to remove his shoes & socks.
Geet - kitna yuck hain, mera muh ka taste karab hogaya
she looks at him naughtily & pounces at him. She makes him lay on the bed with his legs still resting on the floor. She slides on top of him & nibbling & kissing his chest while her hand slide his shirt.
Maan - geet what are you doing?
She looks at him with her diluted eyes kyun mujhe haak nahi
maan - nahi !!! tum hosh main nahi, kitni wine pee tumne
he looks at the glass she had toppled 3/4th of it.
She starts crying nahi!!! mujhe haak nahi!!! aapne kaha mujhe haak nahi,
he tries to rise up, she pins him down & kisses him wildly on his lips & mujhe haak nahi tho kise hain you are mine only mine. Her words dissolved as her tongue invaded his mouth tasting of wine. She slipped her hand into his hair & driving him wild & sensuous.  Her hands moved slowly to his belt while her lips still kissing him. She snapped the belt open at once, his eyes popped out. She pulled his vest, showering kisses to his bare skin as it was getting exposed. He knew she has lost it. He tried to move away while her mouth explored every square inch of his bare skin. Biting, nibbling sucking making it luscious for him. She didn't let him move or turn rather she carnally pinned him down, every time he tried to rise. He kissed her falling prey to her voluptuous touch. His hand unzipped her dress, she slipped off the sleeves & smiled hiding herself in his chest. He closed his eyes & snapped out. He tucked the spread around her & piled the pillow next to her. She took the pillow & threw at him. Maan shoo... sleep now. Nahi mujhe .looking at his lips..again bites his lips, little harder that it started to bleed. She licked it & kissed again softly this time. Her lacy satin deep blue strapless bra made her curves look more juicy with the contrast in the color of skin & the satin it was definitely tempting to explore beyond. He closed his eyes at once. You are dam hot maan singh khurana. He was shocked to hear her say that really irresistible. Mujhe yah nahi samjh aata ki koi ladki aapke saat kaam kaise kar sakti hain. He was 200% sure she was totally drunk, he just enjoyed her sexy claims over him. She sat on his stomach with her dress hanging on her waist showering frequent fleshly wet kisses all over his chest shoulder waist urging to move lower opening the pants when there was a knock at the door. He quickly slipped into his black shirt & tucked her under the spread. He just peeped his head out to see raj.
They had a small chat which geet curiously watched from the bed.
Maan removed a packed from his purse & gave to him.
She rushed out of the bed - mujhe dihkavo kya hain
& her dress slipped completely down in a puddle around her legs. She turned around crossing her self. Maan locked the door at once. He walked towards the sexy looking slim delicate marble textured geet standing in satin laced 2 piece facing her back. He removed his shirt & covered her. She turned & immediately hugged him. He button up the shirts for her kissed her forehead. She was still in no mood to stop exploring him. What did you give to raj?
Maan - u don't want to know.
She bit him harder
aa ouch u r hurting me
she giggled - batvoo!
He ignored her & went to switch off the light. She turned on the light next to the bed
he rolled his eyes & took the spread to cover him self completely. She slipped in to his spread, moving fron his legs to his chest - batvo na
maan - condom
her face turned red, pink, yellow all the colors he could think of
she became really mad & sat on his stomach - why did he want?
Maan rolled his eyes - is that a question
geet - why did he you ask you? How does he knows u have it
He was getting confused
geet - why do you have one? What was in you mind? U cheapo I hate you!!
maan - jaan meri baat suno aise baat nahi
geet - main aapke baren main kya kya sochti thi aur aap
maan - jaan I always have it in my purse
that made her even more wild & started hitting him & scratching him - why!!! chi chi babaji
yeh kitne gandhe hain. I hate you
maan - jaan please its not now, pata nahi kab se I always had it in my purse, just as a safety measure.
umm crying even louder!!! I hate you ..I hate you
maan - aacha tumhe nahi pasand tho main nahi rakhunga
geet - paka promise
maan - hain paka promise
geet again started - why did you have it in the first place
he closed his eyes & she kept awake complaining for little longer & finally slept on him.
He wondered why did he even have to explain her anything kal subha anyway he will have to explain every thing to her now 

precap
geet getting angry & maan enjoying it!!!
-PREV  PART 88    NEXT  PART 90  -
hope u all like the updates. Love all your comments.
Really love reading them
please do keep commenting.
Love
muskan

Edited by muskanp - 09 January 2011 at 3:03am

The following 228 member(s) liked the above post:

ssssmarangel_subskydaffodils7snehag10pyarisaheliharikashiva25mdaya4laila889gaberinlwgeetsan1989mishimjaasz_25nikitaagarwal06littlerenu16GraciasMercibpinkykasturi11rania786aarthiashgeetkamaan9290860623payal956krishna.A8406gagsyplaty01diotimasharbatvemtoasmi123trendyfriendssuger1993hasiiiJYOTESNAreenasvjuhi_ansarishreya satishshreyabhravirenschoudhary.amans22day2008saragulwifeylakshmisalvaditaanniavantika_singhMaansMishtilove_lavnyairinthom.3neetiporwalalu5123nithi07bhakbhartifannonabebukirannaryaniAyesha_MSKguru-ki-dewaani--love--preciuspearlmaaneetfan123varshakhedekarnazsijnisha_bhcyberprincesshansasmaWhitepigeonsoniaz121sakadafiPaloma_Dshruthiruchsrostsweet-mishtykavya.sravyaBlushingqueenNH1971--Dia--mishtibAzmiiHADmishti-eiya-avani_9erumzaheersalmankhanrulzLakshmi86cool_gal17sanjuleenan_10myedward12maaneetkimeetXXaquafireXXm-g19Be.edgymaansi007shivangi783Rohini20huny.thebestdimpzzcherieLoverTressabeforesunriseyadanucharlie1950DreamerRealitybobbydolldoosheekajennifer1993reea88SakshiGargkptlaksndhrashteemaanmishtiEimenEnchantedixraySujata77trishap-Jyo-zaqxswMyInfatuationzbd670816dreamy4everSia89radiant_raisaytanujarituka7kiran99Dhara_spushpiIqbal Neha1TheBratbluedreamz953Cutee999puthcyum321-shamima-BadGirlKissjazzerettemilliishining_moonJayaRmuskaan_cute19d_soniaMsMovielover286pearlRocks.Dharasheetalvasagangesegb...RIDDHIMA...vasavi_srikshubhangipaponeconRamhariambeern-Veritaserum-Niharika.Nairsimi91sweetkjtinatartariwajiha-118myprideramaheshsmj1977.shrutisanu3108ambbihamacho_muffindeejagiJRia--Saavi--AntaresPaintedSkyalicia212ninandLavZksasi-TeriMalang-Preethi-Premisweet cherryanjucoolmechantefilleesha143lilindiangurl13CrazzyBusyanshra-afsha-SahSahWeAimToPleaseaamirkhanfanSofnaMrs.ZSKsweet scorpiokooliioswetha10*Dakoo_Minzy*charmed onesjanu_2006preethihinal_maaneetshah10rsroopali--aarthi--maaniqra--Ratna--..shreyaa..sun-naaaaaaaaaseemamaryShalvers12345maaneetsangelimpoojavermaangeldream14singh24abba12Madhuri53todayzstarCrazyCutesy-BlushaLicious--Mrinalini-mysteriousmillikirti_fijikhwaishfanfelicitysmoak.notfadedawayKrishna_SouravJunglebeetabby999.CookieMonster.SanzMonaya4ever

day2008 Senior Member
day2008
day2008

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:25am | IP Logged
yeh  Maan apne wallen mai yeh sab kyu rakhta hai???/ ab Geet k sath sath mai bhi confused.... Muskan eplain me pls... vo pehle se hi rakhta tha???? chi chi chi...

Edited by yuktipatel - 07 January 2011 at 3:43am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

niki1307asmi123nazsijbasicquestion1meravigilisokooliioCrazzyBusymuskanp

Sia89 IF-Dazzler
Sia89
Sia89

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
Nahiiiiiiiiiiiii .. i wanted to be first Cry i kept refreshing the page just to be 1st one to comment .. CryCryCryCryCryCryCry

anyway nice update .. Cry

Edited by Sia89 - 07 January 2011 at 3:33am

muskanp

bobbydoll Goldie
bobbydoll
bobbydoll

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:26am | IP Logged
really awsome dear

Edited by sweginju - 07 January 2011 at 3:58am

muskanp